EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » BCA Xmas Ball

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BCA Xmas Ball
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone been to one?
Or anyone going to The Ball on 7th Dec in the Marriott,Zamalek?

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one going?
Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ball ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
leito behave [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's a formal evening Leito, where the ladies wear ballgowns.....long dresses and the men wear black tie.....suit and dicky bow. I love it when i had the opportunity to go to them [Smile]

http://www.black-tie-hire.co.uk/evening.htm

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to make my dicky bow ?
Noway [Razz] .

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh why do I both trying to educate you Leito!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Because it makes you laugh ?!
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Oh you brighten up my day Leito with your comments [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lawl, but seriously, I'm the last person on earth to go to a place like that.
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Say you never know, just because people dress up does not make them better than you! I bet you'd look very smart in a tuxedo!! [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Say you never know, just because people dress up does not make them better than you! I bet you'd look very smart in a tuxedo!! [Wink]

Hey, who said anyone is better than me ? NOT ME!

I look smart enough with my mad scientist look [Wink] .

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
i am trying to build up a mental picture of you now!!!! Is this close??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_scientist

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Whoa, noway, that's too smart!

Stop trying to build up mental pictures, it won't work.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com