EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Quiet Riot singer died of overdose

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quiet Riot singer died of overdose
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quiet Riot singer died of overdose

LAS VEGAS - The death last month of Kevin Dubrow, lead singer for the 1980s heavy metal band Quiet Riot, has been ruled an accidental cocaine overdose. Clark County coroner spokeswoman Samantha Charles confirmed the cause Monday after toxicology results were received Monday.

Dubrow was found dead Nov. 25 at his Las Vegas home. He was 52.

Quiet Riot was perhaps best known for its 1983 cover of "Cum on Feel the Noize." The song, featuring Dubrow's powerful, gravelly voice, appeared on the band's album "Metal Health" — which was the first by a metal band to reach No. 1 on the Billboard chart.

DuBrow recorded a solo album in 2004, "In for the Kill," and the band's last studio CD, "Rehab," came out in October 2006.

web page

Ok, this guy was 52, and look at him, if people around him didn't see this coming they are B-L-I-N-D !!!!!!! [Eek!]

-

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know the group, don't know the guy and don't like Heavy Metal anyway.

But just think how many celebratries died of drug overdoses..... the list is too long. [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT? You are a German woman and you dont know Heavy Metal nor like it!?? I'll bet your husband does. [Wink] [Razz]

Danzig
Scorpions
Rammstein

None of these ring bells and you don't like them!!??
[Mad] What about umlauts being innundated in heavy metal band names? That's really an interesting thing. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No and I don't want to. HM gives me a HUGE headache!!!! [Confused]

Danzig - Nazi concentration camp [Frown]

Scorpions - oh god I never want to meet one!! [Eek!]

Ramstein - AF Base I went shopping on it before! [Razz]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DU!!

DU HAST!!

DU HAST MICH!!

DU HAST MICH GEFRAGT, UND ICH HAB NICHT GESAGT!!!

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

^^^^^ someone likes Rammstein [Big Grin]
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello you Yes it's me You can come back Flying free
You think you've found everything that you need

Fly away Fly away To your new home across the seas
Leave your nest Baby Leave the best thing that you've been
Fly off Thunderbird Fly, Fly off Spread your wings to the sky
Fly off Thunderbird Fly

On your own, And I'm alone in the shadow of what we've done
And I can't help but think That some day you'll be back home
Fly away, fly away, to your new home across the bay
Leave your nest, oh baby leave the best thing that you've been

When all is said, all is done, Still I live and carry on
Don't look back but think of me We'll meet again Fly away, Oh-Oh

Fly off Thunderbird Fly, Fly off Spread your wings through the sky
Fly off Thunderbird Fly

Fly off Thunderbird Fly, you've got to fly away
Fly off Spread your wings through the sky, up to the sky
Fly off Thunderbird Fly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjrXNueTCMU&feature=related

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great song!!

[Frown]

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Frown]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh.... it looks like heavy metal music makes people actually sad and depressing!!! [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Oh.... it looks like heavy metal music makes people actually sad and depressing!!! [Big Grin]

ROFL [Big Grin] Don't be hating Tiger, we don't make fun of you when you listen to that dreidel music. [Razz]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15z_nUQer8E&feature=related

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Don't be hating Tiger, we don't make fun of you when you listen to that dreidel music. [Razz]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15z_nUQer8E&feature=related

SPANK ME SPANK ME! Good one, Smuckers!!! [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
KhrystianA
Member # 13967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KhrystianA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.I.P Kevin You will be missed by many
Posts: 46 | From: Ina Makha | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com