EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Jennifer Lopez had her twins this morning!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jennifer Lopez had her twins this morning!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer Lopez gives birth to twins

6 hours ago

Jennifer Lopez gave birth to twins - a boy and a girl - on Friday morning after one of pop music's most closely-watched pregnancies.

The babies were born at 12.45am local time (5.45am UK time) on Long Island, New York State.

Lopez, 39, and husband Marc Anthony, 38, married in 2004. The twins are her first children, and his third and fourth.

Lopez's publicist Simon Fields said: "Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon."

Lopez confirmed her pregnancy at a Miami concert in November, ending months of speculation.

Her father, David Lopez, told a TV station earlier this month that she was expecting twins.

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5gP6AaWmidw6BN5mEyNkn1Mt_uMPQ

MANY MANY CONGRATS!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Wonder what names they gonna get!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the info ms newsweek ms gossip queen of the world
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, JLO is almost 40? i wish i look like that when i'm 40. i wish i looked like that now [Smile]
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, here we go with a pic of Jennifer and her beautiful newborn twins! Gosh, I love to look at babies!!!

Guess I am gonna run down to the book store tomorrow and gonna get myself a copy of the mag! [Smile]

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20185328,00.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaawwwwww what a lovely picture of Jenny and her babies, they look so beautiful.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should they need XXL-Pampers because of their big behinds??? [Wink]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Should they need XXL-Pampers because of their big behinds??? [Wink]

You are naughty.... two latino butts lol!! [Big Grin]

Btw, the baby pics were not included in the issue of March 24th (as they reported about Patrick Swayze's brave cancer battle, he was on the front page) so I hope next week I'll be able to see them!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com