EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Which are some of the best Movie Torrents??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which are some of the best Movie Torrents??
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love movie and audio torrents!!!
I think they are the best thing since sliced bread.

My preference is, The Pirate Bay is one of the best. That's likely why they are being sued so much.

Does anyone else have favorite torrents they like to use???

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use Isohunt as the torrents are rated so you can avoid watching or listening to bad copies.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate torrents
i always download movies from rapidshare!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find the movies at Superfundo are all 100% great quality and NEVER once found a bad copy or bogus post.

A few years back I went from using 100% Microsoft products to using one of the free OSs, Ubuntu.
Ubuntu is great! I now use it 96% of the time over Windows. It comes with your pick of free bit torrent clients like Bit Torrent, Transmission, MicroTorrent, and my favorite, Deluge.

If you're interested and like movies, here's the link to Superfundo;

http://www.superfundo.org/

Also, aXXo always has the best video/audio quality, but they all do at Superfundo.
Check out Siriusshare's old classics. Lot's of old Hitchcock and Lena Horne. LOL, I'm still looking for Stormy Weather though.

Tina, I prefer the faster d/l times at Rapidshare also, but alas, I have no paid account. Only cause I won't use Paypal. Last time I used them years back, someone stole my identity.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Mininova. I usually don't load only Axxo film.
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karim:
I like Mininova. I usually download only Axxo films.

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
I use Mininova. I usually download only Axxo films.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Oh, okay karin, I hear, hear, hear you.
I sometimes use mininova also.

I just finished watching Clint Eastwood's, Million Dollar Baby again. Whadda movie!

karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Sorry for many post, somthing went wrong. Btw I am Karim not Karin [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
Oh, okay karin, I hear, hear, hear you.
I sometimes use mininova also.

I just finished watching Clint Eastwood's, Million Dollar Baby again. Whadda movie!

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
sok, KARIM.

Torrents are a good thing for the people to stop feeding the monster.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Axxo files in my experience are always corrupt or require you to purchase the software to download file extensions!

I will take a look at rapidshare though, I am always looking for better ways to get files.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^Those are the russian scammers who pretend to be aXXo because aXXo is so popular.

The way to tell the scammers, is they will always have an *.avi behind the link.
aXXo never posts anything as an avi.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I prefer avi files
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Why?
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Axxo is avi and works perfect with WMP.

quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
Axxo files in my experience are always corrupt or require you to purchase the software to download file extensions!

I will take a look at rapidshare though, I am always looking for better ways to get files.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I prefer avi as they play perfectly on my dying laptop [Smile]

I can also pop them in the sharing on msn and all my pc illiterate friends can use them without me having to go into indepth explanations about file extensions / convertors etc... so very user friendly.

I never look in axxo anymore, after spending hours downloading poor quality copies or completely different files ... I can't be bothered.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
All the files on Superfundo are true. Not one scam file or poor copy to be found there.

What I meant was, aXXo doesn't post his file with an avi at the end of the torrent link. Only the scammers pertending to be aXXo do.

For example:

aXXo link: Flash.Point[2007]DvDrip-aXXo

Pretender link: Flash.Point[2007]DvDrip-aXXo.avi

I used to prefer AVI also because although larger files, they used to be better quality and compressed to other formats better.

Now, a 640x480 mpeg-II or DIVX file is just as good.
A lot of the new blueray 720 movies are using the h264 format which is even better.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I use divx too...

Blueray is top quality!

I will take a look at all your suggestions [Smile] Thank you.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com