EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Eurovision 2008

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eurovision 2008
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2nd Semi-Final is today in Belgrade.

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/home

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I am looking forward to watching it!

Did you see the first semi final?

Why on earth did Poland get through? And the Russian act! OMG! Why have a 4 million dollar violin when it is on playback??

Loved the song from Armenia, Azerbaijan and Greece. Israel and Norway have also strong songs!
Did you know that Egypt could participate? Just have to be a part of the European Broadcasting Union and Egypt is ! that is Israel is there, and Morocco has sent one song in the past.

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I watched it.

This time it has too many participants so they have 2 semi-finals.

Yes I wonder why Egypt doesn't participate.
Turkey receives a lot of votes as there are too many Turkish residences in Europe [Smile] (I know this is not fair and the system changed in order to prevent this [Big Grin] )
And since there are lots of Egyptians and Arab-Africans in Europe, they can get many votes as well [Big Grin]

And it s a good opportunity for advertising their tourism treasures.

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com