EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Do u like horror movies?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do u like horror movies?
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I like horror movies special the one based on true story and here some of them and iam uploading the rest.

The.Amityville.Horror

Links here
http://horror.wsnw.net/vb/showthread.php?t=49

The Exorcist
Links here
http://horror.wsnw.net/vb/showthread.php?t=50

Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, I hate horror movies [Frown] but it is ok if you like them.
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate either and can't understand why people watch them [Frown]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH happy i love them, the exorcist is one of my faves.
but i really like the old hammer movies of the 60's and 70's, the one's that make you jump.
not much into the slash and gore movies that have been out lately, but i am gonna make apoint and go to see " teeth".
like the saw movies and hotel etc. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't stand them, most of them are plain disgusting and not scary at all.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love horror movies, but not too much gore though. I don't like stupid horror movies either, i like ones that actually have a nice story. My favorites are:

The Ring
The Grudge
Halloween
Return of the living dead
Texas chainsaw massacre (the one with jessica beil)

and just many, many more

admittedly it is becoming increasingly difficult to find a good one nowadays.

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viewable
Member # 6331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viewable         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSyRaIOoLWE&feature=related

--------------------
I'm Retired

Posts: 174 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband loves them, can't get enough, they scare me. The Ring really scared me even though it had nothing scary in it, it was the fear of the unknown...or something. I liked that but still had my eyes halfway covered. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them...if their main idea does not revolve on gory scenes.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in my middle twenties I went gaga over horror movies. These days they just scare the hell out of me and give me restless nights. I watch them now very rarely and try not to do so in the evening.

The last movie I watched was on TV and called 'The Haunting' with Liam Neeson, Owen Wilson (not in a comedy who would have thought) and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Bloody scary!! [Eek!]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best horror movies are the Asian ones. In fact many of the American horror movies were originally Asian like "the grudge," "the eye" and "dark water." They don't have any gore, and keep you on the edge of your seat all the way through. My favourite is "a tale of two sisters." It's fantastic.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Grr, I hate you guys, I'm gonna go download some horror movies now. [Razz]
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes you are right guys i agree with you some of horror movies is sick but i like the one based on true story like The Amityville Horror or An American Haunting this kind of movies is based on true events so i like to watch it.
Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's true.

quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
The best horror movies are the Asian ones. In fact many of the American horror movies were originally Asian like "the grudge," "the eye" and "dark water." They don't have any gore, and keep you on the edge of your seat all the way through. My favourite is "a tale of two sisters." It's fantastic.

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them too, but as well i like true stories.
I hate all this fake stuff, they dont do anything for me at all.
We watched poltergiest, wht a load of rubbish that was.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am thinking of going to the cinema next week for

THE RUINS

http://www.ruinsmovie.com/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963794/

or I will purchase the film shortly.

The website says that the DVD will be released in July and " contains footage too intense for theaters"!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

I guess I have to watch this during daytime then!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have fun tiger lily, im sure its great to see a horror at the cinema, you know this name rings a bell, hehehehe i either saw it or saw a nother with the same name, no im sure i saw it, gonna check your site.
Yes Saw it and thought it was a load of rubbish, dont take my word for it, see it but let me know wht you think.
Better see the house of wax, now this is excellent.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Others

Creep

The Shining

The Eye

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
WE are going to look at the COOK tonight, anyone seen it?
The hitchhiker was good too.
Saw the texas chainsaw massacre too, but to be honest i get a bit sick of these ones.
There are a few really funny ones that are british, i will find them out for you.
one really funny one wait im gonna check it out

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE HORROR MOVIES
when i was younger i could not say horro i said whore lol
and there is the texas chainsaw!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooooh I like horros films very much with many ghosts of course, especially when my husband works till midnight, and I am alone at home, just turn off the lamp, turn the player and tv on, oooh I start to shout "aaaah...my goood...oooh so scaaaare" isn't that great? [Big Grin]

I would like to see Arab horror films, so if you have the link or in youtube, let me watch iiiit.

ps: I hate murder films with so much bleeding! [Frown]

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:

Hi, 7ayat, I have many DVD collection of Asian horror films, my favourite are "THE SHUTTER" from Thailand, and "JAILANGKUNG" from my country.

Hmmm, I have an idea to open DVD rental for you all hehehehe...

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sublime is one the best horror movies out there, not for the faint of heart.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinay
Member # 15239

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Pinay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like horror movies.."THE OMEN" was a good movie too....
Posts: 42 | From: Philippines | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many categorizations for the horror stuff,,There is the cheap,the disgusting,the silly,the stupid,the expected,the exciting,the classy & the Philosophical,,I like watching all the stuff but I love the last on the list.

I watched lately one of the best IMO in the horror stuff I've ever seen,,Its "1408" which based on the story for "Stephen King".

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice film, usually SK films are good.

quote:
Originally posted by *Misho*:
There are many categorizations for the horror stuff,,There is the cheap,the disgusting,the silly,the stupid,the expected,the exciting,the classy & the Philosophical,,I like watching all the stuff but I love the last on the list.

I watched lately one of the best IMO in the horror stuff I've ever seen,,Its "1408" which based on the story for "Stephen King".

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
I think the funny movie, horror one is called shaun the dead or something like this, its hilarious, you must see it iff you like british humour.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Yeah,,I saw that one,,It was really great [Big Grin]

Karim,,Sadly I didnt watch for "Stephen king" more than 2 movies,,"1408" and "Secret window",,I loved both of them really,,Otherwise I red for him many stories but sadly never had the chance to watch the other stuff,,But really IMO that man got so imaginary talented brain.

Well,,Here is also one of the stuff I like in horror "The Machinist" for "Christian bale",,That IMO was also so great movie.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viewable
Member # 6331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viewable         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Misho*:

Well,,Here is also one of the stuff I like in horror "The Machinist" for "Christian bale",,That IMO was also so great movie.

I loved it. When I watched it I had no idea who Christian bale was and I actually thought that it was played by Trevor Reznor [Big Grin] . I thought wow, a great musician and a great actor too.........

I wouldn't call it a horror movie though.

Posts: 174 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com