EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » unknown greats dancer: hala el safy and aza sharif

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: unknown greats dancer: hala el safy and aza sharif
luckycat
Member # 15421

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for luckycat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone know the information or biographies of these dancers? it will be a huge help!

thank you.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason you won't hear about Hala El Safi is because she left her profile as a bellydancer and went to Islam...adorning with hijab and all and requested that her past not be mentioned anymore.
She said that she didn't like how people looked at her and when she would dance she could feel the contempt in their eyes. She claims she saw prophet muhamed (apuh) in a dream one night and he covered her, and from that day on vowed never to be seen like that again.

Aza, all I know about her is that she was married to percussionist catkout amir and then married naheed sabri.
she was basically a background dancer for films that showed people like farid al-atrache and tahia carioca in it, and had a splint of fame, until the more newer dancers like fifi and dina came and put them to rest.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com