EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Get Lost Freak

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Get Lost Freak
unfinished thought
Member # 15848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Adnan Ghalib has popped his head up from his spider hole to announce that he has a sex tape starring himself and ex-hostage Britney Spears. "There is such a tape, but I won’t discuss prices for hypothetical enquiries," the scummy pap said. "Unless there is a locked-in deal, I will go no further." Sources say the tape was made in Mexico and features Britney in the buff with that famous pink wig perched on her empty head. Just when she thinks she's out...they pull her back in.

If Adnan can't get some tabloid to buy the tape, he can always sell it at Alli Sims's flea market stand.

Britney Spears' announcement of world tour overshadowed as ex-lover offers to sell sex tape 'for the right price'

Posts: 504 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now we all know why he was so attentive to Britney's needs when she was all down. What a scumbag if indeed his claim IS true.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Now we all know why he was so attentive to Britney's needs when she was all down. What a scumbag if indeed his claim IS true.

People do seem to want to kick people further down when they are already suffering and at the lowest point in their life.....you only have to look at ES to see that this is true [Frown]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how she could do that is beyond me in the first place [Frown]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Britney Spears is having a huge comeback right now. She's looking great, will release a new CD very shortly (maybe even a fitness DVD), she might be heading for Broadway, a world tour for next year is in plans etc. etc.

I am really glad that she got back on the right path again. Good luck, Britney!!

تيجرليلي

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he looks like gonzo from the muppets.

ew this guy is so gross...him and hid beard looking like a landing strip on some girls kuss.

and so what if they have a sex tape...these days, who doesnt! it makes good money and raises a celebs fame. paris did it, kim kardashian did it, why not britney?

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i knew britney would be back! i went thru the same rebound crap after my divorce and was a total hott mess.

she was hurt and sometimes some people just go nuts when they feel that way.

but we all come back with that...'the best revenge is to live better' frame of mind.

you go brit!

i would so date her if she was into hot chicks;)

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com