EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » movie soundtrack albums

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: movie soundtrack albums
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello all
Just wondering do Egyptian movies release cd soundtracks like uk and US? I'm after a soundtrack from a comedy, some of which contain some old songs . I won't say which songs as I couldn't b held responsible 4 people dying of hysterics. [Wink] x plz bare with me on that one [Wink]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you cannot be any worse for old songs than me murray what is the comedy?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haven't a clue wat the songs are called I know 1 or 2 of them are by abdul halim hafez. Just thinking it's 2 comedies.the old one is terrorism and the b b q the other is karkar [Smile]
Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL sorry can't help you never seen any egyptian comedy mebbe someone else knows ?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya murray they do send me an email and ill try to get the songs for u i need t o know the name of the songs and movie sweety...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
movies are ' terrorism and the BBQ' and 'KarKar' unfortunately I don't know the song titles, I'm hoping maybe an Egyptian who's seen these movies can help ?????
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i have asked for them... when i get them i will post links for u...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i have them not the best quality but i found them....

KarKar

http://rapidshare.com/files/180939264/Karkar__Toz_fehom.mp3

terrorism and the BBQ

http://rapidshare.com/files/180939262/_terrorism_and_the_BBQ___Al_Erhab_W_El_Kbab___Intro__.mp3

http://rapidshare.com/files/180939263/_terrorism_and_the_BBQ___Al_Erhab_W_El_Kbab___Outro__.mp3

--------------------

murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
wow tina thanks x I will try to download them once my pc is working [Smile] as rite now I'm getting my daily fix of net AHem ' ES' [Wink] via my moby [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com