EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Help!! Romantic "apology" song by Abdal Halim, Umm Kulsum, etc

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help!! Romantic "apology" song by Abdal Halim, Umm Kulsum, etc
ILoveFalafel
Member # 16196

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFalafel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam,

I said something I shouldn't have, and might have really screwed things up with my wonderful Egyptian boyfriend.

He loves music, especially Abdal-Halim, Umm Kulsum, Fairuz, etc. I would like to find a song to email him (it is a long-distance relationship right now), kind of along the lines of "I'm sorry," "It won't happen again," "I love you more than anything," "I'll die without you," etc. I'm sure you understand the kind I am after. If you can recommend one or more songs by one of the above-mentioned artists, or other artist, it would be greatly appreciated. Since my Arabic, especially Egyptian Arabic, is not the greatest, I would also really appreciate a brief description of what the singer is saying. Also, if possible, a link to where I can either download or listen to the song (I can forward him the link if I can't get the song itself), if you know of one. I have a lot of songs myself (from said boyfriend), but the CD's are not labeled and with my lack of Arabic skills I would never find the one I want.

As you can see, I'm desperate here! Please help me keep my habibi!! [Smile]

Shukran jazeelan

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moniish
Member # 8613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moniish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.7alim.com [Smile]
Posts: 39 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow you might lose him over something that was said, something this petty?

i would seriously evaluate your relationship. seems like a guy you cant really talk openly with and those kind usually turn out to be quite hurtful.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com