EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Epic movie "2012" - The world is coming to an end (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Epic movie "2012" - The world is coming to an end
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
2012 is not just a goddam movie, its a statement, its goddam brainwash, its evil. All this white trash arriving in Africa at the movies end is to me pure horror.

What a nonsense, you are an insane man. It's a bloody movie, as Brada stated. I can't believe that people take anything so personally and love to throw the race card around.

If there wouldn't have been any blacks in the movie and Africa would have vanished through a mega tsunami you would have ranted away too. No scenario is right for your type of mind. Always suspicious, always on the look out for conspiracy. Watch out for the evil white man!! [Eek!] Really your attitude sucks..... [Confused]

here here i absolutly agree

quote:
And if that wouldn't be enough we have some other weasels complaining too which obviously even haven't seen the movie but hey - as long some freaking Muslims 'with authority' have an opinion it's all good, right??? [Roll Eyes]

"Hollywood's latest doomsday offering "2012" has caused a storm in Indonesia, with conservative clerics condemning it Thursday as a "provocation against Islam"...

"He also complained that the film showed mosques being destroyed but not churches, despite sequences depicting the Vatican collapsing and Rio de Janeiro's monumental Christ the Redeemer statue crumbling to pieces.

"The film shows that everything including Kaaba (Islam holiest shrine) and mosques were devastated except for churches. The film is a provocation against Islam," Amidhan said.

"The Indonesian film censorship body should have cut part of the scene on the devastation of mosques or the Kaaba because it hurts the Muslim people..."

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/11/19/91775.html

for fuc sakes now what else? obveously the churches were destroyed in the damn earth quake. stupid people make me crazy.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm just going to see it because i like modern civilization calamity movies, they're epic and exciting
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
i'm just going to see it because i like modern civilization calamity movies, they're epic and exciting

It's run of the mill no better than any other Disaster movie
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will go on Friday again to see it one more time! Hubby understands!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw it on the big-screen awsome disaster scenes center seat 2nd box...is the way to go.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweetheart, thank you for this bit.

Indonesia seems to be really democratic, clerics ranting away, not bothering to actually see the offending piece: very funny.

Lily, girl; you and me are the only people in the world who notice lip gloss, while the girls is experiencing the most harrowing problems!

Well about me, my little ranting is inspired by a little book by James Baldwin: The Devil Finds Work, in which he analyses movies for their racist contents.

If he was around he would say: 2012 is empty as a banana peel and just as treacherous!

Now I think Law Abiding Citizen should be banned, not only for the nonsense of a prisoner building a tunnel into a cell, but because of the racist agenda. Blacks are the biggest victims of the American justice system, yet it’s a black man who is upholding the so-called virtues of this system. Disgusting.

And a black lady major, covered in old money pearls, called April.

How offensive!

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Listen you little whiney fu!k..some times It's just a Fukin Movie..it's art you take away whatever the hell you want..and yes I do dicusssed Afocentrism and African history and conditon with my possitive loving white friends and Yellow ones too..I being not the one to hold back on my opionion on anything...because that's how Anansi roll...you like to think even in a fantasy movie that the Blackman even if he is Potus has to be someones slave...your twisted mind cannot concieve..even in fantasy of the Blackman holding his own...in your mind he is always the immutable slave doing What you call massa's bidding...you are a sad Joke indeed.Fuk-u and good-nite have a pleasent tommrrow.

Not to bash you or anything, but this illustrates for 100% how a housenigger thinks. He is mighty happy when the whites heap praise on him, telling him how much they love him and that they do not think of him as black.

We have Djehuti overhere, another Surinamese who also posts on Waterkant.net were he is promoted by the most racist poster on that forum, Bakra, who is obviously paid to watch the niggers and evict the uppity ones like me.

Then there is this other matter of the way you sound. I imagine you growing up the only boy in a household with only women, five sisters perhaps, your mother and perhaps granny too. You sisters undress in front of you and talking about their boyfriends. Even your mommy dearest taking you wholly inappropriately into her confidence. So after inhaling all this heady smell of pussy and women talk, normal in a tropical household full of young women, you sound so goddam prissy!

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey look prime-madonna..I do not require praise from anyone..I could give less than flying Fu!k my ego is not on the line not fragile like some... and if anyone discribed me as anything other than Black then they are instantly corrected.
Egmond
quote:
Even your mommy dearest taking you wholly inappropriately into her confidence. So after inhaling all this heady smell of pussy and women talk, normal in a tropical household full of young women, you sound so goddam prissy!
So Haha is that what happend to you? and now you are trying to project??..and I do like the smell of pussy in the morning it.. smells.. like...Hmmm... peaches.. can't get enough of it. but then again we are different people you and I.. you like the smell of dick cheeze and salty nutz in mornings I do not.

-

Where^^ you see yourself being forced to give head to your daddy....I just see a butterfly... [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Hey look prime-madonna..I do not require praise from anyone..I could give less than flying Fu!k my ego is not on the line not fragile like some... and if anyone discribed me as anything other than Black then they are instantly corrected.

[...]and I do like the smell of dick cheeze and salty nutz in mornings I being forced to give head to your daddy.... [Big Grin]

You sound mighty swishy, which is not really a problem, but stupid swishy. Like Miss White, Alicia Silverstone or something blond and preening in some of these stupid teen, suburb trash movies these goddam Americans make.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Changing my words will have no effect as the original still stands..you are insecure possibly traumatized by the male members of your family..so you have this pursecution complex about everyone is out to f!cK u...sorry i ain't yo daddy..I don't do Dicks or salty nutz that's on u HOMiE...bouy.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Changing my words will have no effect as the original still stands..you are insecure possibly traumatized by the male members of your family..so you have this pursecution complex about everyone is out to f!cK u...sorry i ain't yo daddy..I don't do Dicks or salty nutz that's on u HOMiE...bouy.

It was you who forced yourself onto me in this forum, after which you came to that Belgian site, back stabbing me, writing Dutch, which is a hell of a accomplishment for a Jamaican, no?
I believe you use lipgloss on a daily basis.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Egmond Codfried!! are you on drugs? what site?what the F!uk are you talking about.. [Confused]
I know not one freakin word of Dutch...Have never even been to Europe..
quote:
I believe you use lipgloss on a daily basis.
And didn't i just told u about projection?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha u 2 sound like a bunch of old bitches that loves drama. i swear yall are worse than us women.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

Why are straight guys like you always so knowledgeable about gay practices? This is so silly, why discuss sexual practices and rate people by their little pleasures today when everyone has their little personal phone, access to internet, travelling. Only people with mental problems should find it hard to get their piece, their cravings satisfied, today. Me, I have bigger fish to fry. And that’s why I’m puzzled by your eruptions. You study afrocentrism: good. But anyone who studies afrocentrism, black history will at some point understand that historical facts are kept hidden and whites are actively being indoctrinated against blacks. By education, media and certainly by movies. Just recently Spike Lee criticised this white filmmaker who filmed the story of Iwo Jima without any blacks, while there are photographs which show black Americans not only present there but also being the war heroes the story talks about. So there is something strange and off-centered with you. All your daily presence on the web does not seem to make you any smarter. What is wrong with you?

Try to give a straight answer without histrionics, please.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay boys, something to think about!!

10 Practical Tips for Surviving the Apocalypse

2012 Consult Gives 10 Tips in Preparation for 2012

1. Find a safe place to live. Preferably out of the city and at least 50 miles from any coastline.
2. Get out of debt and become liquid.
3. Stock up on at least 6 months to 1 years supply of food and water.
4. Set up an alternative energy system with either solar, wind or hydro or a back-up generator. A wood stove with lots of wood is also essential.
5. Arm yourself. Buy a gun, ammo and learn how to use it.
6. Begin to eat more organic food. Raise your own garden or set up a greenhouse.
7. Buy gold, silver and have plenty of cash on hand.
8. Get out of 401K, stocks, bonds… anything that is run by the government as the dollar is going to crash
9. Create your future by imagining what you want for yourself… right now. Try to avoid fear and worry as it freezes your survival energies.
10. Form or become a part of a community. You won’t be able to do it all by yourself.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/movie/prweb3260154.htm

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sure I'd want to survive an apocalypse -
[Frown]

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
DawnBev
quote:
not sure I'd want to survive an apocalypse -
[Frown]

If you have kids you would want them to survive
and help start over and re-build..no different from surviving hurricane Katrina..you would be suprized how strong the will to live is.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assume the movie is small potatoes in terms of destruction.

Practical Tips for Surviving the Apocalypse

2012 Consult Gives 10 Tips in Preparation for 2012

1. Find a safe place to live. Preferably out of the city and at least 50 miles from any coastline.

How would one find a safe place to live, even if it is 50 miles inland? What is safe.

Get out of debt? For what. Besides if the destruction is too great what good will liquidity do. People will definitely take what they need.

Don't forget the manual can openers because you sure won't have any electricity; assuming you can find food that easily if you didn't prepare in advance... way in advance... because others may have tried to prepare in advance also and took all the goodies. And who will drink untreated water after that amount of time. If your water was bottled from the get go is there any way of knowing if it was safeguarded by the 'correct'' micron filters before it was even bottled.

4. Set up an alternative energy system with either solar, wind or hydro or a back-up generator. A wood stove with lots of wood is also essential.

Sounds like mostly scientists and engineers will survive this deal. The wood stove sounds interesting though.

See number 2 because you will surely need it whether you know how to use it or not. Better yet forget ''buying'' the gun because money will be no good when you as a desperate person enter the ''store.'' If the ''owner'' of the store asks for money give him your credit card; this assumes he thinks too that money is still good by this time.

6. Begin to eat more organic food. Raise your own garden or set up a greenhouse.

If you can get by the poisons in the dirt that will surely be kicked up as a result of the catastrophe that is. In the meantime what will you eat while the organics are growing. Well of course your gun should come in handy about now because someone else may have had an earlier start on growing food so you may have to take some of his to survive if he doesn't give it up willingly since he may have a family bigger than yours. On the other hand he may be a better shot than you because he already knew how to use the weapon. And his food may not be fit to eat either.

Some people are gullible. Tell them your visa card is good as gold.

8. Get out of 401K, stocks, bonds… anything that is run by the government as the dollar is going to crash

You mean there will still be folks willing to get rid of those things, in an office some where, when they won't have food on the table.

9. Create your future by imagining what you want for yourself… right now.

Yup, get the gun out and use it on those who have what you need... right now.

Try to avoid fear and worry as it freezes your survival energies.

Your weapon should relieve you of all fear... until you discover he has a military automatic bigger rifle.

10. Form or become a part of a community. You won’t be able to do it all by yourself.

Who will you be able to trust in this community given the catastrophe at hand.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahaha survival tips for when the earth is falling beneath ur feet. what then will u buy some wings and start to fly?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by TigerLily:

9. Create your future by imagining what you want for yourself… right now. Try to avoid fear and worry as it freezes your survival energies.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/movie/prweb3260154.htm

Thank you Lily. Some of this advice also works if one has to flee Europa for the next Holocaust at hand. Before the last one many people warned for what was going to come, and many made it out safe. It's the poor and uninformed ones which remained. Even als the concentration camps in Germany were in full swing, Holland, where I reside, send fleeing Jews and others back into Nazi Germany.
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ So the holocaust and a world-wide geophysical catastrophe is the same thing?

On a related note:
1938 Hitler institutes restrictive emigration policies for the Jews, making it difficult, sometimes impossible, for them to leave the country. He was abetted by the limited prospects of countries which would accept Jews; most western countries severely restricted their immigration policies of Jews. Western countries, including the US, saw isolationism and an animosity toward "foreigners" grow and thrive in their own countries.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bloody hell, Egmond, why do you have to throw the Holocaust issue here into this topic??? [Roll Eyes]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Just came back from the movies. AWESOME!!!! [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
http://jezebel.com/5410129/palin-2012-snl-gives-us-a-terrifying-glimpse-of-a-palin-presidency

[Big Grin]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
That ain't funny Tiger it could happend [Eek!]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
That woman is really hated by the people, isn't she??? [Big Grin]
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Tigerliliy
That woman is really hated by the people, isn't she???

Yeah but loved by at-least 30% of the people that's an alamingly high number for an idiot..remember Bush JR.got elected twice... [Frown]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Off to see *2012* yet another time!!

Please do not think I am CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Off to see *2012* yet another time!!

Please do not think I am CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

How many times does that make now? We tried to download it, but it turned out to be a fake. Hopefully we can see it when we go to the States next week.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Five times.... [Big Grin]

Unfortunately the DVD will not be released for a couple more months.

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so we found a clean download. Going to watch it tonight. I'll let you know what I think.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh good for you, enjoy!! I am getting ready to watch *Old School* - haven't seen that one in quite a while. [Big Grin]
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Well ok it was a good movie. Only one bad thing - there were no subtitles for the parts in the beginning that were in foreign languages. I kept feeling we were missing important dialogue. I was on the edge of my seat a few times. Will still try to see it on the big screen - the effects will be better.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well when yall want a clean clear movie let me know and i will for sure get yall that movie. another good movie is carriers.

-

Four friends fleeing a viral pandemic soon learn they are more dangerous than any virus.

http://rapidshare.com/files/320944861/4carr.por.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/320944966/4carr.por.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/320945010/4carr.por.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/320944323/4carr.por.part4.rar

--------------------

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
well when yall want a clean clear movie let me know and i will for sure get yall that movie.

We always used MININOVA but it is not working anymore. My husband tried some other site and tried to download 2012 like 4 times, but they all turned out to be fakes. That never happened on Mininova. Only once in a while you would get one that had the sound off or it was a screenshot (someone hiding a video camera under their coat in the theater). What site do you use for download?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
Well ok it was a good movie. Only one bad thing - there were no subtitles for the parts in the beginning that were in foreign languages. I kept feeling we were missing important dialogue. I was on the edge of my seat a few times. Will still try to see it on the big screen - the effects will be better.

Def. Even when I went last time to the cinema the action scenes were still very exciting to watch.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i hate torrents. i never use them i always get my movies in my sites and they always work

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com