EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » David Hasselhoff Drunk Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: David Hasselhoff Drunk Video
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daughters make tape of drunk Hasselhoff
‘Part of recovery is relapse,’ says the ‘Baywatch’ star
Celebrity video
The latest celebrity news
Aug. 31: Bravo’s Andy Cohen fills you in on the latest in celebrity gossip, including the sudden death of DJ AM.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumer Willis on ‘Sorority Row’
‘Cindy Brady’: Variety show was ‘spectacularly bad’
Joe Jackson: ‘Someone should pay’
Jackson's death probe centers on doctor
Michael Jackson's death ruled a homicide

Slideshow

Best and worst celebrity fashions of 2009
From glamorous gowns to stylish suits to complete fashion failures, a look at the year so far.
more photos

updated 2:12 p.m. CT, Tues., May 8, 2007
LOS ANGELES - A videotape made by David Hasselhoff’s daughters shows the recovering alcoholic falling off the wagon, Hasselhoff acknowledged Thursday, but the actor added that he is doing much better since it was made.

The video, which aired Thursday on TV tabloid shows, depicts an apparently inebriated Hasselhoff, clad only in blue jeans, lying on the floor of a room and clumsily eating a hamburger while one of his daughters reproves him about his drinking.

“I am a recovering alcoholic,” Hasselhoff said in a statement issued Thursday. “Despite that I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work, I have been successfully dealing with my issue. Unfortunately, one evening I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH3JAp7vMuo

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am surprised he's still alive. Keep hitting the bottle, David!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone remembers his famous song from 1989??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ot_katYYiU

Come on, Tina, let's dance!! [Cool]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i never sene that video/didnt know he sang

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh you don't know that one?? It was a HUGE hit in Germany back then!!
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe, I knew the song. Made me smile today.
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com