EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Great Movie Lines

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great Movie Lines
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got any great movie lines post-em here include pics if you want.
Planet Of The Apes
 -
Cornelius: [reading from the sacred scrolls of the apes] Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death

-
Caligula: I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night.
Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a god.
I shall wait for the unanimous decision of the Senate, Claudius...
Claudius: All those who say aye, say aye.
Caligula: Aye... Aye!
Senators: Aye! Aye! Aye!..
Chaerea: He's a god now...[
Warning not for the faint of heart we played hookie from school one friday afternoon sneeked into a 42st cinema through a side door..after the movie all of us kids felt sick [Eek!] [Frown]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Darth Vader: You cannot hide forever, Luke.
Luke: I will not fight you.
Darth Vader: Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister! Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete.

-
The Emperor: Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH WHAT A LOVELY THREAD!!! I AM ABSOLUTELY INTO MOVIES. HERE WE GO WITH COUPLE OF MEMORABLE QUOTES!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nick Mercer: The hardest thing is loving someone and then having the courage to let them love you back. But if you know her **** and she knows yours, and at the end of the day if you still would rather give up than try, nothings ever going to be worth it. Maybe think about it this way... you go back, you get to spend the rest of your life having really great makeup sex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nick Mercer: Well thank you for including me in this timeless feminine ritual. Here's to the husbands who've won you, the losers who've lost you, and the lucky bastards who've yet to meet you.

Nick Mercer: I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else.

-

Quinn: They come here looking for the magic, hoping to find romance, when they can't find it anywhere else.
Robin: Maybe they will.
Quinn: It's an island, babe. If you didn't bring it here, you won't find it here.

Quinn Harris: How do you want it?
Robin: Excuse me?
Quinn Harris: Do you want it sugar-coated, or right between the eyes?
Robin: You Pick.
Quinn Harris: We got no landing gear, so we can't take off. Lightning fried the radio, so we can't call for help. AirSea with try a rescue mission but without a beacon to hone in on it's like trying to find a flea on an elephant's ass. The only thing we got is this flare gun with a single flare.
Robin: Is it too late to get it sugar coated?
Quinn Harris: That was sugar-coated.

Quinn Harris: You know how a woman gets a man excited? She shows up. That's it. We're guys, we're easy. Of course for that you can't charge seven bucks an issue, now can you?

Robin: Aren't you one of those guys?
Quinn: What guys?
Robin: Those guy guys, you know, those guys with skills.
Quinn: Skills?
Robin: Yeah. You send them into the wilderness with a pocket knife and a Q-tip and they build you a shopping mall. You can't do that?
Quinn: No, I can't do that, but I can do this:
[Pops finger out of the side of his mouth]
Quinn: Does that help?

-

Monty: With women, there are really only two options. Either she doesn't sleep with you and there's really no reason to ever call her again. Or she does sleep with you... and there's really no reason to ever call her again.

Monty's Mom: So I called your house today, at two. You were still asleep, weren't you?
Monty: That's an understatement.
Monty's Mom: So what did you do last night? I trust my little angel didn't do anything immoral.
Monty: Well, ummm... Let's see. I started by getting completely hammered drunk. It was bad. Then drove, while intoxicated, to pick up this disease-infested hooker.
Monty's Mom: Uh huh...
Monty: From there... uh, let's see. Me and the hooker went back to my place...
Monty's Mom: The hooker and I.
Monty: Excuse me. The hooker and I went back to my place and from there... God, it was just a blur of intravenous drug abuse and unprotected sex, while taking the Lord's name in vain.
Monty's Mom: Dean, did you know that when Monty was a child everyone thought he was retarded?
Monty: Dean, doesn't my mom look old? I mean, much older than she rightfully should?
Monty's Mom: So why aren't you and Serena still together? I liked her.
Monty: I don't know. I guess it got old. We had a relationship based on orgasms.
Monty's Mom: Oh, how charming. You are being safe aren't you? I don't think I could handle the idea of you reproducing.
Monty: Come on, mom! Of course I'm being safe. I pull out.
Monty's Mom: Yes, well your father pulled out too but we've all seen the tragic end of that story.
Monty: You think I wanna have kids? Absolutely not! That's why I stick to anal sex.
Monty's Mom: If only I had been so lucky.

Monty: Okay, so how would you like your steak prepared?
Female Customer: Oh, let's see... Medium... medium-rare... Well, I want a hot, pink center.
[Beat]
Monty: Don't we all?

-

I CAN POST MANY MANY MORE!!!!! [Razz] [Razz]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlilly please do^
Here is somemore great lines
A time to kill
 -
D.A. Rufus Buckley: Well what do you think should happen? What would be a fair sentence?
Jake Tyler Brigance (Matthew McConaughey): Objection!
Buckley: Do you think they should deserve to die?
Brigance: Don’t answer that Carl Lee!
Buckley: Do you think they should deserve to die!?
Carl Lee Hailey: Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
Scar Face
 -
Tony Montana In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

-
Tony Montana In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Brada !! [Big Grin]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001300

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
'Shahrazat I didn't know you had a similar thread before great quotes love Scar Face
Here is more great movie lines
Gladiator
Proximo

Proximo Those giraffes you sold me, they wont mate. They just walk
around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I
want my money back.
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Maximus
 -

Maximus: My name is Gladiator.
[turns away from Commodus]
Commodus: How dare you show your back to me! Slave, you will remove
your helmet and tell me your name.
Maximus: [removes helmet and turns around to face Commodus] My name
is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North,
General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor,
Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered
wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
[Commodus trembles in disbelief

Commodus
 -
Commodus: [to Falco] Lucius will stay with me now. And if his mother
so much as looks at me in a manner that displeases me, he will die.
If she decides to be noble and takes her own life, he will die. [to
Lucilla] And as for you, you will love me as I loved you. You will
provide me with an heir of pure blood, so that Commodus and his
progeny will rule for a thousand years. Am I not merciful? [Lucilla
turns her head] AM I NOT MERCIFUL?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Almásy: There is no God... but I hope someone looks after you.

Almásy: I just wanted you to know: I'm not missing you yet.
Katharine Clifton: You will.

Katharine Clifton: Promise me you'll come back for me.
Almásy: I promise, I'll come back for you. I promise, I'll never leave you.

Katharine Clifton: My darling. I'm waiting for you. How long is the day in the dark? Or a week? The fire is gone, and I'm horribly cold. I really should drag myself outside but then there'd be the sun. I'm afraid I waste the light on the paintings, not writing these words. We die. We die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we've entered and swum up like rivers. Fears we've hidden in - like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. Where the real countries are. Not boundaries drawn on maps with the names of powerful men. I know you'll come carry me out to the Palace of Winds. That's what I've wanted: to walk in such a place with you. With friends, on an earth without maps. The lamp has gone out and I'm writing in the darkness.

[Frown]

-

Rebecca: The best place to meet a guy is at the supermarket. You don't need to waste a lot of time there, either. You see a guy holding a list, you know he's married. He's in the frozen food section carrying a small basket, he's single. I like to hang out by fruits and vegetables, there's a better chance of getting a guy who's healthy.

Marcia: Probably the best place is Home Depot... or any hardware store. You just walk up to the cutest guy and say "Do you know where I get nailed? I mean nails? Pardon me, I've been drinking all afternoon." And that way he knows: one, that you're easy, and two, that you like to drink.

[ Jake and Sarah are trying to buy some condoms because neither of them had any; Jake returns from a store to the car ]
Jake: They're out!
Sarah: How can they be out?
Jake: I have a theory about this. Everyone in the city is having sex at the exact same time... except for us. But we will press on.

Jake: i think your heart grows back bigger ya know, once you get the **** beat out of you. And the universe lets your heart expand that way, cause thats the function of all this pain and heartache that you go through and you gotta go through that to come out to a better place

-

Tank: How was I suppose to know it was your sister? How was I suppose to know? It was dark, I was drunk and I thought it was you. Oh she's pregnant,too? You tell your sister, I will make a donation to planned parenthood in her honor.

Heavily Pierced Kid: Welcome to Cheesus Crust where pizza's a religious experience. How may I ordain your order?
Tank: How is the Pizza of Nazareth?
Heavily Pierced Kid: People worship it.
Hilary: I am deeply offended.
Tank: I know these prices are outrageous which is why I carry my Flavor Savior Card; fifteen percent off to those who eat here religiously.

Tank: I tried like a motherfucker to follow you in. But this door does like a lock thing when you are inside. Anyway here is what I'm thinking, we start with a blow job. I turn what most girls think is a chore into a training session.

HILARIOUS MOVIE! I LOVE DANE COOK!!! [Big Grin]

Tomorrow more...

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Can you fly this plane and land it?"

"Surely, you can't be serious."

"I am serious. And stop calling me Shirley."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080339/

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I love Airplane... top quality comedy.

I watched Borat two nights back... I like the line

What kind of dog is this???
It's a tortoise!!!
Is it a cat in a hat?
No, it is a tortoise in a shell...

Greatest line in any film... I may be a bastard, but I am not a fvcking bastard...

dusk till dawn! Awesome film.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
^ I love Airplane... top quality comedy.

I watched Borat two nights back... I like the line

What kind of dog is this???
It's a tortoise!!!
Is it a cat in a hat?
No, it is a tortoise in a shell...

Greatest line in any film... I may be a bastard, but I am not a fvcking bastard...

dusk till dawn! Awesome film.

The only part of Borat I remember was when he introduced his mother and said she was the oldest woman in the village - she was 43 years old.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the next scene he snogged a woman and introduced her as the local prostitute and his sister!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty woman: When she went back to the snobby boutique: "Big mistake!"
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
big .... HUGE

Brings back some fab memories that post did YAH

Work it baby...

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Shaka Zulu
 -

Mudli: [Shaka has interrupted Sigujanas coronation ceremony] In the
name of that is sacred, leave this kraal now!
Shaka: Does my presence frighten you, Elder? Or is it your guilt that
prevents your allegiance?
Mudli: [spits] Your regiments cannot win my allegiance, Shaka. Son of
Nandi, Senzagakona kaJama Zulu. The true Descendant of Zulu
kaMalandela has dictated his choice. I will defend that decision
with my life. I will not allow you to defile the divine visions of
my tribe. Leave this kraal. NOW!
Shaka: Gujana, kill this man. He has insulted the king.
Mudli: No. If there will be darkness, I pray that the ancestors
preserve and protect our tribe and safeguard the past as it was.
Shaka: Nothing will be as it was... ever again. [to Sigujana] Now
kill him.
Shaka: [Sigujana reluctantly kills Mudli with the spear] Gujana, do
you acknowledge me as your king?
Sigiyana: [bows to Shaka and wraps his arms around his leg] Yes. Yes
Shaka. You are my lord, my master.
Shaka: [pushes Sigujana down] Then you are a fool! [kills Sigujana
with his spear]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Brada, from which movie is Shaka Zulu from?? I like the name!!! [Big Grin]

Well here I am back again with three more selections of my fav movies. Enjoy!! [Smile]

-

Jonathan: Maybe I am just getting cold feet.
Dean: I'm telling you right now British women do not age well. Eight years ago she was a luscious treat, you know, she probably looked like, you know, Baby Spice, now she could look like...
Jonathan: Old Spice.

Jonathan: So are you gonna meet your boyfriend now or what?
Sara: No, I think he's out probably doing what you're doing.
Jonathan: Getting a crush on somebody else's girlfriend? No, I'm sorry, I just meant I had a really nice time. You know, maybe you should give me your phone number. Just in case.
Sara: In case of what?
Jonathan: In case of life. I just had a really great time and for all we know I wouldn't be able to find you again.
Sara: Well, if we're meant to meet again, we'll meet again. it's just not the right time now.
Jonathan: Maybe we're supposed to meet on British time and we're five hours too early.

Sara: You don't have to understand. You just have to have faith.
Jonathan: Faith in what?
Sara: Destiny

-

Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that smell? Oh.
Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire my lady.
Veronica Corningstone: God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.
Brian Fantana: You know, desire smells like that to some people
Garth Holliday: What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
News Station Employee: Smells like Bigfoot's dick.

Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, I am a professional and I would like to do my job.
Ron Burgundy: Big deal. I am very professional.
Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, you are acting like a baby.
Ron Burgundy: I'm not a baby, I'm a MAN, I am an ANCHORMAN.
Veronica Corningstone: You are not a man. You are a big fat joke.
Ron Burgundy: I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

Brian Fantana: I think I was in love once.
Ron Burgundy: Really? What was her name?
Brian Fantana: I don't remember.
Ron Burgundy: That's not a good start, but keep going...
Brian Fantana: She was Brazilian, or Chinese, or something weird. I met her in the bathroom of a K-Mart and we made out for hours. Then we parted ways, never to see each other again.
Ron Burgundy: I'm pretty sure that's not love.
Brian Fantana: Damn it.

[Big Grin]

-

Woman in Food Court: Look who's here! It's Santa! Tell Santa what you want for Christmas!
Willie: [yelling] I'm on my fucking lunch break, OK?
Woman in Food Court: The manager's going to hear about this.
Willie: You think you're a threat? You think you can make my fucking life any worse? Go ahead, take a shot!

Kid: Do you and Mrs. Santa have kids?
Willie: No, thank the **** Christ.
Kid: What about the elves?
Willie: Well, they stay with Mrs. Santa. I get them on the weekends.

Kid: Your beard's not real.
Willie: No ****!It was real, but I got sick and all the hair fell out.
Kid: How come?
Willie: I loved a woman who wasn't clean.
Kid: Mrs. Santa?
Willie: No it was her sister.

Watched this movie several days ago again.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! [Razz] [Razz]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Hi tigerlilly ...Shaka Zulu is the title of the movie It came out in the 80ts as a mini series..actually it's a South African Production...and was made under the Aparthide regime,but proved very sucessful in America and the West in general anyways..you can get it on line or at your local video store...it's totally bad azz. .. [Big Grin]
Here is a clip and the sound tract is off the hook
Shaka Zulu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRZ9Kkg5HZE
I hope you can view it... if not just type it in your search engine.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Will do, Brada, I guess I found something what could be interesting to watch. Never heard of him before though I swear!!

Well I am back with three more movie picks. Fasten your seat belts here we go!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

-

Henry: Do you love him?
Agnes: Yes.
Henry: Have you told him?
Agnes: Yes, but I don't think he heard me.

Ernest Hemingway: You love me, you just don't know it yet.

Agnes von Kurowsky: You know what I've been told? Italian men respect their wives. They spoil their mistresses. But the only women they love are their mothers.

-

Susan: My psychiatrist thinks we should break up.
Philip: What? I didn't know you were going to a psychiatrist.
Susan: Well I'm not actually going to one. I've been dating one for four months.
Philip: This is so sudden!
Susan: I didn't want to tell you this over the phone, I really wanted to fax you. But you don't even *have* a fax!
[hangs up]

[on the phone]
Philip: Just remember that in every pothole there is hope. Well, you see, pothole is spelled P-O-T-H-O-L-E. So if you take the P, and add it to the H, the O, and the E, and rearrange the letters... or contrariwise, you remove the O, T, and the L, you get "hope". So, just remember, in every pothole there is hope!

LA Times Automated Responder: Thank you for calling the Los Angeles Times. If you would like to order a subscription, please press 1. If your newspaper did not arrive this morning, press 2. To place a classified ad, press 3. To speak to the editorial desk, city desk, national desk, international desk, sports desk, metro, view, or calendar sections, press the first three letters of the desk you desire, followed by the star key in the case of the first three or the pound key in the case of the latter five.

Who doesn't like Steve Martin??!! [Smile]

-

Jimmy: I see you got fat.
Chazz: I see you still look like a fifteen year old girl, but not hot.

Chazz: Mind-bottling, isn't it?
Jimmy: Did you just say mind-bottling?
Chazz: Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle?

Chazz: You know what dude, your hand has to be on top.
Jimmy: No way, the girl's goes on top.
Chazz: Yeah, ergo, chick.
Jimmy: I'm not the girl, I'm stronger!
Chazz: No, I'M stronger, and don't have a vagina.

I watched that one a zillion times!!! [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com