EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » IS TIGER WOODS BISEXUAL?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IS TIGER WOODS BISEXUAL?
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&source=hp&q=tiger+woods+bisexual&meta=&aq=f&oq=

quote:
AS PREDICTED: Tiger Woods Bisexual Claims SurfaceDisgraced golfer Tiger Woods is about to deal with a new scandal. I predicted this would happen when I said “Don’t be surprised if a few shocks start popping up” and now it is… one of Tiger’s mistresses is now claiming she witness the gulf superstar engaged in sexual acts with other men. Loredana Jolie is said to be putting the finishing touches on a new book that will disclose more details.
quote:
Tiger Woods’ mistress number 13ish, Loredana Jolie Ferriolo, is looking to write a book detailing Tiger’s sexual proclivities including a hint at bisexual leanings.

Ferriolo is a Playboy model from the Bronx, Sicily, and Long Island whose name became common knowledge after madam Michelle Braun outed her to the New York Daily News as a high end prostitute Tiger fancied. Braun said Ferriolo’s price was about $15,000, and she participated in group sex with Tiger.

Hopefully Ferriolo was taking copious notes during their encounter, because she now has a quite a literary project to undertake. She’s asking about $1 million to sell her lurid story about Tiger’s “healthy appetite for arranged sex, threesomes, girls next door, girl-girl, and an answer to all the rumors surrounding Woods’ sexuality.” If she’s just teasing us and Tiger didn’t swing his putter both ways on occasion, Loredana might have to lower her asking price a bit.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do i care ? Nah !!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
Do i care ? Nah !!

Honey, you should. It might hit your home town too, these bisexuals are all over the place. Even on ES! Even this posterboy of virtue succumbed to its lure. Sleeping with a man and a woman at the same time. Indulging in two kinds of seduction in one session. Putting his member in her while the other man put his member in him. Too shocking!
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger Woods is the BIGGEST SCUM ON EARTH !!!!!! I really don't want to read about him anymore; it just upsets me. He had it all and he screwed up completely. If I was his wife I would have not only hit him with a golf club but also kicked him into his groin area so he would feel permanently pain - for life!!! [Mad]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Oh don't be so dramatic. Tiger is just like any other pro athlete. He hasn't done any worse than a lot of NBA, NFL or Baseball guys. Remember clean cut white Chipper Jones? He is also no worse than many of the Hollywood celebs now snickering at him. Is Letterman any better? Or the bed-hopping female celebs like Angelina Jolie or assorted "Sex and the City" strumpets? Or the bed hopping lesbians among certain female athletes? Tiger made some dumb moves and will pay for them, but lets not go overboard. Who said he was supposed to be this angelic figure? Why are people all of a sudden so sanctimonious when it comes to Tiger?

As for the frenzy of ex-girlfriends rushing to cash in on their 15 minutes of fame, I have heard few of them express any real regret that they were sleeping with a married man. In the despicable sweepstakes, those females are right up there with Tiger. They slept around for the benefits they got from Tiger, then when the gravy train stops running, they rush to get a quick payday with the tabloids. Some might call them close to prostitutes. Tiger's screw ups are nothing special in the world of entertainment and sports. Like many others in that arena, he has the potential to bounce back and resume bidniss, once he has cashed out his sins.

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True dat^ Zarahan true dat.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:
Do i care ? Nah !!

Honey, you should. It might hit your home town too, these bisexuals are all over the place. Even on ES! Even this posterboy of virtue succumbed to its lure. Sleeping with a man and a woman at the same time. Indulging in two kinds of seduction in one session. Putting his member in her while the other man put his member in him. Too shocking!
Don't call me honey ! I loath it !!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:
quote:
Do i care ? Nah !!

Don't call me honey ! I loath it !!
Would Sweety be okay?
I had a horrible night, with constant images of black and blond pubic hair grinding together. What I fear most is copycatting. People will say, if Tiger can do it, so can we. This thing will cause a lot of divorces around the world.

Member # 14517

Rate Member
you may call me Sweetie if you spell it correctly [Wink]
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:

I can assure you my Dutch spelling is much better.
But we were discussing Tiger Woods, no?

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Tiger Woods is the BIGGEST SCUM ON EARTH !!!!!! I really don't want to read about him anymore; it just upsets me. He had it all and he screwed up completely. If I was his wife I would have not only hit him with a golf club but also kicked him into his groin area so he would feel permanently pain - for life!!! [Mad]

-

This is the horror we are talking about!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com