EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Tiger Woods Apology (Sincere or Not)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tiger Woods Apology (Sincere or Not)
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all I really don't know why he felt he needed to apologize to other people. But that's the name of the game. So I won't even get into that.

What I will get into is do you think it was sincere? Here are some statistics. About 65% of sports fans (ESPN) believed he was sincere. About 50% (CNN) readers thought he was sincere.

I believe him and I believe it was a wake up call for him from his debauchery that he probably thought would last forever. I bought this up because I was just listening to Andy Petitte (Yankee Pitcher) and he said - "people know if some is sincere or not."

Here are tidbits of his apology:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2TVePvYOyc

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He apologized to save his career and to not lose any more endorsements.

Keep that money rolling in from endorsements, keep your wife, no divorce, not lose tens of millions of dollars.

I could really care less what he does. All I know is golf wears guys out and then have less energy for sex after a long hot summer's day.

Screw golf.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're funny [Big Grin] Check this out I read this paper by a professor (hasidic jew) about female menstruation and how that time period is enough to rejuvenate a male completely. Islam is very similar in that Muslims must refrain from sex during menstruation. I know the days vary due to the type of birth control the woman takes but it is a time of rejuvenation. The point is monogamy; if a male was with one woman and they refrained from sexual intercourse during menstruation then all is well. But if the male has multiple sexual partners then these parameters wouldn't exist. So don't blame Golf! I can't remember the Professors name but it was a good read.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe he only feels guilt because he's been caught out! The arguement from sports fans is he should not be punished for his private life but he portrayed himself as a clean living family man, which meant his endorsements increased. Here in the UK we have John Terry and Ashley Cole both been outed for their sex scandals. Something happens to celebrities that makes them see themselves as immune from being found out and in all 3 cases they have beautiful wives at home but still felt the need to stray!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a guy who knows what really happened... he should be grateful his wife never learned to shoot [Wink]

Dirty soab

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
You're funny [Big Grin] Check this out I read this paper by a professor (hasidic jew) about female menstruation and how that time period is enough to rejuvenate a male completely. Islam is very similar in that Muslims must refrain from sex during menstruation. I know the days vary due to the type of birth control the woman takes but it is a time of rejuvenation. The point is monogamy; if a male was with one woman and they refrained from sexual intercourse during menstruation then all is well. But if the male has multiple sexual partners then these parameters wouldn't exist. So don't blame Golf! I can't remember the Professors name but it was a good read.

Sorry Dunes that is complete bullcoca.

Period my ass, don't use that as an excuse.

This is a guy who probably works 80 hour weeks due to his endorsements.

His wife has to wait around until he has his strength back, let alone time to mess around with her.

If half of all married men are able to coordinate and be sexually available when she is then why aren't the other half willing to be as flexible?

Mind you there has also been studies that show monogamous couples have more sex than couples with an open marriage or infidelity.

And Golf is an obession with men, it really does drain them. WOmen run out of money after shopping and must stop, men never seem to run out of time and money for sports, especially Golf.

Women know how to balance and men don't.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
I believe he only feels guilt because he's been caught out! The arguement from sports fans is he should not be punished for his private life but he portrayed himself as a clean living family man, which meant his endorsements increased. Here in the UK we have John Terry and Ashley Cole both been outed for their sex scandals. Something happens to celebrities that makes them see themselves as immune from being found out and in all 3 cases they have beautiful wives at home but still felt the need to stray!

personally, I care about the back page and not the front...

They know the score, i figure they wanna get caught! You can't hide from the media ffs...

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
I believe he only feels guilt because he's been caught out! The arguement from sports fans is he should not be punished for his private life but he portrayed himself as a clean living family man, which meant his endorsements increased. Here in the UK we have John Terry and Ashley Cole both been outed for their sex scandals. Something happens to celebrities that makes them see themselves as immune from being found out and [b] in all 3 cases they have beautiful wives at home but still felt the need to stray! [/QB]

I have no clue why people assume just because a woman/wife is beautiful that she will complete a man.

I know several women who are not attractive, half of which are no where near slim and they absolutely have their husbands in the throws of hedonistic obessive love/lust and complete devotion.

A woman doesn't need to be beautiful, she needs to be confident and attentive; she has to swoon a guy into complete devotion.

Beautiful women are really lazy in this manner, they think their looks will take care of that which it doesn't.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:

You made a valid point. But I have seen the video and the dude had lumps in his throat when he was talking. He did all of that, we know it, but maybe after just realizing what he did, he started to think:

Hey I Just Screwed All These Hos And My Wife Is Still With Me, And She Still Loves Me. I Am A Disgrace To My Beautiful Wife And Children

Maybe it took for him to get busted to realize that what he had done. Just like you said celebs can lose it at times.

I believe he saw everything with clarity after the fact and he weighed it in his mind. I beleive he saw the Hos and he saw the hurt he caused his wife. I believe he is remorseful and I believe he will try everything in his power to make his wife happy again.

I believe that and that is why I feel he was sincere. Maybe I am wrong, and maybe he will regress and be a scumbag and break his beautiful wife's heart yet again. BUT this is all we have now, him before the cameras, and I am saying he looked very sincere to me. How did he look to you?

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheeky I have to say they get to a stage they are not in the real world. This does make them feel invinsable, lots of yes men around them that will cover for them. They should know that they will get caught out but when they are playing such high pressure games whatever the sport, to them extra marital affairs are just another form of brinkmanship. The feel very powerful. Look at the John Terry situation. He flies to Dubai on compassionate leave (joke if ever I heard!) to sort out his marriage and within a couple of days the wife is all over him! I have to say it made me sick. Maybe it's a case of not caring if they get caught because they know the wife will forgive them.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
I believe he only feels guilt because he's been caught out! The arguement from sports fans is he should not be punished for his private life but he portrayed himself as a clean living family man, which meant his endorsements increased. Here in the UK we have John Terry and Ashley Cole both been outed for their sex scandals. Something happens to celebrities that makes them see themselves as immune from being found out and [b] in all 3 cases they have beautiful wives at home but still felt the need to stray!

I have no clue why people assume just because a woman/wife is beautiful that she will complete a man.

I know several women who are not attractive, half of which are no where near slim and they absolutely have their husbands in the throws of hedonistic obessive love/lust and complete devotion.

A woman doesn't need to be beautiful, she needs to be confident and attentive; she has to swoon a guy into complete devotion.

Beautiful women are really lazy in this manner, they think their looks will take care of that which it doesn't. [/QB]

I take your point completely! After all looks don't last for ever and a good personality does. I just mean these very rich sportsmen marry very beautiful women without fail as their trophys. But still these men look for more [Roll Eyes]
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Beautiful women are really lazy in this manner, they think their looks will take care of that which it doesn't. [/QB]

There is saying: [b]“A wh*re in bed is a wife for life” or something like that. I believe Khrushchev said that to Kissinger when he was intoxicated. (not sure though)
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I believe he only feels guilt because he's been caught out! The arguement from sports fans is he should not be punished for his private life but he portrayed himself as a clean living family man, which meant his endorsements increased. Here in the UK we have John Terry and Ashley Cole both been outed for their sex scandals. Something happens to celebrities that makes them see themselves as immune from being found out and [b] in all 3 cases they have beautiful wives at home but still felt the need to stray!

Beautiful women are really lazy in this manner, they think their looks will take care of that which it doesn't.

I take your point completely! After all looks don't last for ever and a good personality does. I just mean these very rich sportsmen marry very beautiful women without fail as their trophys. But still these men look for more [Roll Eyes] [/QB]
Have to disagree with you again YAH.

Looks don't fade if you take care of yourself. A woman attractive at 25 can be attractive at 45, 55, 65 she still looks her age but she's still very attractive.

I am well aware of the European concept "beauty is wasted on the young". Well I don't subscribe to that view, you can look your age and be beautiful without surgery.

All it takes is a good lifestyle and a good attitude.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
There is saying: “A wh*re in bed is a wife for life” or something like that. I believe Khrushchev said that to Kissinger when he was intoxicated. (not sure though)

Exactly, and why are whores so categorically denied their respect in society?

I'd rather be a monogamous whore then a "proper" woman who has to worry about being cheated on.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Of course being older doesn't mean a woman is less attractive but people do age differently, Brigid Bardot has aged very differently to Sophia Loren for example. I am trying to point out that these particular men are very 'looks orientated'
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I one Japanese golfer who visited the Woods home described his wife as cold...sooo maybe she was hot looking but an Ice Queen in bed??
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
There is saying: “A wh*re in bed is a wife for life” or something like that. I believe Khrushchev said that to Kissinger when he was intoxicated. (not sure though)

Exactly, and why are whores so categorically denied their respect in society?

I'd rather be a monogamous whore then a "proper" woman who has to worry about being cheated on.

You're slightly missing the point, the holy grail of a woman is not a whore, it is a woman who is able to become a whore in bed. I really don't want to get into “why are whores categorically denied the respect in society?” The stigmas they endure in society are more than apparent. So dear whitey and all out or total whore is nothing special. What is special is a woman who is respected dearly but is able to transform herself into a little whore in bed. That is the holy grail of women.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
I one Japanese golfer who visited the Woods home described his wife as cold...sooo maybe she was hot looking but an Ice Queen in bed??

Is this one angle of the Japanese press coverage of the scandal? If so, there is no justification and Elin shouldn't have to be a scapegoat. Tiger could have conveyed to his wife over time the things he desires. He could have grown and developed a kinky sex life with his wife. Heck they could have even went to a sex therapist. In retrospect, sessions with a sex therapist would have been ions better than the ordeal they are enduring now. A continually healthy sex life is always a work in progress, it is about communication, I think they failed miserably in this respect.

They better be in love or they will have miserable lives, despite the billion dollar assets.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exiiled
quote:
Is this one angle of the Japanese press coverage of the scandal
No actually this was before the scandal about a year and plus ago..but truth be told!! he seemed like an X-nerd who never got laid or rely got some until fame and fortune hit him hard.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is stupid. Tiger Woods is not sorry that he F-ck 14 different random women. I mean come on name me one man that is sorry he had sex with a woman.Sincere..LOL. Please. Im just glad he got it over with maybe now the Media can find something else to drag on about. Im tired of hearing about Tiger and looking at his ugly Mug on my T.V everyday.
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
This is stupid. Tiger Woods is not sorry that he F-ck 14 different random women. I mean come on name me one man that is sorry he had sex with a woman.Sincere..LOL. Please. Im just glad he got it over with maybe now the Media can find something else to drag on about. Im tired of hearing about Tiger and looking at his ugly Mug on my T.V everyday.

I agree... this is hardly news, it is hardly interesting and I personally couldn't give a fcuk. It is just media gossip!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com