EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Celebrity Kids Suicide Watch - WTH???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebrity Kids Suicide Watch - WTH???
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My personal view is celebrities deserve their privacy, and often will ignore the gossip. I don't think I could recognize more than 2 of the top 10 starlets today.

But Marie Osmand's son suicide and that other kid from "Growing Pains" (age 41) suicide within a week is really out of whack.

I am not encouraging folks on ES to wager "who's next" or to go into gross detail about how pathetic someone's life is/was.

All I am asking is to honor depression sufferers, lets not have any online ES suicide attempts over the rest of 2010. Every few/several months someone cops a suicide threat and comes back the next day/week.

Lets have some respect for life and ourselves by promoting happiness and actually holding these numbnuts accountable for pulling the "suicide thread" bullsh*t.

My graduating class had rounds of suicide attempts and actual suicide completions, looking upon FB and how my former classmates don't address this nor acknowledge who had done this is really not embracing responsibility.

There is a handful of folks I've known who were self-kills successful and I'd like to beat the snot out of them when I get to the afterlife.

This is real bullcoca.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com