EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » 'Sex and the City' Was Too Sexy for Arab World

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 'Sex and the City' Was Too Sexy for Arab World
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Check out the movie trailer in the following link:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/sex-city-sexy-arab-world/story?id=10375879

The film opens on June 02 in Egypt.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1280107/Clothes-worth-7m-lesbian-crush-VERY-uncouth-camels--yes-Sex-And-The-Sequel.html
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty W
Member # 17778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty W   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks you for the post

--------------------
Watch Marmaduke Online Free

Posts: 1 | From: new york | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davesmith
Member # 17968

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davesmith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the trailer link

--------------------
Watch Inception Online Free

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davesmith
Member # 17968

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davesmith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant wait to watch the full movie

--------------------
Watch Inception Online Free

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Innocent entertainment. a bit racy though. Liza Minelli, priceless.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched this last night, brilliant! There was one scene I was [Eek!] though [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dzenkinrob
Member # 18006

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dzenkinrob   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some things like always in this movie that you cant understand. But that is because it is movie for women [Smile]
But still, it was watchable.

Posts: 1 | From: US | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twaddledotz
Member # 18149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for twaddledotz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been negative criticisms about SATC2. Most people liked SATC1 more, but if you think about it, most of those people are not avid fans of the SATC girls. I didn't see anything wrong with the movie because I was focused more on how happy I am to see them again onscreen. So for me, it's really worth a watch.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warezcc
Member # 18165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for warezcc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watch the full movie

[color=rgb]Watch The Town Online Free[/color]

--------------------
Watch The American Online Free

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com