EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Germany wins 2010 Eurovision Song Contest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Germany wins 2010 Eurovision Song Contest
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=18063&_t=GERMANY+WINS%2C+SEE+FULL+RESULTS%21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esTVVjpTzIY&feature=related

[Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first and only time Germany was winning this contest was back in 1982.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvD8Y6gr9lk&feature=related

Ahhh memories....

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt see all of the performers,but after watching the girl from Germany i mentally had her as the winner.
The Denmark song was almost a copy from a very famous song from Sting during his time with the group Police,Ėvery Breath You Take.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The song sucks, and she doesn't really have a good voice.
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:

i am with you one this one...she sucks
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:

But she isn't ugly, is she?? [Big Grin]

Be glad you are currently not in Germany right now because everywhere you go, look and see you hear LENA!!!

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't say she is ugly. She looks cute, but that doesn't make the song any better.  -

I AM in Germany right now, but so far I've been managing to escape the hype quite well. [Cool]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com