EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Angelina Jolie to play CLEOPATRA???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Angelina Jolie to play CLEOPATRA???
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/06/angelina-jolie-play-cleopatra
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be happier if the movie being made was about Hatshepsut, with Gabrielle Union playing the title character. At least Hatshepsut was a successful and actually Egyptian pharaoh.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7121 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has the right phoenotype to play the role. They could not have chosen a better actress that resembles Cleopatra.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
She has the right phoenotype to play the role. They could not have chosen a better actress that resembles Cleopatra.

did you not say "Only a blundering idiot looks to a MOVIE for educational value."
Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pogiko000
Member # 17806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pogiko000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really? Well for me Angelina Jolie
is really one of the prettiest women
in Hollywood and I really like her
pouty lips. I think she fits well in
the role.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, and?

Now lets see how miserably you attempt to create a strawman. This will be fun.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Matamoros:
quote:

did you not say "Only a blundering idiot looks to a MOVIE for educational value."

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yea, and?

This all I needed to know.

Only a blundering idiot looks to a MOVIE for educational value.
Such a True Statement...

Stupid is as stupid does. Contradiction and hypocrisy.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
just as a thought, a strawman. Dude, you have a serious personality disorder; delusional. You see things in stuff that are not there. Show me where in this thread I say the movie is a source for historical facts? All I said was she is perfect for the role because she resembles the queen. How do you get me endorsing a movie as a source of history, out of that?

quote:
quote:
Yea, and?

This all I needed to know.

Such a True Statement...

Stupid is as stupid does. Contradiction and hypocrisy.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gigantic:
[qb] Yea, and?

That's all I needed to know.
quote:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gigantic:
[qb] She has the right phoenotype to play the role. They could not have chosen a better actress that resembles Cleopatra.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Only a blundering idiot

HAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A.Turner
Member # 17831

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A.Turner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wooahh! All this hoopla for Angelina? lol. Well she can look the part and heaven knows she can definitely act... but hmm.... can't we have another movie about someone else?

--------------------
Gas Direct Vent
Atlanta Concrete Patio

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ironcannon
Member # 17837

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ironcannon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still up in the air on this one. But I think its cool there is going to be a movie about cleopatra coming out.

--------------------
True Protein Discount Code

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree A.Turner,it's over done already!! a movie about Amanirenas who did not fk the Romans she fought them and saved her country for the next 1700yrs.riding on the back of her war elephant with her Meroitic worriors in toe.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sophia Cummings
Member # 17889

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sophia Cummings   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that Angelina Jolie fits the role perfectly. For me, she has a heart to serve the people.

I heard that she is going to visit Cairo in August. I cant wait to finally see her in person!

Posts: 4 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James Cameron: Angelina Jolie Will Make a "Hot" Cleopatra

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/cameron-and-jolie-1970218

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emerald7
Member # 18248

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for emerald7         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's totally cool. I'm looking forward to see Angelina Jolie play the Cleopatra role. Her beauty really fits the role. I wonder how feminine could she be in this role as an action star icon, or that movie could change our view about Cleopatra.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see the Indian actress Frida Pinto as Cleopatra.
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com