EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Justin Bieber

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Justin Bieber
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously until a couple of months ago I didn't know who this man is - until I found out he's actually a teenager, a singing sensation.

No no not my daughter is a fan of his but my fav actor dissed him (in a nice kind of way though on Twitter) after a picture appeared on the Billboard mag of him holding a boombox (anyone remember "Say anything"?? lol [Wink] ).

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jjr/headlines/2010/03/justin-bieber-billboard-mag.jpg

Anyway seems that he has many many fans in Egypt and these young boys & girls trying so hard to get him to come to perform in Egypt. They even started to have a signature petition now to reach their goal. Wonder if they will succeed. Will keep you posted on that.

In the meantime listen to Justin Bieber. Not bad for a 16 year old, eh??

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcfn17_justin-bieber-baby_music

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A.Turner
Member # 17831

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A.Turner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely NOT bad at all! This kid is backed by one of the top singers in the industry. Has thousands of fans...nay...MILLIONS of fans.... and if he plays it right... will be mega mega rich by the time he is 21.

--------------------
Gas Direct Vent
Atlanta Concrete Patio

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pagxur woi
Member # 17834

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pagxur woi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This kid is really talented..
but i like Charice Pempengco more than him..
I don't know but there's something on Charice that make her outstanding compared to other famous artists in hollywood..
I just love Charice and her songs; Pyramid, Note to God, Always you, and many more..
But I love to them both perform, Justine and Charice..

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flammableeye
Member # 17855

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for flammableeye   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh he's not liked that much in the UK and USA [Razz]

--------------------
Watch movies online free

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ironcannon
Member # 17837

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ironcannon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get why people like him? maybe because I'm not a tweenage girl.

--------------------
True Protein Discount Code

Sophia Cummings
Member # 17889

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sophia Cummings   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time I heard "BABY", I thought the singer was a girl. To my surprise it was a boy named JUSTIN BIEBER. He's just a fad I think, he wouldn't last in showbiz.

For those of you who wants to see tips on traveling the world.
Here's what the airlines don’t want you to know

Posts: 4 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he was just in iowa a few weeks ago. the girls went crazy

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian girls go wild because of him. Really if Justin would come to perform I couldn't guarantee for anthing.

EGYPTIAN FATHERS, LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS AT HOME!!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
varada
Member # 17931

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for varada   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i heard that my favorite singer Justin is dead. But on the news, and a couple of news websites, they say that it is just a scam to make money by some site called FunnyJunk. but when i asked my friend (who is a member of said site) if it was true. He said that the news reports are scams, then laughs and walks away. who is right here....

seo | link building

--------------------
none.

Posts: 4 | From: coimbatore | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sandra Oakes
Member # 18073

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sandra Oakes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also wondering why teenagers are so obsessed with him.. I find him cute but I'm not attracted to him.. My friends hate him because they find his voice irritating. [Smile] ) Nah, but I liked his song "baby" [Smile]
san francisco nightclubs

Posts: 4 | From: New York | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com