EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » LATEST PREDATORS NOT SO SCARY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LATEST PREDATORS NOT SO SCARY
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw it all yesterday and the things they talk about between the maiming and the gore, are not very bright or inspiring. But at least we now know, if we run into the predators, that beheading is the way to go. Their choice of prey suggest that they give women and men equal status. Did I detect a vague sense of gayness around Laurence Fishburne?
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
Saw it all yesterday and the things they talk about between the maiming and the gore, are not very bright or inspiring. But at least we now know, if we run into the predators, that beheading is the way to go. Their choice of prey suggest that they give women and men equal status. Did I detect a vague sense of gayness around Laurence Fishburne?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Movie in my opinon, why they choose to ignore the last Predator movie(the weapons introduced were not used)is stupid...but good movie overall.
quote:
Did I detect a vague sense of gayness around Laurence Fishburne? [/QB]
Of course YOU would sense that hence your homosexual obsession..
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will just see the movie because of Topher Grace. [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Great Movie in my opinon, why they choose to ignore the last Predator movie(the weapons introduced were not used)is stupid...but good movie overall.
quote:
Did I detect a vague sense of gayness around Laurence Fishburne?

Of course YOU would sense that hence your homosexual obsession.. [/QB]
I hate your guts already, deary, but The Joneses has even two gay characters, if you must know, you homophobic trash.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
I will just see the movie because of Topher Grace. [Wink]

These days, because of my Jane Austen research, I all the time wonder, while watching a movie: 'How would Jane Austen handle this.'

The look of the monsters does not face us anymore. It's time we get to see their women and homeplanet too. And while we are at it, their mating practices, and how their civilisation has evolved and why the US army has not stolen their cloacking device yet. Perhaps their cloacking device permits them to change shape and we discover that Obama is really, one of them.

stone2010
Member # 17988

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stone2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw this sci fi last night and found it pretty the usual sci fi stuff, not like when I saw the first predator. Maybe because I already knew what the aliens look like and what they are capable of. Even so, I still find it amusing and interesting. The costumes and effects get better and better. I kust wish they could come up with something like this one but with different alien character next time.

choosehottubsdirect reviews

Ecommerce Conversions

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ucki
Member # 18136

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ucki     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen the movie but I remembered the first predator. Great movie way back then, fictional but I enjoyed it. I even remember that we use the name Predator to scare little kids and it was fun.

Charlotte Realtors
where to buy goji

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Save your money.
This movie is a piece of Hollywood Jew trash only appealing to the extremely dumbed down masses.

Download and watch it FREE from Pirate Bay. Don't feed the new round of Russians invading Hollywood and calling themselves scriptwriters and producers.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com