EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » my Boss

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my Boss
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gPT5X_QbWU

this is the ex.Chef and my boss at work, he finally released his new Cd...the next Brian Mc Knight.....we are all so proud of him. he wrote his songs and produced them [Cool]
could you imagine working with this guy? and funny as hell, he sings all day long till we tell him to shut up [Big Grin]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great CD
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
great CD

What kind of person is he?
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
he is a fun and very loving person who just happens to have a great voice
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that he really will make an impression, like James Brown perhaps?
Does he pay on time?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gPT5X_QbWU

this is the ex.Chef and my boss at work, he finally released his new Cd...the next Brian Mc Knight.....we are all so proud of him. he wrote his songs and produced them [Cool]
could you imagine working with this guy? and funny as hell, he sings all day long till we tell him to shut up [Big Grin]

Micky, if he can cook and shag as well as he can sing - I'LL MARRY HIM!!!!! [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com