EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Your baby can read :Early Language Development System

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your baby can read :Early Language Development System
sunshiny
Member # 18170

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your baby can read is fantastic! My aut’s daughter is 20 months and has been watching them since he was 10 months. Weeks he was doing things the methods of teaching DVD as “weapons” and began to repeat the words a little later. By the time he was 14 months he was a vocabulary of 25 words, 20 months and now has more than a vocabulary of 100 words and phrases that can talk! Not only is an amazing vocabulary, but can read! We were serious about this program, so you can follow the instructions to the child ... is a must! Your baby can readwith your help! In addition, we will never watch TV around My aut’s daughter or let her watch the show. Not only is the recommendation of Dr. Titze to watch TV, but the American Academy of Pediatrics. My aut’s daughter says new words every day! She repeated the words we speak, probably because she has learned to repeat the words to see your baby can read! I can not say enough about Your baby can read. When we are around other people, who are amazed at the way he talks and I can not believe she is only 20 months!
………………………………

Buffy DVD 1-7
Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7
Your Baby Can Read DVD
Sex And The City DVD 1-6

Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com