EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Willow Smith

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Willow Smith
Dilemma
Member # 16672

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dilemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Willow Smith Will Smith daughter. She is only nine.

http://www.bloginity.com/blog/2010/10/18/willow-smith-whip-my-hair-official-video-premiere/

Posts: 133 | From: egypt/usa | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too young, too much fame too soon. Same goes for her brother.

It's not their fault but their parents'.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kaesi Gelelo
Member # 18225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaesi Gelelo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seem she's having fun. And the first time I saw her video, I thought she's the young version of Rihanna. Though she got her own style. At her age, she's doing good. Love it!

Watch more here:
http://www.areze.com/videos.php

--------------------
Most Reliable Torrent Search Engine

Posts: 13 | From: Philippines | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well its not an inappropriate song or anything for her age.

will smith used to go to my school in philly,(different year of course) archbishop carroll:)

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com