EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Katy Perry & Russell Brand

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Katy Perry & Russell Brand
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

are getting hitched this weekend in ...... INDIA!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS from me to both of them. I wish Katy & Russell a beautiful and unforgettable wedding which they will remember for the rest of their lives. All the best.

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure they will appreciate your words [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
I am sure they will appreciate your words [Roll Eyes]

Stick to your 'Fake Happy People' thread, you miserable person. Seems like the black cloud has finally gotten to your last brain cells lol.... [Big Grin]

Back to topic:

The couple won't sell any wedding pictures as they want to keep their wedding as private as possible.

It is also reported that both of them have not signed a pre-nuptial agreement. This must be REAL LOVE. [Smile]

Oh, btw I have just gotten the soundtrack to Russell's last movie "Get Him To The Greek" - and it truly rocks. Here is a little teaser:

Russell Brand - *I am Jesus*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwd2weUHdhc

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha... I thought perhaps you were just some sad old woman mourning the loss of youth and freedom by stalking popstars but then you have the mouth of a teenage chav and just prove to me you are just a fecking weirdo!!! Cuckoo.

The day I come across as old and miserable as you sweetheart is the day I will take anything you say to heart. But I can assure you I will never be as morbidly boring as you [Big Grin]

In the meantime, I will just keep loving Egypt... yeah baby [Smile] One loooooooong holiday [Wink]

Wish I had more free time to find anything unrelated about to Egypt to post to make my post count look like I am popular lmfao!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I am not reading another reply of this certified airhead ..... but keep b*tching around if this is the only way you feel happy in life. [Razz]

Back to topic and to

Katy & Russell:

Have a marvelous wedding night. I know you will lolol!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
They aren't reading!!! Christ on a bike you call me an airhead lol.

Are you sure you aren't Sono? Many people have asked before but your posts and her posts seem to come from the same playground.

Right, back to reality.

WTF does this thread have to do about Egypt?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
They did it!!!!!!!!!!!

http://twitpic.com/30kbfy

Many, many congrats from me again. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com