EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Your Baby Can Read : It's so much fun for your baby!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your Baby Can Read : It's so much fun for your baby!
sunshiny
Member # 18170

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered this about two month ago and my son has been watching Your Baby Can Read for the past month. So far he has learned where her mouth, eyes, toes and arms are, arms up and down ... which i'm super excited about is whenever i ask her and she shows me where they are. I cant believe this actually works so far and btw my daughter just turned 1 and she's really starting to communicate more with her words now. I can say my son is a very active child, she's always moving around but when its time for the video she sits so still and anticipates. I think this show is pretty great so far but she did get a little bored towards the end of the month of watching the first show. he would walk away and look at the screen and repeat, i wasnt sure why he did that but as we started the second season last friday, again he was glued to the screen and didnt move an inch. he especially loves it when i get physical along with the video, like when the video says crawl, i get down on the floor and crawl, he cracks up. SO we'll see how far along he progresses at the end of the second video. There are 5 videos total. Also, I love to watch the show with him because it's a really fun video; I even hear my husband humming the catchy music. I can't wait to move on to the next video to see how the system progresses.
This show is the simplest system to use. I actually read the directions 4 times because I thought I was missing something. He also LOVES to play with the slide cards. It's so much fun that if he does learn how to read it won't seem right because there's little work involved; AND if he doesn't, oh well, at least it was fun!! I say buy these tapes for the mere fact that it's educational and it will hold his attention (and mine for that matter) and if something more comes of it, it's an added plus. I suggest buying Your Baby Can Read for a more reasonable price than on the infomercial though.
Buffy DVD 1-7
Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7
Your Baby Can Read DVD
Sex and the City DVD 1-6
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-3

Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com