EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Buffy is the gold standard for television in the future

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buffy is the gold standard for television in the future
sunshiny
Member # 18170

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most serious fans of BuffyThe Vampire already have all the sets that make up this DVD collection, so I thought I was going to address this warning to those who have none and is the main objective of this group and focus on two issues . First, how does this series differ from the individual collections of the season? The answer is that they are identical. This set is not a new product in any way, but only to collect all the stations in a new price low. If you do not have individual stations, it is absolutely ideal for exploring the Buffy verse. Secondly (and for me is the fun part), which is Buffy, girl? Ultimately, any series that I know had a better story to tell Buffy. As much as I loved The X-Files, the series has always been better at each level in this episode he was whole. Lone episodes of X-Files is as good as the history of television, but the deep back story to the end of the series ended up being more than a little confused and incomplete. When Buffy ended, there was one bright and wonderfully developed story of a young girl who was forced to give his life for the greater good, but finally managed to get her life back. I honestly believe that Buffy is the gold standard for television in the future. He raised the bar for what can be done and should be done on television, so eventually Buffy may not have saved the world from the powers of evil, she just may have saved television.
…………………………………
Buffy DVD 1-7
Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7
Your Baby Can Read DVD
Sex and the City DVD 1-6
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-3
Nip Tuck DVD 1-7
Navy NCIS DVD 1-7

Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com