EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Have you watched Curb Your Enthusiasm?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have you watched Curb Your Enthusiasm?
sunshiny
Member # 18170

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think Larry could top season 6, “Meet the Blacks”, but this year is still better. Curb Your Enthusiasm shows you never see on television, having sex with a date in a wheelchair to avoid kiss someone you know who has had oral sex with your best friend, your employee, or he wears a shirt with cut out.I hagging belly fat can not wait to see what happens with Seinfeld reunion.I hope this show goes forever. Some things just as much fun this season than any reviewer could write a book about the joys of the 7th season we open with his girlfriend who has breast cancer and want Larry to end the relationship. Somehow, he managed to find a therapist who end up blaming him for cancer! (As a cancer patient, I found this episode of cancer, very funny.) We visit the death of his mother’s tombstone and Larry even managed to get the tombstone cutter in anger against him. He is persona non grata at the club home after killing another member by making him mad and the guy had hypertension (that explodes), through the rhetoric of reading through or not in golf. He wears women’s underwear as an alibi for Suzie’s husband when she discovers her panties in the glove box. He and Richard Lewis are seriously disturbed together again - and David Lewis have a friendship that develops on the maximum antagonism and misunderstandings. Then there is the greatest thing that happens in season 7: Larry decides to set a meeting of Seinfeld. He, like Larry only client where you can see the meeting come together behind the scenes. You are not left out anything in the whole process. The big thing you do learn is how Seinfeld was Larry - tons. When George (Jason Alexander) and Larry meet, it is clear that George was Larry. They are mirrors of each other, ready to occupy and compete for all the minutiae.
…………………………………….
Buffy DVD 1-7
Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7
Your Baby Can Read DVD
Sex and the City DVD 1-6
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-3
Gossip Girl DVD 1-3
Breaking Bad DVD 1-3

Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com