EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » My son is Your Baby Can Read’s fan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My son is Your Baby Can Read’s fan
sunshiny
Member # 18170

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mother-in-law bought this DVD for my son to use his house while she was watching him when I am at work. He bought when she was 8 months and is now 14 months and enjoys watching Your Baby Can Read. Dancing and interacting with these DVDs and let us interact. He says the row row row, to 14 months. He also says, dog, duck, cat, meow, and Woof Woof. When the songs are, he gets up to row his boat, head shoulders knees and toes, touch your head, shoulders, knees and toes. I have seen other kids his age, and are not as advanced as he is. Also, when you see the words that are in the show, like the clap word that strikes! I highly recommend this show to all parents who want to get a jump start for the education of their children. Teachers and helpers were so delighted to discover his reading skills they informally tested him and knew he was at a reading level at second reading + grade. OT had a kick when my son reads his business card and called him a “therapist occupahtional.” Even my son is behind in several areas, has the ability to read give it a real leg at least in one area . I do not think we would have made as much progress without the help of these DVDs. Among the thousands of dollars we’ve spent in therapy, this series was the best investment I ever made!
………………………………….
Buffy DVD 1-7
Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7
Your Baby Can Read DVD
Sex and the City DVD 1-6
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-3
House MD DVD 1-6
Scrubs DVD 1-9

Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ledison
Member # 18281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ledison   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you know yiwu?

--------------------
yiwu market? wanna dollar shops? the best yiwu agent in yiwu china.

Posts: 6 | From: yiwu | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com