EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » I love to see the office seasons

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I love to see the office seasons
jamesman
Member # 18441

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamesman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's that time of year - a magical moment when the television studios release their biggest successes of the previous season in DVD sets and often costly luxury. The Office DVD But this past season was very different. The writers strike cut the season with 16 episodes, House MD DVD and as expected, many are beginning to complain that the price has not been rejected. Pay the same price for less product seems unfair. The Simpsons DVD This means that all but the media industry. As for me, I'm not surprised at all. I expect to be exploited by the media - this is not new. The real question is, with all Office season four episodes already available on the NBC site, people feel cheated enough to forgo this collection altogether?Grey's Anatomy DVD The fourth season, something seemed different from the usual style. Previous seasons featured the stories of many episodes more or less independent, which became a sort of resolution on 21 minutes. MI5 DVD The fourth season seemed to be mainly episodes dealing with larger story arcs. Yes, there were always little stories in progress (for example, lose their parking space, etc.), but now seems firmly in the background, totally dominated by the more personal stories in progress.
Posts: 4 | From: China | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itsnickoo
Member # 20602

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for itsnickoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for sharing
Posts: 4 | From: CA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com