EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Who is your favorite actor ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who is your favorite actor ?
blackmanv
Member # 20581

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmanv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is your favorite actor ?

The Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes! Season 2 Episode 13 | Weeds Season 8 Episode 4

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As an afrocentrist I like Wesley Snipes he is the carbon copy of pharaoh Senwosret iii(google africamaat kamit veut dire noire to see).Wesley is very black,handsome,elegant and a karate ka.Is best movie was the art of war.He also supported the nuwaubian of Georgia .
As a conspiracy theorist I like bold headed Laurence Fishburn in swordfih were he play the role of an underground Egyptian priest or masonic grand master dress in black(Saturday) call Morpheus(God of dream) .He his super articulate in the movie being the teacher of Neo telling him the world is an illusion or maya call matrix.The matrix/maya was everywhere it was a prison for his mind .At the end of the movie Neo become godlike stoping bulette and resurected to eternal life.Morpheus his well spoken,elegant,handsome and a good karate ka in the movie .This is one of the greatest and powerful role play by a blackman.
As an astrotheologiste I like Denzel Washington as Eli the traveling Egyptian priest in the movie the book of Eli .He his traveling from east(enlightement/knowledge) to west(sunset/faith) to deliver the bible to a prison to create a faith/ignorance base religion .The name Eli come from the bible God El/Eloha/Le/Re/Ra .He his burried as an Egyptian priest dress in white with shaven head .
Iwould like those three great black actor to play the role of a pharaoh or Egyptian priest in a movie base on Kemet .
The unbias list of great black actor is 1)Denzel Washington 2)Wesley Snipes 3)Laurence Fishburne
(google africamaat saint maurice you will see a 320 ad christian coptic council of black cardinal .
Beautiful actress I remember Leila Rochon in knockoff and Vivica A Fox in two can play that ga

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com