EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Eminem disses everybody

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eminem disses everybody
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2aU9zoH1lA
Posts: 42968 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killshot is pretty good.. 9/10
Posts: 1782 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes but did you click on the link?
Posts: 42968 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Crystal         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That comedian is trying to ride EM's trending d!ck to promote his comedy. I think he actually can flow and, even though rap was a parody, the flow was tight and cadence on point, I totally ignored the parody. The first one he did in the car, that one was too funny to ignore the parody.

--------------------
BC

Posts: 297 | From: Bronx | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

that shits trash lmao.
Posts: 1782 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Black Crystal:
That comedian is trying to ride EM's trending d!ck to promote his comedy. I think he actually can flow and, even though rap was a parody, the flow was tight and cadence on point, I totally ignored the parody. The first one he did in the car, that one was too funny to ignore the parody.

what video in a car? what is the title?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:
quote:

that shits trash lmao.
it's called comedy
Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Crystal         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

This one. Simply HILARIOUS!

link

The dude is today's Al Yankovic.

--------------------
BC

Posts: 297 | From: Bronx | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny post Lioness, Eminem looks angry, scary and psychopatic when he disses Machine Gun Kelly, the oil changing mechanics, the bystander, the dog and the popsicle LOL.

Machine Gun Kelly Rap Devil (Eminem Diss)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp0BScQSSvg

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

link

this version is much better of the same audio with Eminem footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0usvzb3DnDQ

Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

link

this version is much better of the same audio with Eminem footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0usvzb3DnDQ

LMFAO!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
BC

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com