EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » NIPSEY HUSTLE ASSASINATED - LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NIPSEY HUSTLE ASSASINATED - LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
Andromeda2025
Member # 22772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andromeda2025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Ermias Davidson Asghedom (August 15, 1985 – March 31, 2019), known professionally as Nipsey Hussle (often stylized as Nipsey Hu$$le), was an American rapper and songwriter from Los Angeles, California. Emerging from the West Coast hip hop scene in the mid-2000s, Hussle initially became known for his numerous mixtapes, including his Bullets Ain't Got No Name series, The Marathon, The Marathon Continues and Crenshaw, the latter of which rapper Jay-Z, bought 100 copies for $100 each.[4] After much delay, his debut studio album Victory Lap was released in February 2018 to critical acclaim and commercial success, and was nominated for Best Rap Album at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards in 2019.[5][6][7][8]

Hussle was shot and killed outside his store, Marathon Clothing, in South Los Angeles on March 31, 2019.[9]

Nipsey was a man about his family and his community. This is a sad day...
Age 33, Eritrean ( Father ) /African American ( Mother )
Jesus dies at age 33
March 31, April 1
Was believed in ancient time to be the day Jesus Was crucified
Pagan New Year
April Fools
March comes in like a Lion and leaves like a sacrificial lamb

Posts: 165 | From: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I generally don't feel much when famous people pass but this one really bothered me as he was bettering himself and wasn't all about the glitz and glammer. May the big hommie rest in paradise.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andromeda2025
Member # 22772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andromeda2025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not a celebrity worshipper either, and I usually don't care. But this one tore me up because Nispey was on the frequency. I didn't listen to his music, but I watch most of his interviews especially the ones about business and cryptocurrency.
Posts: 165 | From: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About the shooter Eric Holder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvquvoXP5X4

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com