Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Stuffed Pigeon or chicken (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stuffed Pigeon or chicken
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammam fereek

4 pigeons or 1 large chicken with giblets.
2/3 cup butter
10 spring onions/scallions, chopped
Salt to taste
Freshly milled black pepper
1/2 cup bulgar wheat
1 tablespoon mint, chopped

1 1/2 cups water,
2 1/2 cups chicken stock

Chop giblets.
Melt 1/3 cup butter in a medium pan. Cook over medium heat, chopped giblets, green onions, salt and pepper. Stir occasionally until giblets are browned. Stir in bulgar wheat and mint.

Rub the cavity of each bird with salt and pepper. Stuff each bird with 2 tablespoons cornmeal mixture. Pull loose skin over cavity - secure with wooden or metal picks. Place birds in casserole dish .

Preheat oven to 400 F. Melt remaining 1/3 cup butter - brush over stuffed birds. Add water to dish - bring to a boil on cooker. Cover and place in oven. Bake 50 minutes or until tender - basting birds every 10 minutes with pan drippings.

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.
One question please.
Is Bulgar wheat the same as cornmeal?

Also, how much water to add to casserole dish prior to oven?

Sounds good. Think I'll make it tonight for a friend.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi no bulgar is wheat and corn is corn. You can use either but wheat is what is used to make it authentic.
Bulgar is a cracked wheat found beside lentils and other pulses in most supermarkets.
The water is about a cupful. The water is just to keep the bird or birds moist during cooking and to help with the butter during basting.
It is very tasty and is lovely served with fresh salad and pitta breads.
Hope you enjoy it.
I will remove cornmeal so as not to confuse.
[Wink]

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Necromancer, do you leave the head on the hammam when you are cooking it, and if you do, do you eat it also?

[Eek!]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pharoh AFO
Member # 12722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pharoh AFO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually some people like to eat the head of the hammam but i dont like it at all.
I see it awful to eat thier heads but people like it !

--------------------
Noor Afifi

Posts: 19 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by necromancer:
Hi no bulgar is wheat and corn is corn. You can use either but wheat is what is used to make it authentic.
Bulgar is a cracked wheat found beside lentils and other pulses in most supermarkets.
The water is about a cupful. The water is just to keep the bird or birds moist during cooking and to help with the butter during basting.
It is very tasty and is lovely served with fresh salad and pitta breads.
Hope you enjoy it.
I will remove cornmeal so as not to confuse.
[Wink]

Thanks for the clarification.
I went to the market and after a hour of looking could not find bulgar wheat. So, based on your description I used toasted Wheat germ. Mixed everything as suggested and stuffed it into a 8 lb. Hen. Baked it in a clay pot. Hens have a more wild gamemy flavor. Almost like duck but without the grease/fat.

Not sure how much different bulgar wheat is from wheat germ, but it came out delicious! It was so good, the girl I invited over brought the desert wrapped in silk. Bad for me that the 2nd or 3rd helping made her sleepy. [Smile]

Thanks, and I look forward to trying another recipe. That one was great!

btw, is hammam egyptian for scallions?
If so, I only use the heads (the part that grows under ground) for the stuffing, diced thin. I used the stalks to make a scallion mash. Looks like green mashed potatoes when done. Tastes great and I usually make this with a salmon casserole.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could someone please tell me why you all eat pigeons there????
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:

Could someone please tell me why I eat pigeon here in the U.S.? [Big Grin]

Oh, yeah, husband's doing most of the cooking these days.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meninarmer, hammam is pigeon.

Personally I can take em or leave em.

There is really nothing to them but a couple of thumb size breastacles.

Oh and bulgar is cracked wheat, usually about the size of small rice grains.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should see a few of those things flapping around on a George Foreman grill. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Meninarmer, hammam is pigeon.

Personally I can take em or leave em.

There is really nothing to them but a couple of thumb size breastacles.

Oh and bulgar is cracked wheat, usually about the size of small rice grains.

Thanks. No wonder I was at a loss. I've never had pigeon. They have rabies here, as well as squirrel, so I haven't tempted fate.
However, never say never.

Thanks for the physical tip on Bulgar wheat. It helps to sort of know what it looks like. I do plan on finding it and redoing the recipe with all the proper stuff.
Wheat germ is the heart of the wheat kernel, and is maybe half the size of a rice grain. No problem though since stuffing is clumped. It was still very good.

Keep those recipes coming. My grill is hot and ready to burn (not literally [Wink] ).

btw, I've heard people making soup or broth from them, but do people eat pigeon heads? Do you eat chicken heads also?

-

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:
quote:

Could someone please tell me why I eat pigeon here in the U.S.? [Big Grin]

Oh, yeah, husband's doing most of the cooking these days.

nuh uh!!!! you eat it here??? They are riddled with diseases here aren't they? [Eek!]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pigeons bred for eating aren't the common old garden ones kicking around squares and window ledges. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
I like rabbit, and these seem to have quite a bit of meat. 20 lbs per wabbit to be sure.
I could make enough Wabbit In Beer Sauce and dumplings to last a couple weeks with one of these.
http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/world/2007/01/22/pleitgen.giant.rabbits.cnn

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
nuh uh!!!! you eat it here??? They are riddled with diseases here aren't they? [Eek!]

I dunno....it's USDA pigeon, so I assume it's met certain standards.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Oh I didn't know they sold them in stores. Does it taste like chicken? (sorry for hijacking the thread)
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
The pigeons bred for eating aren't the common old garden ones kicking around squares and window ledges. [Roll Eyes]

How come I never saw a pigeon in Cairo? Just curious...I mean I believe you and all but I thought it was strange. In every city I've been in there's always been pigeons but in Cairo, none.
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Oh I didn't know they sold them in stores. Does it taste like chicken? (sorry for hijacking the thread)

Not entirely like chicken, but not dissimilar. It's pretty mild. I've only had it grilled, not stuffed the way this recipe talks about. And this is really sad, but I ask my husband to cut it off the bone for me, because I can't stand to see the little flappy creature. [Big Grin]

It's edible, but I don't think it will ever be one of my favorites.

Laura
Member # 879

quote:
How come I never saw a pigeon in Cairo?

Maybe you weren't looking in the right place, next time try the dinner table. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

How come I never saw a pigeon in Cairo? Just curious...I mean I believe you and all but I thought it was strange. In every city I've been in there's always been pigeons but in Cairo, none.
Feral pigeons, or the flying rat kind are found in Egypt but not in the same way you find them in European squares. If you want to see pigeons in Egypt, look up. On the rooftops and in the countryside there is an abundance of dove cotes and places where Egyptians rear pigeons. Bird flu may have affected the amount of people keeping pigeons for breeeding at home recently, of course. At the market, you will see white pigeons being fed corn and how Egyptians shop for fowl. Fresh is best!
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
It's simply a cultural thing.
Most countries of the world eat loads of insects like earth worms, crickets, larvea, ants, etc.
The US will not eat bugs and pigeon is not eaten overall except those who come from cultures that do.
That being said, you can visit Texas where they eat Armadillos, http://www.msu.edu/~nixonjos/armadillo/pictures.html
and rattlesnakes, http://www.freerrattlesnake.com/, and Bull's Nuts (they say the Black Bull nuts taste the best).http://www.texascooking.com/features/jan2002historyfood.htm

Personally, I prefer necromancer's recipes.Just brought 8 cornish hens from the market. The Hen is gone so I'm trying Cornish hens this time.

Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Bulgar wheat is wheat which has been partially cooked, dried, then cracked and is about the size of a rice grain.
Cracked wheat has not been pre cooked.
Bulgar is used in stuffing because it is already precooked.
Wheat germ is the nucleus of the wheat. Bulgar includes all parts of the wheat.
Looks a bit similair to brown rice with the same colour, but grains are not uniform in shape like rice.
If you cannot get hold of pigeon you can use quail, or guinea fowl, or a small corn fed chicken.
[Wink]

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bulghur wheat sold here in the U.S. is often found in the health food section of major supermarkets or the international section.
However, if you buy it from a middle eastern grocery it is often called "Bourghal" or "Bourghol" wheat. Maybe this is from the Lebnan people.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Thx, that helps alot, and I always can use all the help I can get.
The wheat germ isn't cooked, but I guess since it's all germ of wheat it doesn't need as much time to cook.
My cornish hens didn't thaw out in time to cook so I'm having my favorite, grilled sturgeon tonight. Got any good leek recipes?

Laura
Member # 879

Chicken and Hammam is also wonderful when stuffed with rice. This is also very popular in Egypt.

Funny thing about the word hammam, it also sounds much like arabic word for the WC.

At least when I pronounce it, it does. I need to work on that one! [Big Grin]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
It's simply a cultural thing.
Most countries of the world eat loads of insects like earth worms, crickets, larvea, ants, etc.
The US will not eat bugs and pigeon is not eaten overall except those who come from cultures that do.
That being said, you can visit Texas where they eat Armadillos, http://www.msu.edu/~nixonjos/armadillo/pictures.html
and rattlesnakes, http://www.freerrattlesnake.com/, and Bull's Nuts (they say the Black Bull nuts taste the best).http://www.texascooking.com/features/jan2002historyfood.htm

Personally, I prefer necromancer's recipes.Just brought 8 cornish hens from the market. The Hen is gone so I'm trying Cornish hens this time.

I am from Texas but NEVER heard of or met anyone who ate armadillos, but I guess people will eat anything if they're hungry enough [Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Chicken and Hammam is also wonderful when stuffed with rice. This is also very popular in Egypt.

Well, you guys talked it up, and now hosbond is eating little creatures stuffed with rice. I must admit it does smell good. But I stuck with chicken corn chowder soup tonight. [Smile]
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I am from Texas but NEVER heard of or met anyone who ate armadillos, but I guess people will eat anything if they're hungry enough [Eek!] [/QB]

Towns like Odessa, Sweetwater, El Paso, Eagle Pass, and most of the southern towns along I10 and around the border eatem up all year.
People eat everything that walks or crawls the earth, even people.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUKKK ! [Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

haha.. cause they ate them all [Razz]
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReenaModa831
Member # 14026

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReenaModa831     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my....I'm about to be married to my Egyptian love......I'm from San Diego........I hope he doesn't like pigeons.......how could I?
Posts: 29 | From: San DIego, Ca USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are really good if they are egy. pigeons and not the nasty ones in the usa. my husbands eats them all the time when we go out to dinner , it is delious. in between duck and chicken . try just a little you might like it.
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered one this weekend and just could not eat it.
Just looked the most disgusting thing ever on my plate.
Exactly like a flying rat!

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes mok-mok,I am so glad i never ate it now.
Have you witnessed how they keep pigeons in Cairo?

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
NO AND PLZZZ DONT TELL ME CAUSE MY HUBBY MADE ME EAT IT
Life is good
Member # 12116

[Smile]
ReenaModa831
Member # 14026

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReenaModa831     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe....no pigeons!....I will introduce him to Cornish game hens......or something......hmmmm....tastes like chicken......I like chickens.....but damn.....I kinda like pigeons....cant imagine to eat one.....hehehe
Posts: 29 | From: San DIego, Ca USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mom2YouYouandLayLay
Member # 14084

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mom2YouYouandLayLay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. I have a question about this recipe. I was making stuffed pigeon with green wheat (freek). Is it the same as Bulgar wheat? I didn't see anything about cooking the wheat so I just followed as is and stuffed the bird. The wheat was hard like rice and my husband said I have to cook it before stuffing (kind of like rice). Do you know what I mean?
Posts: 3 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sofia
Member # 5629

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sofia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
Stuffed pigeons are the best in Egypt. I have been to Egypt twice and both times I have eaten at Al Faharat in Cairo (spelling of the restaurant may not be exact), but pigeons is a delicatessan! It's my most favorite Egyptian food!!!! I thought it was sort of strange to eat pigeon because I am from California and we would NEVER eat a pigeon here, but in Egypt they are awesome!!! When I was eating it, I thought my husband was trying to explain it was chicken or duck, but he really meant pigeon. lol Thanks for the recipe, maybe I will find the time to try it.
Thanks, Sofia

Posts: 48 | From: California, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I am from Texas but NEVER heard of or met anyone who ate armadillos, but I guess people will eat anything if they're hungry enough [Eek!]

Towns like Odessa, Sweetwater, El Paso, Eagle Pass, and most of the southern towns along I10 and around the border eatem up all year.
People eat everything that walks or crawls the earth, even people. [/QB]

Are you sure about this? I have my doubts about people eating armadillos. I'm from Texas too and you would think that I would of at least heard of it.

Now rattle snake, I have even tried it once but I think it is eating more as a novility than a standard.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Yeah, I'm positive. Spent a lot of time down there and local folk tell me its sort of like the blowfish they eat in Asia which only has a small filet that's eatable.
According to them, you cut around the bottom shell and the body just falls out, like a turtle. Then you filet it to get the eatable part out and broil, bake, or put it in a stew.

Personally, I think they're disgusting hairy half rodent/half mole little things and used to run them over as I encountered them crossing I10. Usually, I feel guilty about accidentally hitting a squirrel on the road, but feel absolutely nothing after running over an Armadillo.
Since those town are Texas/Mexican border towns, it must be a TexMex thing.

Once a year in Sweetwater, TX they have the annual rattlesnake cook-off, but I understand they eat them year round.

Have you ever been to one of the year tomato fights on the Texas/Oklahoma border?
They say that in the old days they each used to stand on their respective borders and shoot guns at each other over sheep (Oklahoma) always eating up cow (Texas) grazing land.
Now, instead of guns, they use rotten tomatoes.

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why bother to eat pigeon??? In my opinion the amount of meat that you can pick from their tiny bones is just not worth the effort... This is my man's favourite food but he needs four pigeons to make a meal... why should four birds have to give their life for one meal, just eat a chicken at least it has a decent amount of meat on it... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Don't know and have never eaten them. I can eat a whole chicken by myself though, but I usually just eat half.

One advantage I believe pigeons may have over foul, is their leanest and low fat content. I think this is true for wild, but not too sure of domestic.

Wild Rabbits, pigeon, quail, and squirrel generally have more lean meat compared to beef, pork, or foul (chicken/Turkey).

Tonight, Lamb chops.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

I have plenty of Mexican/American relatives in Texas, even some near the border of Texas and Mexico, never heard of the armadillo thing still. [Wink] Although they will tend to eat quite different arrays of food than we do in North Texas. [Wink]
Funny, the only thing I ever thought of armadillo being good for was road kill. [Wink]

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
ROFL @ Road kill. I run them over too. [Big Grin]
That's actually when I 1st heard some people ate them. When I got to Eagle Pass, I told the guy I was there to see how I had run over two.
He responded that I shouldn't do this because a lot of people there ate them.
I asked, have you?
He responded, many times.
He was a lawyer who grew up and spent his life there.

Some in the US south eat Raccoon. I think they look too much like dogs for my tastes.
Funny thing how raccoons look for water to wash off their meal before they eat it.

Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have relatives in the US south, namely Louisiana. I remember as a kid having rattlesnake whenenver my granfather found one roaming in the hen house. The taste/consistency reminded me of eating crawdads.
Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slewth:
I have relatives in the US south, namely Louisiana. I remember as a kid having rattlesnake whenenver my granfather found one roaming in the hen house. The taste/consistency reminded me of eating crawdads.

crwdads u mean crawfish thats just nastiness. i can rember when i was young in lake charles we had a huge crawfish boil every weekend girl u cant emagune how many people go to them things.. well needless to say i always went to be hungry...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LebanesePrincess
Member # 17702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LebanesePrincess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pigeon are way too small and cute! how can you possibly eat them?? lol
Posts: 32 | From: UK | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com