Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Oscar?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oscar?!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! We have a new moderator!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar
Administrator
Member # 12823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank for noticing MK [Smile]
Posts: 7 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww cool.. he speaks [Big Grin]

Watch your back Oscar.. you might get kidnapped and tortured for your moderators password [Razz] Prolly why Sammy doesn't visit much ... welcome to ES!

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah hes already PMED ME ..AND H'ES LOVELY ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chimps ..:
yeah hes already PMED ME ..AND H'ES LOVELY ..

WHAT? Oscar PMed you? Now why her Oscar? I can cook better [Razz]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the "Oscar" thread on this Eat Like an Egyptian section????Is Oscar gonna cook for us?

Ohh,sorry..just got it.Oscar is moderating for this section. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar
Administrator
Member # 12823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]
Posts: 7 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
السلام عليكم Oscar

[Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dejavu oscar u been here before i feel it...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now whatever would give you that idea chimps? im sure if oscar was known to us under another name s/he would have told us, wouldnt s/he?

oscar is a friend of sammy who had never visited this site before.

ps.. could you please roll my eyes back to me?

thanks
[Big Grin]

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orchid
Member # 4449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for orchid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mrs C:
[QB] now whatever would give you that idea chimps? im sure if oscar was known to us under another name s/he would have told us, wouldnt s/he?

Unlike you, AKA SWUS, Ash Ash, Male cleaner huh?

Posts: 175 | From: London, UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, hello again orchid! is there a reason you are following me around? would you like me to pat you? sit orchid.. good doggy. would you like a bone? cause i think thats just what you need!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orchid
Member # 4449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for orchid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs C:
oh, hello again orchid! is there a reason you are following me around? would you like me to pat you? sit orchid.. good doggy. would you like a bone? cause i think thats just what you need!

Bullies are not special, not strong, not tough. In fact they usually need to appear powerful because they are secretly feel weak. They may be: jealous of other people; unhappy with themselves; insecure; bullied at home; afraid of being unpopular; unable to show their feelings. They may also be adults. Bullies often try to make it seem that the bullying is the victim's own fault. This is NEVER true.

You obviously seemed to be stalking me last night and ruining a good thread- thought I would follow you for a while............just to see if you do bully.................Well, I think its safe to say that you fit the profile

Posts: 175 | From: London, UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every Thread????????????

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orchid, seriously let it go. Aren't you in fact becoming what you are preaching against?
God I love people with double standards.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
Nice! We have a new moderator!

Is this ass kissing or what [Big Grin]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cough cough stalker cough
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
cough cough stalker cough

Cough cough excuse me cough gay cough stalker cough..

This thread should be full of germs by now.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com