Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Rainforest Cafe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rainforest Cafe
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a restaraunt here called the rainforest cafe.. and it says it has a sister rest. in Egypt. Has anyone ever seen this??? The whole place is designed like a rainforest.. including fake robotic animals. Has anyone ever seen this?? and if so where??
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah,there is one as you describe called Forest just beside The Maadi Grand Mall (Degla,Maadi,Cairo)
It tends to be mainly men who go there to drink tea and smoke shisha.

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is one just outside of Dallas (in Grapevine) that I have been to a couple of times and it's so cute! In Dallas it's mostly for families and fun for birthday parties, etc., I can't imagine smoking it up with the nasty shisha, gag...
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah,, I dont think the restaraunt i am thinking of would be filled with men and shisha [Razz] ..
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been to that one too smucks! It was so cute, I loved when it "rained." I actually used to live in Southlake, if you know where that is. (right next to Grapevine) ahh memories... On the website it says the one in egypt was to open in the summer of 2006, so it should already be ready.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
yeah I know.. .there is one 20 minutes from me where I live.. and I saw that too - opening in 2006. Hmm..
maybe the econo it too sucky out there

http://www.rainforestcafe.com/

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
I have been to that one too smucks! It was so cute, I loved when it "rained." I actually used to live in Southlake, if you know where that is. (right next to Grapevine) ahh memories... On the website it says the one in egypt was to open in the summer of 2006, so it should already be ready.

of course I know Southlake, very nice out that way! We used to live relatively close to each other ( you were closer to the airport naturally ) I'm from Dallas around the Hillcrest area [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RainForest Cafe
Heliopolis

Fast facts

Phone Number 4512314

Address Merryland Park - 18 El Maahad El Eshteraki St.

Cuisine International

Opening Time 12:00AM

Closing Time 02:00AM

Minimum Charge 0

Charge Rate Moderate

http://www.yallabina.com/Restaurants/branchDetails.aspx?branchID=2452

I hope that's the one you are talking about!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com