Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » I DONT LIKE THAT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I DONT LIKE THAT
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a daugther at the age of 7. She nearly lives of bread, rice and pasta with ketchup which im pretty upset about. She hardly dont like any meat or vegetables. I tried being firm with her, I tried explaning whats good for her and not, I tried nearly begging her, I tried letting her do most of the cooking but the answer at the dinner tables are always: I DONT LIKE THAT.
Is it just a phase or what??? How do I get her to eat normal again? Any experienced moms or granny's with good ideas????

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm not a mother at all, but one of the greatest things I heard was from my secretary. She keeps chopped up veggies like celery or baby carrots or green peppers in the fridge, and a selection of fruit. Bananas, sliced apples, peaches, berries. She'll cook a regular dinner for the family, which will have a cooked meat and cooked vegetable. But she also tells her sons she doesn't care which they eat, but they have to eat one serving each of a vegetable and a fruit at dinner. Either what she made for dinner, or what's in the fridge.

Of course, that won't work if she doesn't like *any* veggies/fruit.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your daughter's just a picky eater, I was too. You just have to deal with it. She will likely grow out of it.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She loves all sorts of fruits but no kind of vegetables at all. the only meat she likes is chicken nuggets. Her little brother eats anything and everything. The "new idea" she has right now is also that she dont like milk anymore. Its driving me crazy. I always ask my children to taste all the food on the table because you cant judge something you havent tasted. In her case the answer will nearly always be : I DONT LIKE IT. .....aaahhhhh daughters......
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cats In The Craddle
Member # 12627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cats In The Craddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tips for Getting Kids to Eat More Fruits and Vegetables

The following tips offer a number of tried and true techniques for getting kids to eat more fruits and vegetables.

Trying is believing.
There are so many great tasting fruits and vegetables, and kids realize this when they get to try ones they've never tasted before. Sometimes a child will love a new fruit or vegetable the first time he tries it. Other times, it may take two, three or even ten tries before a child gets used to the taste of a new item. Ask kids to try one bite. If they don't like it, that's fine. Allowing them to stop at one bite makes trying new foods less scary. If, after trying a new fruit or vegetable two or three times, your child still does not care for that food, move on to other new fruits and vegetables. Forcing a child to eat something he truly does not like will only create a bad association with that food. However, it's important to keep offering new fruits and vegetables. Despite repeated refusals, a child may suddenly decide to try a new food.

Seeing is believing.
Children learn many of their behaviors by watching what older siblings and grown-ups do. Modeling healthful eating habits is a great way to make sure your kids develop healthful eating habits. When it comes to eating fruits and vegetables, the actions of older family members will definitely influence how kids react to fruits and vegetables. So watch what you say and do, kids are watching and quickly will mimic your actions and words. The next time the tossed salad is passed to you, take a large helping and say, "I love salad!" Soon the kids around you will be eagerly eating it and saying they love it, too.

Offer choices.
When it comes to serving fruits and vegetables, offering kids two to three fruit or vegetable choices is a smart idea. Choosing between orange juice and pineapple juice for breakfast lets kids make decisions and exercise power. Likewise, choosing between baby carrots or celery sticks for lunch lets kids know their opinions matter. Also, asking kids to pick the fruits and vegetables for a meal allows them choose their favorites or suggest new ones to try.

Make it easy.
When kids come racing home hungry for a snack, chances are they'll grab the most convenient item. Make fruits and vegetables convenient by placing them in spots where kids will see them first. Fill a large basket or bowl with fresh fruit and place it on the kitchen counter or table. Put bottles or boxes of 100% fruit juice on lower shelves where kids will see them when they open the fridge looking for a cool drink. Have "grab and go snacks" in small plastic bags (cut up raw vegetables, peeled and segmented oranges, seedless grapes, etc.) ready and waiting in your refrigerator.

Make it fun.
Capturing the imagination of kids can make eating fruits and vegetables more exciting. Present young kids with cut up fruits and vegetables, and then let them create funny faces or animals. While creating their masterpiece, they're likely to snack on the tasty building blocks. Trees in a Broccoli Forest is a fun recipe that lets kids use their imagination while preparing and eating a healthful snack.

Crunchy and sweet can't be beat.
There's no doubt about it—kids love bite-size pieces of fruits and vegetables. Crunchy, raw vegetables with dip are always a hit, and sweet pieces of ready-to-eat fresh fruit make great snacks. So if your 8-year old won't eat steamed broccoli, try offering him raw broccoli florets with a low fat dressing for dip. Chances are, he'll gobble it up and ask for more!

Kids like to eat what they make.
Kids are more likely to try something they've helped prepare. To get your kids interested in making fruit and vegetable recipes, have them help find recipes to try. They can look in cookbooks, magazines, newspapers and online for recipes the whole family can enjoy. Once they find a recipe they want to try, have them develop a shopping list. At the supermarket they can have fun hunting for the fruits and vegetables needed for the recipe. Back at home, the fun of preparing the recipe will only be surpassed by the excitement of trying it.

Fruit & Vegetable Recipe Resources:
Fun with Fruits & Vegetables Kids Cookbook
http://www.dole5aday.com/CookBook/C_Home.jsp

Add fruits and vegetables to favorite foods.
Adding fruits and vegetables to favorite foods is an easy way to get a child to eat more fruits and vegetables. Put sliced bananas on top of cereal. Add slices of green and red pepper to cheese pizza. Make strawberry milk shakes with frozen strawberries, low fat frozen yogurt and milk. Put some shredded carrots and lettuce on a turkey sandwich. Add carrot 'coins' to chicken noodle soup. Put slices of tomato inside cheese quesadillas. Add pureed red peppers and zucchini to spaghetti sauce. The possibilities are endless. Simply use your imagination to come up with other ways to add some more fruits and vegetables to your child's diet.

Posts: 315 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a really picky eater like that. I found that texture has a lot to do with his "not liking things". Just keep trying and do not give in. Mines a teenager and still hardly eats anything. So we have to give him a vitamin and have his bloodcount checked regularly.

Sometimes no matter what you do........they just wont eat as they should. I've tried it all. But as he grows older, he does try more things.

All I can say is hang in there. Do not whatever you do give in to it. Trust me it will only make it worse

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember hating steak when I was about that age. It was difficult for me to chew. My mother insisted I eat it all. I don't think *that* is the best way, but they should eat some. A bite or two. Now it's one of my favorite foods.

As far as the meat thing, most of my friends who didn't like meat as a kid (except for processed kid-type food like the McNuggets or hotdogs), ended up as vegetarians as adults. [Wink]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My mother insisted I eat it all. I don't think *that* is the best way, but they should eat some. A bite or two.
I agree.

Actually I made the mistake of fixing two meals. One for him and one for us. Although I felt it was necessary at the time.......I really regret it now. I think that only makes the problem worse, AND makes them more stubborn. LOL Hindsight right?

My son definately has a major issue with not only texture, but working himself up over "trying foods". Once I remember him gagging when I put a piece of toast in his mouth. (only buttered toast) He thought it had egg in it. But the kid loves toast. So I learned then that he was wayyyyyyyy too worked up over this. LOL Funny but sad.

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Ah, the things I get to look forward to. [Smile]

If you expose little kids to vegetables from an early age (6 mos or so), don't they acquire a taste for them? Or does nothing prevent these *stages* kids go through?

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
quote:
Ah, the things I get to look forward to.

If you expose little kids to vegetables from an early age (6 mos or so), don't they acquire a taste for them? Or does nothing prevent these *stages* kids go through?

I exposed all my kids to all table food early on. Sometimes there's just nothing you can do. But to keep offering them nutritional foods and insist on at least trying things. Oh and never ever cater to their not eating.

I've seen many kids over the years offered everything.......offered only junk food........forced to eat whatever......you name it.......

Some grow up to be good eaters and some don't. So you never know. One of the many joys and mysteries of parenthood. LOL

JMHO [Big Grin]

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:

oh god... i could rant on this!!!

i teethed my first born on carrot sticks and toothbrushes... i thought it would make her used to veg and hygene...

IT WORKED!!!!!

shes FANTASTIC!!! clean.. healthy eating... great!!!

so what went wrong with child 2, 3 and 4???!!!!

child 2 is such a BIG eater, that he will *resort* to veg, if its all thats on offer!!!

but child 3 and 4 (4 especially)... HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE (geting me) HHHHHHHAATTTTTTE anything that isnt sausages, chips, nuggets, chocolate etc etc.

now, i have a degree in nutrition... all i can suggest is that you try your best, BUT.... buy GOOD vitamin/mineral suppliments.

mine have 3 a day. even the healthy eater.

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Well said! Mrs C

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A degree in nutrition requires being able to spell supplements right.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
A few tricks that have helped over the years.

Peanut butter with anything. LOL Apples and PB. Celery and PB. Graham Crackers and PB........

Cheese on anything. Green beans-n-cheese. Brocolli-n-cheese. Cauliflower, carrots, asparagus, ANYTHING with cheese.

I throw in finely finely finely chopped spinache in whatever I can. It's just a seasoning like basil. LOL Works if you're really careful about how much you put in.

I do this in spaghetti, lasagna, pizza, have even been known to put it with chicken. Yep I use it like a seasoning. But hey, even a little is better than nothing right?

Ketchup on everything. Hey.....you'll never taste it covered in ketchup. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. I'm thankful for whatever works at any time.

As long as your getting some protein, vit c and calcium down them in some form, they are usually not as bad off as we think. I stressed over this like crazy for years. But it was never as bad as I thought it was. But with picky eaters its always best to use vitamins.

If they get sick of the vitamins....do like I tell mine, If you don't like it, eat! [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:

Try to see if you can overcome your jealousy...... [Roll Eyes]
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
quote:
Ah, the things I get to look forward to.

I exposed all my kids to all table food early on. Sometimes there's just nothing you can do. But to keep offering them nutritional foods and insist on at least trying things. Oh and never ever cater to their not eating.

I've seen many kids over the years offered everything.......offered only junk food........forced to eat whatever......you name it.......

Some grow up to be good eaters and some don't. So you never know. One of the many joys and mysteries of parenthood. LOL

JMHO [Big Grin]

Both my kids started to vegetables and potatoes at an early age. They both liked it and eat well of anything I offered them. Things just turned a bit around when she became 5 years. Suddently she started to get picky. In the begining I insisted that she should eat what the rest of us did or go hungry to bed. She choose the last..... [Frown] So now im cooking rice or pasta or make her a sandwich insted of she is eaten like the rest of us. So frustrating and I hope she soon will grow out of it.
She is luckily also being picky about cake and candy too. She loves all fruits and get a vitamin tablet every day too, - so its not that there are any health risks its just so annoying.

Tream lefty - yes you have a lot to look foreward to but there are more joys than sorrows in having children. [Smile]

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:

Try to see if you can overcome your jealousy...... [Roll Eyes]
ignoring someone requires not responding to them.
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs C:
i have a degree in nutrition... all i can suggest is that you try your best, BUT.... buy GOOD vitamin/mineral suppliments.

Before this conversation takes an even newer low, on a serious note, Mrs. C, how come you have a degree in nutrition and still give your children, especially the healthy one, extra supplements?

Too much of the fat-soluble vitamins (A,D,E and K) and certain elements are toxic on the long run, especially for growing children.

Here are a couple of examples: Too much iron can cause heart failure, too much zink can cause the natural immunity to decline leading to repeated infections, too much vitamin A can lead to lower respiratory tract infections like pneumonia, and at a later age congenital anomalies in the fetus leading to repeated miscarriages. The rest of the other fat-soluble vitamins can cause liver and kidney toxicity, which in its turn can affect the brain functions.

Also, new research has shown that many of the elements we take in those tablets 1) negatively affect each other's absorption, 2) much less absorbed by the body than when taken from their natural sources.

The only option we have is to feed our kids a healthy well balanced diet.

But how then when they won't eat it?

Cat had some good suggestions, but unfortunately they don't always work. So what exactly is our real goal? Teach them to like the food (which they won't) or just get the mission over and done with and get those elements into their bodies? Mine is the latter.

I do a trick that works perfectly with my hubby too (he hates vegetables too!!), I use my Braun mixer and make a vegetable paste, and secretly stuff it into his favorite meat balls, pies, pasta sauce, etc..

It takes some dedication and patience. If you won't have time to do it everyday, spend a whole Sunday afternoon preparing and freeze the meals/vegetable paste for weeks.

And they just won't notice a thing!

Now back to our fist fights . [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have a daugther at the age of 7. She nearly lives of bread, rice and pasta with ketchup which im pretty upset about. She hardly dont like any meat or vegetables. I tried being firm with her, I tried explaning whats good for her and not, I tried nearly begging her, I tried letting her do most of the cooking but the answer at the dinner tables are always: I DONT LIKE THAT.
Is it just a phase or what??? How do I get her to eat normal again? Any experienced moms or granny's with good ideas????

Same here in my house, Tibe, I wrote about that last year on this forum.

My kids are more or less picky eaters too - especially when it comes to vegetables.

They all started off with the normal baby food which included veggies but after turning about 18 months to two years old they all refused to eat them anymore.

Actually my both older sons are more adventurous when it comes to eat veggies, they tried, they would nibble a bit and push the plate away again. But my daughter was the big problem.

Well around a year ago I created having every second day 'vegetable dinner' which includes each child has to eat a bowl of mixed steamed veggies.

You should saw their faces!!! I started force-feeding them in the beginning and now they finish their bowls with complains though.

Sometimes I also offer a little treat for the first one being finished...... playing an extra round Connect4 with them or printing them something out on the internet what they really want (drawing stuff etc.).... [Big Grin]

I really don't know what went wrong with the children feeding plan as both hubby and me are into vegetables and especially salads.

But then again none of my children eats mashed potatoes either what usually all children like - incl. me I grew up happily with that.

My second son doesn't eat any butter or cream cheese so he gets more milk and yogurt products fed.

And between the ages of 5 and 7 my daughter refused to eat any meat which was a nightmare for me.

Baby still eats everything - alhamdulilah! Let's see! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orchid
Member # 4449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for orchid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:

oh god... i could rant on this!!!

i teethed my first born on carrot sticks and toothbrushes... i thought it would make her used to veg and hygene...

IT WORKED!!!!!

shes FANTASTIC!!! clean.. healthy eating... great!!! as opposed to her mother-huh?

so what went wrong with child 2, 3 and 4???!!!!- they weren't fooled by the Bully!

child 2 is such a BIG eater, that he will *resort* to veg, if its all thats on offer!!!

but child 3 and 4 (4 especially)... HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE (geting me) HHHHHHHAATTTTTTE anything that isnt sausages, chips, nuggets, chocolate etc etc.

now, i have a degree in nutrition... all i can suggest is that you try your best, BUT.... buy GOOD vitamin/mineral suppliments.

And do you tell them at the start of each day:

Bullies are not special, not strong, not tough. In fact they usually need to appear powerful because they are secretly feel weak. They may be: jealous of other people; unhappy with themselves; insecure; bullied at home; afraid of being unpopular; unable to show their feelings. They may also be adults. Bullies often try to make it seem that the bullying is the victim's own fault. This is NEVER true.

Now kids I should know because I am one so take note from the MOTHER of Bullying. Love and affection mummy C

Posts: 175 | From: London, UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
orchid, would you like a sandwich my dear? all this following me around must be making you terribly peckish.
orchid
Member # 4449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for orchid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
orchid, would you like a sandwich my dear? all this following me around must be making you terribly peckish.

take note from the MOTHER of Bullying Mrs C AKA SWUS, Male Cleaner (Ash Ash)
Posts: 175 | From: London, UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Does this crap have to go to EVERY thread?

[Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Frown]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

you can hide the vegetables.. you can blend up a carrot(or a little spinach) and hide it in a red sauce.. you can put small white beans in a white mac and cheese.. If they dont like Milk.. try soy milk.. if you live in the States.. Silk Very Vanilla is a kid pleaser.. I'd say Stick your ground.. make them have atleast a couple bits.. And the old fashion ways.. "When they are hungry.. they will eat" I think this is very normal.. kids love to push their ground.. and they get even more stubborn when they see you give in
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember your parents saying, "No dessert unless you eat your carrots?" Or encouraging you to take just 3 more bites?
I think we forget how much resistance we gave our parents and how much they had to work to get us to do what was right.
So, yes, there are headaches involved in good parenting. I would keep working on trying to get the child or children to eat a few bites of what is on their plate. Some of that is just to show respect for the effort that has gone into preparing it, and not wasting good food.
You know, the old one or two bites is polite and then you can decline the rest.
In terms of getting the veggies in, I have found dips to be especially interesting to kids, as well as interesting shapes or cuts. Hummus and cut up veggies, or a yogurt based dip with veggies might work.
Providing some pita as well disguises the fact that you are trying to get some veggies in.
See if they will eat the vegetables out of a chicken noodle soup.
I think kids go through a phase where cooked vegetables are gross. I know, I'm still in it, hahaha.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe,
does she like fish?
American nutrition standards require very little meats. In fact it states we should only eat red meats 2 times a month. The rest should come from poultry or even better fish.
Sometimes the only way to get a picky eater to eat anything new or something they claim not to like is to offer only that. After refusing to eat a couple times they generally decide they are hungry enough to eat what is offered sounds mean.
My daughters both wouldnt eat meats other than chicken, also eggs. And that is ok, it doesnt hurt them to have only that as for meat in their diets. Also does she like peanut butter?
Peanut butter offers the nutrients of meats.
As for vegetables, if she wont eat them then try to get her to drink a vegetable juice such as V8. But most kids love carrots or cucumbers so you could offer that with either ranch dip or yogurt. Sounds like you have the fruits and grains covered. You could also finely chop up some veggies into the rice or pasta.

A dietian told my friend that if her child didnt start eating meats by the time she was 5 then most likely she would be basically a vegetarian, but also stated you cannot really force the issue, just offer it and if they dont eat it make sure they get something that will offer the iron and other nutrients meats offer.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh - another thing - adventurous dining. I've done a lot of field trips to the Japanese market or the Chinese supermarket....of course frequent trips (2 hours each way) to the crappy little Middle Eastern market outside of Boston...et cetera.
When we go to a Chinese place and pick out some bizarre veggie and weird frozen buns with red bean paste inside, then go home and learn how to cook it up, the youngsters are really into trying it, often showing that they are "braver" than I am by sampling first.
Let her make some stir fry with you.
I just taught my daughter how to make sushi. She likes to eat nori out of the package, but we never made the sushi together. That was a total hit!

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com