Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Tomorrow I'm cooking dinner for my family :) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tomorrow I'm cooking dinner for my family :)
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wait, I'm confused, who is everyone talking about? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our old "friend" MK. I have to agree with necromancer and Mrs C. MK is a selfloving b!tch that loves to see other miserable to try and portray her self as having a good life. She constantly treaten people and make fun of them in an evil way. Her specialty is when somebody is too much inlove, - she cant stand that especially if the guy is egyptian. She pulled a trick on me and my husband once or twice to try and split us up. Necromancer you said everything so right and in a polite tone. I like you.
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette, this is an innocent question i promise. Do you know how to cook at all?
If you do then try cooking something you know, it doesnt have to be egyptian food.
Maybe fix lasagna with salad and make some garlic bread, cut up some fresh fruits and mix in some sugar,, or meatloaf with potatoes and carrots also with salad and then get some apples and slice them up and add cinnamon and sugar then bake them..
If you need recipes i can try to help with that, i cook very well though i dont know egyptian food lol. and to answer your earlier post, yes the mince meat they have in egypt is ground beef but it has a slight seasoning added to it.
Let me know if i can help.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com