Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » For Mickey and Exiled: A simple dinner for you

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Mickey and Exiled: A simple dinner for you
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While preparing to cook my dinner this evening, I thought of taking pics with my mobile and offer both of you this quick: Lamb Loin Chops and mixed Peppers recipe, to thank you for your help yesterday and today! It also made me test the tinypic.com way [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recipe:

Lamb Loin Chops with Mixed Peppers

5 lamb Loin Chops
1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
1 teaspoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of herbes de provence
1 teaspoon of lemon pepper
3 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 table spoon of peppercorn
salt and pepper to sprinkle on peppers

- Combine olive oil with all spices with 2 cloves of pureed garlic, making a dressing for the lamb chops
- Dip lamb chops in the prepared dressing
- Cover chops and refrigerate 30 minutes
- Cut your peppers, sprinkle them with salt and pepper and peppercorn, saute them in Olive oil with one clove of pureed garlic
- Let peppers aside and keep warm
- Place chops in bubbling oil, pan used for peppers
- Cook for 6 minutes each side at medium high
- Chops should be browned on both sides

Bon Apetit..to you, from me!

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a beautiful recipe. i am going to try that one, and also the pictures are beautiful. good job there girl [Wink] thank you for everything also.love, micky xxxooo
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hows the dinner going almaz? [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
It's going very well so far...bolognese sauce done, Penne rigate boiling...starting beshamel soon, and of course leaving the veal for the end... will post results in a few days!
;)Thanks Chef!!
Ciao.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
in a few days what?????????????????????? i want you to post us sooner then that [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks delicious almaz [Smile] i love lamb and i'm crazy about the red and yellow peppers. And you're right it does seem simple. Insha Allah i will cook this and micky's recipes when i'm settled in my new place.

It's nice to have someone active in the cooking forum [Smile]

P.S What do you, micky and alchemist have in common?

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
sweet respect for each other and cake [Big Grin] [Razz] , your included [Wink]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a riddle??

Do we all have blue eyes?

We are all sweet like cake?

OH GOD I NEED THE ANSWER!!!! [Frown]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
we are all sweet like cake [Wink] [Razz]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com