Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Egypt in Colour (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Egypt in Colour
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend had a great idea about sharing our pics of Egypt, so here you go, here's some of mine

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More please, Mrs! [Smile] You have a good eye - the camel pic is so colourful. You've inspired me to look out some pics of Egypt which I'll try to post next week. This is a thread which most of us can contribute to, even if it means some scanning. The shot of a sheer face of pyramid rock, I especially like for its form, sense of texture and colour. It's an unusual angle too.
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful,out of the ordinary pics,Mrs.!!!
[Cool]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
 -
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
thankyou ladies i am glad you like them [Smile]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very nice, Mrs. Thank you for sharing. [Smile]
Ahhh, memories...

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the fifth one i can even see my last hotel,the Shepheard!
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!! Great pics!!! [Razz]
I definitely have to come back!! [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FABULOUS!! Please post more!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures, Mrs, thanks for sharing.  -

This is one of my favourite places in Egypt.  -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful, Dalia*!! [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Dalia, very nice contributions! Bravo! I would have loved to post some pics too but on all of them are either me, family members or friends.

Btw, is this Sami on the one pic? [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

No, it's a cat from Sinai who lives in that camp. [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh okay. But the place is somewhere in Nuweiba, right??
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Yes, it's close to Nuweiba. But Nuweiba is in Sinai ...
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
wow Dalia those pictures are great, did you take them yourself? It looks like a lovely place.
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics too! [Smile] Thanks for posting them. I am sure the camel on your pic was the camel I rode upon. [Wink] (well, maybe it was his look-alike)

The second pic, Dalia with the desert... was that one taken in the neighbourhood of Nuweiba too?

Btw, I like the pic with the feet. [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Those fried eggs look soo yummy,Dalia [Smile]
Thats the natural allure of the simple things.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
The second pic, Dalia with the desert... was that one taken in the neighbourhood of Nuweiba too?

I took all of them in the same place -- this camp, which is situated a few kilometers away from Nuweiba.

quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Btw, I like the pic with the feet. [Smile]

Thanks. [Big Grin]

I like the picture because I remember it was such a beautiful day and I was in a great mood. It was the first of January, late in the afternoon. It was sunny, but extremely windy, and I was lying in the hammock enjoying the sun. Then I looked up and saw this strange creature approaching on the beach ... a French lady in very colorful clothes on a white camel. The day before there had been some rain in the afternoon and the most amazing double rainbow had stayed in the sky for more than half an hour.
I felt those two visual intermezzos were a really nice experience for the end / start of the year.  -

-  -

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a photo from where we are taken a month or so ago:

-

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
My favourite picture from Karnak:

-

Sea in Sharm:

-

I love this pic (I posted it once in *Misho*'s thread):

-

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow yal make some great pics!!
i need a better camera

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Lumos
Member # 14589

-
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Oh I just noticed these Lumos, really nice pics [Smile]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
 -  -

-

cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

I love the picture of the Saeedi guys, where did you take that, Lumos?
Lumos
Member # 14589

Dalia, it was taken at Luxor Temple.
Lumos
Member # 14589

-

-

-

-

-

-

Lumos
Member # 14589

-

-

-

Lumos
Member # 14589

-

-

-

-

-

-

Lumos
Member # 14589

-
Yowza
Member # 14400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yowza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are all great pics everyone. [Big Grin]
Posts: 198 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I M MISSING LUXOR [Frown] [Frown]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
wow, nice pics!! [Smile]
I will save some on my pc.

Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this thread & I'd like to join the crowd [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absoultely wonderful pictures everyone. Thankyou for posting them.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooooo my gosh all of ur pics are wonderful keep makin them for us!!
damn good cams!!!
egypt looks so exotic i wish i could go!!!
more pics and yal seem to take the best pics of egypt i have ever seen the random pic!!
not torist pics!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
 -

-
 -
 -
 -  -

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
I like when the pics feature local people on them.
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
 -

-  -

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
nice pictures!!
i also like local people!
and to see the street vendors ccas we dont have them here in usa.. well not where i live.
we have grocery stores and walmarts and kamarts etc..... keep em comming

--------------------

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
 -
 -
 -
 -  -
 -  -

Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com