Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Egypt in Colour (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Egypt in Colour
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting everyday life pics of Egypt. [Smile]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again misho thanks alot great pics waiting for more u guys!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HALPUSA
Member # 14411

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HALPUSA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the nice pictures!
Posts: 15 | From: canada | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT PICTURES !!!!
LOVE THEM

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a little girl selling postcards at the Sphinx Bus Parking Area. Her name is Zaynap and she has big marvelous green eyes as cute as National Geographic's 'Afgan Girl's. Each time when I go there, surprisingly she remembers me and my name and hugs me. But I m very bad at taking photos and I wish I could take a photo of her [Frown]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
walids chickens on their roof who woulda thought.....

-

this was kinda funny to me cas we dont see this here hangin clothes out yr windows lol.

-
 -
 -
 -

i asked walid y they had 20 sofas in their house.
he said that their room was so big what else should he have to use.. hehehe
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photos.
Love them could look at them over and over again

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catherine Sub Parr
Member # 15436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catherine Sub Parr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty!
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't look at Misho's pictures, the first page never loads completely for me. [Frown]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viewable
Member # 6331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viewable         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina.......these are ducks.

--------------------
I'm Retired

Posts: 174 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
oops crap wrong pic sorry here are the chickens....

-

--------------------

Strangeways.
Member # 14842

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strangeways.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just checked Tarek's MySpace page on Egypt--he has some nice pics of Egypt there.

http://www.myspace.com/Egypt_Masr

"THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO ALL EGYPTIANS, SPECIALLY THE ONES WHO ARE ABROAD AND MISS THEIR COUNTRY AND WANT TO SEE AND FEEL A GLIMPSE OF IT, HOPEFULLY THIS PAGE WILL BRING YOU A BIT CLOSER TO "MASR" "MASR" .. CAIRO EGYPT (AlQuahira)"

"Egypt has been through many good and bad times , Peace, War, hard times, good times, But Egyptians are known for their Generosity and Big heart, and an unrivaled sense of humor. therefore no matter what happens you will always see a big Smile in Egypt!"

Posts: 1029 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread, Mrs! It really shows Egypt in glorious colour - from the modern shopping centres, with ice rinks, to ancient temples and vibrant street life. I've enjoyed them all. To those of you who have more, please share.

-

-

-

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Luxor - Winter Palace:

-

Luxor - Sheraton:

-

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i like yalls pics cas they are so random!!!
i hate torrist pics...
when u think of a foriegn country u dont think of venders in the street or pics of a street or passerbys....
thats what i love about yalls pics they are pics of people and things we dont see every day!!!
like someone should have takein a pic of the donkey at the gas pump!!!
plz keep makin yalls pics for us!!!!
and exiled make some of where yr at tooooo
dont stop guys and gals.......
more more more more!!!!

--------------------

handan23
Member # 15479

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for handan23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks everyone:) i needed this stuff so much:)
Posts: 44 | From: istanbul | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Handanjim, I hope you get the chance of taking your own photos soon and share them with us [Wink]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

-

-

-

-

-

Lumos
Member # 14589

-

-

-

-

Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is some of the egyptian food,,The biggest plates are Kabab & Kofta,,Mahshi wara2 3enab and Mombar,,Ro2a2 and Golash...That was yummy [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
finally got connection fixed and can get in here, alhamdulillah!!

Wonderful pics everyone, if I wasnt here I would miss it badly after seeing these [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out these photos by an Australian quiltmaker living currently in Egypt. Great work! Her photos
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com