Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » smuckers -

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: smuckers -
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can I put soft flour tortillas and packet of Chorizo in the freezer ?

Sam is off school today sick, so he wont be doing the Food Technology exam, he can do it next Tuesday instead - will the tortilla and chorizo be OK defrosted?

THANKS

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, tortillas freeze well and thaw out well. [Wink] Just put something between each tortilla, like waxed paper or something to keep it separate from the other(s). The Chorizo is basically like meat so just make sure it's in a proper container for that temperature. [Wink] All of them can freeze easily for a week, no problem. [Wink]

Sorry to hear Sam is sick! [Frown] I hope it isn't too bad and he recovers soon. Best of luck and let me know how he does! [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks!

By the way: you will HAVE to take a vacation to Luxor in the winter, cos then we can meet up! - I will be having a day in Cairo in July, but it will be one of those whistle stop tours from the coastal resoort

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NP, I already did a day in Cairo back on the 4th, it was already hot then, I can imagine NOW! [Eek!]
Have you been to Luxor before?

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a day trip there last December, nice and warm during the day (wasnt too hot exploring the temples) but as soon as the sun went down it got chilly and out came the fleece jacket and scarf.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com