Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Australians the fattest in the world

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Australians the fattest in the world
massenburg2008
Member # 14767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for massenburg2008         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?rn=222561&cl=8396523&ch=222562
Posts: 698 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way! It's the US!!

http://www.aneki.com/obesity.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
No way! It's the US!!

65% of Americans have German blood in them.

Guess where Non-Latino Americans get their fat genes from? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truth hurts, doesn't it, Sono?? [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
[/QB]

Btw, get your number straight straight:

"In 1986, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, for the first time in more than 300 years the leading ancestral background of America's residents was no longer British, but German. Roughly 44 million Americans, or 18 percent of the populace, claimed sole or partial German heritage, a few hundred thousand more than claimed British descent."

http://www.theseverts.net/German.htm

Can you post a link for your claim? I would be interest to know.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

"In 1986, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, for the first time in more than 300 years the leading ancestral background of America's residents was no longer British, but German. Roughly 44 million Americans, or 18 percent of the populace, claimed sole or partial German heritage, a few hundred thousand more than claimed British descent."

Can you post a link for your claim? I would be interest to know. [/QB]

I have answered the Census Burea's brief survey twice. Never a question in regards to my heritage.

I'd like you to go back to the US Census Burea's website and see what the percentage of American's who were asked to answer the extended census survey (KEEP IN MIND THE EXTENDED SURVEY DOESN'T REQUIRE FULL AND COMPLETE ANSWERS TO EVERY QUESTION ON THE EXTENDED SURVEY).

Much more reliable is the Ellis Island records and trace back to how many Americans have lineage from Germans who moved through their Immigration queues.

US Census survey asks questions, doesn't verify the truthfullness of the answers they recieve. Nor does the US Census Bureau ask all 300 million US residents/citizens all the questions and then turn around and verify their responses.

You'd have to understand the discipline of Statistics and the methodology used in the US Census Bureau surveys. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Guess where Non-Latino Americans get their fat genes from?

Lose some weight, lady, then talk. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

Guess where Non-Latino Americans get their fat genes from?

Lose some weight, lady, then talk. [Roll Eyes]
Rather find fault with your imagined fat sono, than the statistics argument?

Dalia you've tried very hard over the years on egyboards to give as little personal information as possible.

How do I know you aren't a ugly obese aged hag? [Big Grin] You're a foreign older female in Egypt!

stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

Can you post a link for your claim? I would be interest to know. [/QB]

where did the british go?
Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we have german in our family somewhere!!!
and im proud to say it!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't find fault with *you*, I don't even know what you look like, and whether I find a woman attractive or not does not depend on her weight.
I just find it ironic that you keep bragging about being a "big boned girl" and posting your weight and all, but then make snide remarks about Germans supposedly possessing a "fat gene".
 -

quote:
Dalia you've tried very hard over the years on egyboards to give as little personal information as possible.

You know, some of us simply don't like discussing their private life on the internet. Sorry, if that bothers you, but look at it that way ... it gives you so many opportunities to get creative with your imagination!  -

quote:
How do I know you aren't a ugly obese aged hag?

There's no way for you to know. But suit yourself -- how you picture me really is no concern of mine.

But just a hint ... I have shown my oh-so-private persona to a number of people from those boards. If I was an obese old hag, the word would most likely have gotten out by now. You, on the other hand, could be completely and utterly unreal, as far as I'm concerned.

-

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Erm, Dalia, if you haven't noticed yet Sono really really dislikes people from Europe as Americans are superior in her eyes.... [Roll Eyes]
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Erm, Dalia, if you haven't noticed yet Sono really really dislikes people from Europe as Americans are superior in her eyes.... [Roll Eyes]

never stated Americans were superior.

But I heavily dislike Euros who consider themselves superior. Which I have stated before "Sweepings of Europe".

Then again who bailed out Europe during WW2 and rebuilt their continent with the "Marshall Plan"?

Not too bad for a bunch of "losers", you didn't need us just a century before, Europe wanted to be rid of us, then needed us because they were too weak to fight an internal enemy.

Who are the "losers" now? [Razz]

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I don't find fault with *you*, I don't even know what you look like, and whether I find a woman attractive or not does not depend on her weight.
I just find it ironic that you keep bragging about being a "big boned girl" and posting your weight and all, but then make snide remarks about Germans supposedly possessing a "fat gene".
 -

quote:

You know, some of us simply don't like discussing their private life on the internet. Sorry, if that bothers you, but look at it that way ... it gives you so many opportunities to get creative with your imagination!  -

quote:

There's no way for you to know. But suit yourself -- how you picture me really is no concern of mine.

But just a hint ... I have shown my oh-so-private persona to a number of people from those boards. If I was an obese old hag, the word would most likely have gotten out by now. You, on the other hand, could be completely and utterly unreal, as far as I'm concerned.

-

Again I didn't bother to read 90% of your post.

Dalia you objected to my name, home address, maiden name and phone number let alone other bits of personal identifying information being plastered on ES Christmas Eve 2006. Now you are denying I exist.....

A few scant ESers might have met you but they don't post often and haven't posted more than 2 comments in regards to meeting you in person. that was in 2004 possibly 2005, I don't know it might be earlier. Its from the Bizo vs. Moll days. That gang isn't here anymore and you've could've easily put on some weight during that time.

I will say this about you. You've gotten alot more into squabbles, witch hunts, and troll abiding blowouts.

Its my opinion that your life in Germany is unbearable so you run to Cairo and even your life in Cairo has hit the skids.

Otherwise you wouldn't lower yourself to Ayisha, SWYS (Lumos), Tigerlily, and Snoozin standards and join their b*tchoffs.

If you were happier you wouldn't be on the internet so much and you'd be out enjoying life.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

But I heavily dislike Euros who consider themselves superior. Which I have stated before "Sweepings of Europe".

Then again who bailed out Europe during WW2 and rebuilt their continent with the "Marshall Plan"?

Not too bad for a bunch of "losers", you didn't need us just a century before, Europe wanted to be rid of us, then needed us because they were too weak to fight an internal enemy.

Who are the "losers" now? [Razz] [/QB]

Oh wow..... you call my husband a 'children killer' and a 'war machine' and now in this case you sunbathing yourself in the achievement of the US military forces during and after WWII??

You are such a hypocrite but I knew that all the way along. [Big Grin]

And you still hate European people because deep inside you feel inferior to them for whatever reason. Otherwise you would not call anyone of us 'Euro Wh*res' and whatever. Then again I don't understand you have Scandinavian roots why would you speak so low about Europeans??

Instead of attacking and blackmailing European people you should come and visit for yourself because we are actually not that bad as you want to paint us. But I guess you are not interested in widen you horizons. But no problem - stay mean and grumpy in Minnesota. [Roll Eyes]

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:

Who are the "losers" now? [Razz]

Oh wow..... you call my husband a 'children killer' and a 'war machine' and now in this case you sunbathing yourself in the achievement of the US military forces during and after WWII??

You are such a hypocrite but I knew that all the way along. [Big Grin]

And you still hate European people because deep inside you feel inferior to them for whatever reason. Otherwise you would not call anyone of us 'Euro Wh*res' and whatever. Then again I don't understand you have Scandinavian roots why would you speak so low about Europeans??

Instead of attacking and blackmailing European people you should come and visit for yourself because we are actually not that bad as you want to paint us. But I guess you are not interested in widen you horizons. But no problem - stay mean and grumpy in Minnesota. [Roll Eyes] [/QB]

I am not the only ESer to refer to your husband as a "Baby Killer". The war in Iraq is illegal, human atrocities are being performed by coalition forces, and oil is being stolen grand scale.

The opposite happened in Europe, as a German, someone who's entire family stood by and watched slaughter happen its only fitting that your husband is taking part in an lesser slaughter.

And unlike your family that stood by to watch educated, property owning, business owning German non-gentiles killed for their property and prestige they worked hard for. My family was moved off their land, their homes, businesses and religious organizations seized.

At least my family came to the US with an education, good breeding and sizeable assets to put in a bank. We didn't have to kill in order to obtain, we achieved.

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Not that I find all Germans and Euros Jew Killers but there are certain characters who did benefit from it as certain characters are benefitting from the seizure of Iraqi Oil and the coalition forces war machine.

Keep in mind which governments recieve dividends and profit sharing from Haliburton.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Focus on what you said earlier, Sono, but obviously you always like to pick out certain facts which suit your current agenda.
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
Again I didn't bother to read 90% of your post.

Sure.

quote:
A few scant ESers might have met you but they don't post often and haven't posted more than 2 comments in regards to meeting you in person.

Again, some people don't plaster their private lifes all over the internet. [Wink]
I've met more than twenty people from various boards, several of them over the past months, and some of them are active posters. You don't have the slightest clue who I'm in contact with or not, and I have no inclination to fill you in, so quit trying to lay traps in order to get me to release a piece or two of information.

quote:
you've could've easily put on some weight during that time.

I find it highly amusing that you are so concerned about my weight. [Big Grin]

quote:
Now you are denying I exist.....

Oh, I'm not denying your existence at all. My point is that none of us can *validate* that we exist, or that we are who we claim to be. But fact is, there are enough people to testify that I exist, whereas nobody has ever met you in person. So it's not very smart of you to accuse *me* of being someone completely different than I seem to appear online.

quote:
Its my opinion that your life in Germany is unbearable so you run to Cairo and even your life in Cairo has hit the skids.

As I said, suit yourself. If it makes you feel better to imagine me being ugly, miserable and running away from an unbearable life, be my guest.
 -

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Focus on what you said earlier, Sono, but obviously you always like to pick out certain facts which suit your current agenda.

which is exactly what most statistcians do when people like you will read the articles attached to their studies.

Not all studies/publications are using data with integrity and a scientific methodology.

Then again I am not the one who reads "People", "The Inquirer" and other rags. [Roll Eyes]

Catherine Sub Parr
Member # 15436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catherine Sub Parr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

quote:

quote:

-

That gang isn't here anymore and you've could've easily put on some weight during that time.

Otherwise you wouldn't lower yourself to Ayisha, SWYS (Lumos), Tigerlily, and Snoozin standards and join their b*tchoffs.

Irony at its worst.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody told me that as a tall woman with black hair and light eye color, I reminded her Dalia, so she has to be very beautiful like me [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shahrazat:
Somebody told me that as a tall woman with black hair and light eye color, I reminded her Dalia, so she has to be very beautiful like me [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

This will sure gonna get you a boxfull of pm's,Shahrhazat [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhhh I forgot that Sash, I have to write SHAHRAZAT ACCEPTS NO PMS as Bic Runga did [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so beautiful ladies
Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com