Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Share yr family pics with us... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Share yr family pics with us...
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will start here are a few pics of my family when i scan more ill add more hehehe

my cousin
 -

my moms sister
 -

me and my best friend kris
 -

my cousins daughter
 -

my other cousins daughter
 -

my moms sister
 -

my cousin and his wife and daugheter
 -

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my aunt moms ther sister and my cousins daughter
 -

my aunt and her grand daughter and her grand baby
 -

my cousins daughter
 -

my favorite cousin and his daughter
 -

me and my sister in the late 80's my sister is holding my younger 1/2 sister!!!
 -

i loved that tongue shirt lol

i have a pic of my dad i need to find it and scan it he looks just like lee majors.....

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
my pharaoh and i

my grand baby dominic
 -

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
good pics we seen them get us some more sweety...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
getin better come on... he looks so sweet for u .. i hope yall are having a great time togeather.. not like betty heheh
nice pics by the way send me some more in yahoo sweety if ya dont wanna post them

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
 - my little niece farha
 - my sweet MIL siada

viewable
Member # 6331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viewable         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your niece is adorable.

Interesting, I never realized that niece also means "the brother or sister of one's spouse"!

--------------------
I'm Retired

Posts: 174 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
yes thats my BIL daughter and thank you veiwable
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thats so sweet..
im gald u get along with his family good...

--------------------

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics [Smile] .
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thank you desert girl if you are talking to me [Cool]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the little girl looks sweet with the tresses (?, not sure about the word), your grandson is very cute... and you and Sabri make a nice couple. He looks a very friendly guy. [Smile]
I bet you have a lot of laughter together! [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely pics Micky.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks yah and dg [Wink]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Tina and Micky, very nice pics [Wink]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
 -

my Dominic playing the piano [Wink]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah really good pictures.

How do you put the pictures on so they show staight in here. Mine just keeps coming up as a link.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
use the link that has [IMP].............[IMP] OR IS IT IMG ANYWAY USE THAT LINK I THINK ITS THE SECOND LINK
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in which shared pictures site
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
 -

Yeye i did it

My closest family. My sisters joanne 9brown hair) and Charlotte (blonde) on either side. Granny mum and a friend on the sofa. then my sophie georgina christopher, george and alice. Oh yes i am the one in the middle with the girls on my knee. Not a great picture of me but the best one of the rest of the family.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
WHICH IS YOU? BY THE WAY GOOD JOB [Smile]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
 -
NECKO SAYING GOOD NIGHT TO ALL YOU ES USERS [Big Grin]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
 -

Me and Mr T

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
nice picture miffmiss [Wink]
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
 -

Me and my new family

-

Bad titanic impression haha

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
micky he is so beautiful. His eyes are just wow
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
 -

Really curly

-

or straight

-

My baby with her babies

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
great pics....
is that little girl with red eyes yr little devil???
shes so cute.. and y is only her eyes red in that pic???
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
heehehehehehe

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love all the pics people they are great.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
great pics....
is that little girl with red eyes yr little devil???
shes so cute.. and y is only her eyes red in that pic???
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
heehehehehehe

Ha ha yes that will be my little devil haha. She loves the poem about a little girl with a curl right in the middle of her forehead cos when she is good she is very very god but when she is bad she is horrid.

That is my sophie through and through haha, thank god it is very rare she is horrid.

Both me an her always get red eye on photos.

anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Young at Heart, I love the necklace that you have on the photo, what does it say? where did you have it made?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Young at Heart wow nice pic yal are a great looking couple togeather.....

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
 -
necko showing off.just took this one. can you tell i am a proud grandma [Big Grin] he is waiting for laila to come and be his princess [Wink]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Oh thankyou both, I appreciate it. The necklace was from the emirates, it is my name Fiona.
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very, very nice pics everyone! [Smile]
Thank you for posting.

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know if they make necklaces like that also in Egypt?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
My friend got one in egypt, it was in silver
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:

Yes, I have 2 different ones with my name in arabic . . . one like in the photo and another where the letters are in a circle . . . gold. Then there is my name in hieroglyphics on a cartouche in silver . . . all made in Cairo.
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:

Yes, I have 2 different ones with my name in arabic . . . one like in the photo and another where the letters are in a circle . . . gold. Then there is my name in hieroglyphics on a cartouche in silver . . . all made in Cairo.
i know they are coool walid send me one with my name on it too.....
he also had it made in cairo.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
 - my little niece farha
 - my sweet MIL siada

awwww micky your man has the cutest smile...u 2 look good for each other.

his mama however, im really reeally REALLLLLY not trying to be a spoil sprt, but she has the ever so famous fake egyptian mother in law grin going on.

been married to one of these guys 10 years and i know that loo...omg do i know it. it was never directed at me, but at others, and being a scorp, i pick up on things and its pretty much burned into my head.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
there is nothing fake about my mil, she is so precious to me , and i too her. she tells my husband i am her favorite dil [Smile]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
momma sometimes you can be so crass [Frown]

micky your family is beautiful [Big Grin]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can somebody tell me how to post pics pls, i cannot do it on my own as I am stoopid [Frown]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to tinypic.com and download a pic with the [IMG]...[IMG] extension to this Forum.

Other Forums (I don't remember which exactly) take .jpg only.

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok ta.. I will give it a go!!! xx
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
 -
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Is that you, Cheeky? Nice. [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
OMG HOW BIG IS MY FLIPPING PICTURE

Tinypic my ass!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com