Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Here is the latest scam they are tryin on me heheh

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here is the latest scam they are tryin on me heheh
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is email it was this

--- On Mon, 8/11/08, PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO, <cd66t678787@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO, <cd66t678787@earthlink.net>
Subject: IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT
To:
Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 3:40 AM

From The Desk Of:
Professor Charles Soludo,
Executive Governor,
Central Bank Of Nigeria .

ATTN: Honourable Contractor,

RE: IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT CONTRACT #: AV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

On behalf of the entire Staff of the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Federal
Government of Nigeria in collaboration with IMF and World Bank. We apologise for
the delay of your Contract Payment and all the Inconveniences you encountered
while pursuing this payment.
However,from the Records of outstanding Contractors due for payment with the
Federal Government of Nigeria, your Name and Company was discovered as next on
the list of the outstanding Contractors who have not yet received their
payments.

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square hole and your
payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to
this letter.
Also note that from the record in my file, your outstanding Contract Payment is
US$10,700,000.00 (Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:
Your Full Name: __tina galvez____________________________
Your Complete Address : _913 s 3rd ave__________________
Name of City of Residence:___marshalltown,iowa____________________________
Direct Telephone Number:__6413514613______________________
Mobile Number:_____6416912882_______________________________
Nearest airport:___des moines airport desmoines iowa_____________________________
Working Identity Card/Int'l Passport:______436690399__________________________
OCCUPATION:____spanish interprator____________________________

As soon as the above mentioned details are received, your payment will be made
to you via diplomatic courier delivery inaccordance to World Bank and IMF
recommendations.
A diplomat with international travel immunity will be contracted to deliver
the funds at your doorstep.

NOTE- ANY E-MAIL YOU GET WITHOUT THIS CDE ME AND YOU DO NOT REPLY IT.

YOURS SINCERELY,
PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO,
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
CALL ME+234-803-582-3713

now here is the 2nd email
 -
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND, OFFICE OF GOVERNOR CBN. ATTN,TINA GALVEZ
DEAR,CUSTOMER HOW ARE YOU,MEANWHILE WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR OUR LATE RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL THE REASON IS THAT WE WANT TO MAKE ALL THE NECCESSARY DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT BEFORE GETTING BACK TO YOU,ANYWAY WE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT EVERY ARRAGEMENT REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES HAS BEEN PERFECTED,NOTE THAT THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES WILL BE TOMORROW 12TH AUST. 2008,NOTE THAT OUR COURIER DIPLOMATIC SERVICE WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY TOMORROW 12TH AUST, 2008 TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES TO YOU RIGHT AT YOUR DOOR STEP.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION, NOTE THAT THERE IS A CERTIFICATE WHICH YOU WILL HELP THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT TO OBTAIN IN THE AIRPORT AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY,THE NAME OF THE CERIFICATE IS IMMUNITY TAG CERTIFICATE WHICH WILL COST YOU ONLY $1,500 TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE AT THE AIRPORT THEY ARRIVE TOMORROW,NOTE THAT WITHOUT THE CERIFICATE THE CUSTOMS IN YOUR COUNTRY WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES TO YOU.

BE INFORM THAT THE SAID CERTIFICATE WILL BE POSTED ON TOP OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES AND IT WILL PROTECT YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES SO THAT THE CUSTOM OR IMMIGRATION IN YOUR COUNTRY WILL NOT EXAMINE THE CONSIGNMENT BOXES,BE INFORM THAT IMMEDIATELY THEY OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE THEY WILL FURTHER DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY AGAIN.

THIS IS HOW TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE,YOU WILL MAKE AVAILABLE OF $1500 KEEP IT AT HAND SO THAT IMMEDIATELY THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT ARRIVE TO YOUR COUNTRY TOMORROW THEY WILL CALL YOU AND TELL YOU HOW TO RECEIVE THE $1,500 FROM YOU SO THAT THEY WILL USE IT AND OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE AND FURTHER DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES TO YOU BY YOUR DOOR STEP WITHOUT WASTING ANY TIME.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION CONFIDENTIAL UNTILL YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS TOMORROW AS YOU KNOW THAT THIS MONEY IS CASH ALSO YOU KNOW VERY THAT THERE IS ENERMY OF PROGRESS PLEASE KEEP IT SECRET DON'T LET ANY BODY TO KNOW ABOUT THIS DELIVERY OKAY.

TO REMIND YOU, BEAR IN MIND THAT THE DIPLOMATIC DID NOT KNOW THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT BOXES, WHAT I TOLD THEM THAT IS INSIDE THE CONSIGNMENT BOX IS JEWELRIES THAT BELONG TO YOU, THEREFORE DON'T ALLOW THEM TO KNOW THAT THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT BOXES ARE MONEY OKAY,NOTE THAT OUR DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE WILL COME ALONG WITH THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS THAT BACK UP YOUR FUNDS WORTHY OF $10.7 MILLION SO THAT AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES YOU WILL USE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO DEPOSIT THE MONEY INTO YOUR BANK BUT I PERSONAL ADVISE YOU NOT TO DEPOSIT ALL THE MONEY IN ONE BANK, I AM ADVISING YOU TO DEPOSIT THE MONEY IN TWO OR THREE BANKS OF YOUR CHOICE WITH THE DOCUMENTS.

IMPORTANT NOTICE. I AM ADVISING YOU TO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE DON'T LET ANY BODY TO KNOW ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THE PACKAGE AND DEPOSIT THE FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK THEN YOU CAN INVITE YOUR RELATIVE AND YOUR FRIEND FOR CELEBRATION, MEANWHILE AS SOON AS YOUR RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE I WILL BE EXPECTING INVITATION LETTER FROM YOU SO THAT I WILL BE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE CELEBRATION WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS. MEANWHIL THE ATTACHMENTS IS ALL THE DOCUMENTS OF YOUR FUNDS. HERE IS THE PIN CODE OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES, WHICH YOU WILL USE TO OPEN THE CONSIGNMENT BOXES OK. THE BIG BOX PIN CODE IS 305
THE SMALL BOX PIN CODE IS 205 BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS PIN CODE IS CONFIDENTIAL.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND YOUR CO-OPERATION. THE ATTACHMENTS IS THE VIDEO CLIP AND MY OFFICIAL I.D

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR GOOD NEWS FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,ALSO I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY.

SINCERELY
 -  -

hahahaha like he can honestly think i am that stupid... ok if the come i will drive to the air port and say opps soorry u was suppose to give me 1500$ to get u in usa to get yr boxes.....im so hateful

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matron
Member # 4902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god is this one doing the rounds AGAIN?
Posts: 155 | From: Planet Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina why are u always putting ur personal info on the internet? are u retarded or something?

...and u have question as to why people are trying to scam u.

come on girl smarten up!

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont care what people know about me
there is nothin noone can do to me....
what are they gonna do come to my house??
crap i would kill someone if they tried any crap with me offline... i am not scared one bit....
but thanks for the advice and i did not wanna post my info when i copied and pasted it showed up damnit... now too late to change it cas the time expired.....
but anyways.. i can not ever get scammed....
they would have to be the smartest person in the world to get me......

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its not just about scamming
but putting your personal info up like that can lead to a whole lot of trouble - stalking etc

there all kinds of weirdos out there

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahaha
he wanted me to send 1500$ western union
so i said i sent it and here are the numbers i gave him...
if u look on yr phone u can read the letters by number...

you can not scam me
968 226 668 7226 63

hahahahaha they will never figure it out coded message...

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina i am confused as to why this thread is in the 'Eat Like an Egyptian' topic [Confused]
Are you considering eating this man???? [Eek!]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She can post the images to this forum I guess Habeeby [Wink]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Tina i am confused as to why this thread is in the 'Eat Like an Egyptian' topic [Confused]
Are you considering eating this man???? [Eek!]

no sear here images can be seen
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhh i understand now [Roll Eyes] I was a little worried Tina that you where considering cannibalism as a retribution [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonelyrose*
Member # 15697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonelyrose*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
tina why are u always putting ur personal info on the internet? are u retarded or something?

come on girl smarten up!

Ditto that.Did you see her thread about time am/pm?.She is either very stupid or she love attention very much. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lonelyrose*:
quote:

come on girl smarten up!

Ditto that.Did you see her thread about time am/pm?.She is either very stupid or she love attention very much. [Roll Eyes]
bite me dumb b itch.. just cas i did not know doesnt make me stupid.. and it seems i wasnt the only one who did not know get a grip and kiss my asss....
lonelyrose*
Member # 15697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonelyrose*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:

come on girl smarten up!

bite me dumb b itch.. just cas i did not know doesnt make me stupid.. and it seems i wasnt the only one who did not know get a grip and kiss my asss....
Sorry.But it does actually make you stupid.To make thread about it IMO make you very very stupid.You didnt even know the difference between the quarter of one hour and the quarter of one dollar.GAAAAAAWD.I cant believe you are for real

[Confused] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:

come on girl smarten up!

Sorry.But it does actually make you stupid.To make thread about it IMO make you very very stupid.You didnt even know the difference between the quarter of one hour and the quarter of one dollar.GAAAAAAWD.I cant believe you are for real

[Confused] [Roll Eyes]

ya and so what i didnt know...thats y people ask questions dumbass to learn... duh... and this remarks you are making tryin to pretend to be a smart person bashing me makes u look more stipud.. yr the attention whore cas if u wasnt u woulndt have cam all the way to this thread in another section to try and bash me callin names make u so smart,,,,, and fyi.... if u want attention then try someone else... cas this will be the last post for ya from me....hahahah
me seeking attention hahaha
seems u are new and lookin for any way to get into people converstaions by trying to say im stupid.. and fyi if u go to any other forum and as the same damn question i asked u will see i am not the only one that doesnt know.. and no it doesnt make me stupid it makes me smrter then u cas i acturally asked to get my answer..... dee dee dee...

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you are stupid, but PLEASE remove your address etc from here at once. You can get a WORLD of pain from this, someone right now could be gettinga visa card in your name etc etc. Please edit your post.
Please.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahaha with my bad credit they dont want my info..
i tried removing it and it wont let me.. too late to edit damnit....
i did not mean to post my info that was an accident anyways.. when i copied it it wasnt suppoise to copy myinfo...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she likes dark meat bet she does want to eat him!
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:
she likes dark meat bet she does want to eat him!

dark meat would be better then donkey meat....
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bad credit, owing child support, living on public assistance, obese, ignorant, what else???
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com