Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » I found this in my drive way this morning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I found this in my drive way this morning
Brave Heart
Member # 14946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brave Heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 47 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ma 'amaltuhoosh
Member # 15639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ma 'amaltuhoosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've run into several of these most in the fall mother and cub.

Luckily didn't pick up my scent and I'd wouldn't want to disturb.

He looks like he's had an excellent gorging season.

Posts: 313 | From: Between yuppies and chronics | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow thats fantastic, how amazing that must be!
Posts: 552 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ride it.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Ride it.

Spank it rofl
[Wink]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shoot it! they bite! ew thats why i absolutely HATE living in the boonies....im too much a city girl for that mess right up there.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianLiving*Com
Member # 15738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianLiving*Com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eat it.

What? this is the food section! [Razz]

--------------------
www.egyptianliving.com

Posts: 121 | From: www.egyptianliving.com | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ma 'amaltuhoosh
Member # 15639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ma 'amaltuhoosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
shoot it! they bite! ew thats why i absolutely HATE living in the boonies....im too much a city girl for that mess right up there.

Think of the black bear as bank tellers with long acrylic nails, no hair extentions, on a life long diet by force.

Consider these bears in that manner and take proper considerations, you'll do just fine in the north woods.

Posts: 313 | From: Between yuppies and chronics | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brooklyn here i come. i'll take a 35 caliber shot in the street somewhere in the middle of the night over the howling of wolves and the roaring of bears any day.

[Smile]

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com