Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » China Cracks Down On African Drug Dealers And Pimps (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: China Cracks Down On African Drug Dealers And Pimps
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Africans/Blacks Banned From China Bars
Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ For the olympics? Maybe South Africa should reverse their new "chinese as black"ruling.
Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They NEVER should have made that silly compromise in the 1st place.
China has always been this way towards Africans in China.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Self-respecting Africans and Africana have always been cognisant of the fact that we have no friends but ourselves.
Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Moreover:

The title of the TS's (Topic Starter's) thread is misleading and I dare say more so by design than of omission.

I have lived in Sanlitun and am well aware of the Chinese abhorrence of black skins (Africans and Africana). I'm sure the TS is aware of Chinese viewpoints about Condoleeza Rice.

Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Topic: China Cracks Down On African Drug Dealers And Pimps

Guys, what does this topic has to do with Egyptology???

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So the fact that African Criminals have gone to China and once AGAIN ruined things means nothing...I have a friend in China and he will gladly tell you about Pimps and Drugs in China....

Geez, Well maybe if they didnt commit crimes....HMMMMM

Not that I give a damn about a Communist dictating bunch of Arse Kissers like the Chinese....

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
^Have you read the article???
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
^ Or are you inferrring that criminality is inherently an African predisposition???
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^Sounds that way to me.
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
^ Another self styled 'Black' reveals his true self.
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
^^ "There goes the neighbourhood". Now, where have I heard that stated???
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jo Nongowa:
^ Another self styled 'Black' reveals his true self.

WARNING, WARNING! Translation error in progress. Please contact Chinese for maintenance and calibration.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

lol, that's the first thing I thought.

Let's not flood this forum section when we have a politics forum, and a dumpster for as well (to dumpt all your shyz - it's titled "anciane egypt", forum f=15).

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:

I wasn't too sure of how Chinese were ever discriminated against in SA myself, especially with their 'white' classification.

But apparently they were and so the SA government is attempting to rectify things (ie attempting not to screw them) by changing their status from white to black.

Can you fill me in on the dangers of them being classified as black?

All I know is that Africans shouldn't bow down or hand themselves or their possesions over to anyone.

quote:
^ Or are you inferrring that criminality is inherently an African predisposition???

I seriously doubt it. Seriously.

If the guy was saying that, then I'd doubt it was actually Jari posting.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000414;p=1#000001

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000767;p=1#000005

He's likely just high strung as I was when first learning the truths behind modern African politics and achievements (Africana).

So he here's yet another 'negative' story (and a bit of a racially loaded one) and so you'll here his negative comments. Note the reference to Chinese as dictating commie as$-kissers. He has stated some pretty heated things about whites, Islam, and now Chinese, and so in my opinion one comment containing the words 'African criminals have once AGAIN ruined ... I have a friend in China..' is of little significance.

But you asked, and he can answer.

I'm a non-rich non-wealthy African American too and I was learning what he is a few years ago, so can understand (though most of my commentary was probably dangerously raw, pretty incoherent, and directed at the Western- (pan European) controlled media).

Think about it. You're learning of the truth and thus recognizing the henous notions and that you've been hearing on occasion throughout life AND many of your fam and peers are still fully "plugged in" to the "matrix" so to speak of misinformation - your average black American is not going to be too different than you're average American, cultural ignorance is concerned. Our culture was spawned IN racist America after all and though we have made progress, we still have a little work to do as far as socially propagated propaganda (indoctrination) is concerned.

At any rate, it's better than "negro-willow-the-whisps everywhere except in Africa" posters who claim that nothing of value ever came from sub-Saharan Africa.

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmkay:
^ For the olympics? Maybe South Africa should reverse their new "chinese as black"ruling.

That's what I'm saying; for the olympics??

Then again, I need to learn more about it.

Perhaps African groups/gangs have targeted olympics crouds?

Could anyone fill me in?

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nebsen
Member # 13728

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nebsen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
www.Afroshanghai.com is a great site if you really want to know about the African diaspora living in China. I checked the message board under General Discussion, the closest thing I found concerning this thread is "Visa Limits Undermine Beijings Tourism hopes".

I love this site, for you get a chance to read from Africans , Africans Americans etc. what they really know & feel about China & the Chinese, & vis versa , check it OUT ! [Cool]

Posts: 135 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Thanks for the link.
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
quote:

Let's not flood this forum section when we have a politics forum, and a dumpster for as well (to dumpt all your shyz - it's titled "anciane egypt", forum f=15).

quote:

I wasn't too sure of how Chinese were ever discriminated against in SA myself, especially with their 'white' classification.

But apparently they were and so the SA government is attempting to rectify things (ie attempting not to screw them) by changing their status from white to black.

All I know is that Africans shouldn't bow down or hand themselves or their possesions over to anyone.

quote:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000414;p=1#000001

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000767;p=1#000005

He's likely just high strung as I was when first learning the truths behind modern African politics and achievements (Africana).

So he here's yet another 'negative' story (and a bit of a racially loaded one) and so you'll here his negative comments. Note the reference to Chinese as dictating commie as$-kissers. He has stated some pretty heated things about whites, Islam, and now Chinese, and so in my opinion one comment containing the words 'African criminals have once AGAIN ruined ... I have a friend in China..' is of little significance.

I'm a non-rich non-wealthy African American too and I was learning what he is a few years ago, so can understand (though most of my commentary was probably dangerously raw, pretty incoherent, and directed at the Western- (pan European) controlled media).

Think about it. You're learning of the truth and thus recognizing the henous notions and that you've been hearing on occasion throughout life AND many of your fam and peers are still fully "plugged in" to the "matrix" so to speak of misinformation - your average black American is not going to be too different than you're average American, cultural ignorance is concerned. Our culture was spawned IN racist America after all and though we have made progress, we still have a little work to do as far as socially propagated propaganda (indoctrination) is concerned.

At any rate, it's better than "negro-willow-the-whisps everywhere except in Africa" posters who claim that nothing of value ever came from sub-Saharan Africa.

quote:

Could anyone fill me in?

The point is that the ill treatment of the Chinese was not by blacks and that Chinese are not blacks, at least in terms of being equally disadvantaged and oppressed by the apartheid system. Therefore, such a move makes NO SENSE in any way you look at it. It has to do with HOW LITTLE control Africans have over the remedies to THEIR OPPRESSION. Most of these remedies are COMPROMISES which allow foreigners to pursue their interests at the expense of Africans. Yet in China at the slightest HINT of Africans doing wrong, what happens? But if someone did that to Chinese in Africa they would cry foul now wouldn't they? And after all, I am sure nobody here is naive enough to believe that the blacks are a major criminal element in China, above the triads and the like....

That is a flimsy cover for open exploitation of blacks.

Posts: 8896 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Could anyone fill me in?

The point is that the ill treatment of the Chinese was not by blacks and that Chinese are not blacks, at least in terms of being equally disadvantaged and oppressed by the apartheid system. Therefore, such a move makes NO SENSE in any way you look at it. It has to do with HOW LITTLE control Africans have over the remedies to THEIR OPPRESSION. Most of these remedies are COMPROMISES which allow foreigners to pursue their interests at the expense of Africans. Yet in China at the slightest HINT of Africans doing wrong, what happens? But if someone did that to Chinese in Africa they would cry foul now wouldn't they? And after all, I am sure nobody here is naive enough to believe that the blacks are a major criminal element in China, above the triads and the like....

My respose was valid and I stand by it, let me elaborate....

FIRST OFF, The chinese have the most dictated, Exploited and Contrlolled society in all the worlds History....just check out the first Emperor...So to think that the Chinese give a damn about Blacks is obsurd.

The thing is Africans and blacks have become weak and stupid...PERIOD. Cry, whine, Deny and B1tch all you want but if it were false then the Chinese, Europeans...ect would'nt be IN AFRICA controlling things in the FIRST PLACE.

Now before slinging your insults and calling me names(I really don't Care by the way)....Think about it...LOOK AT ZIMBABWE....Robert Mugabe starving his own GOD DAMN PEOPLE....Ruining the country...Terrorizing his own people...FOR WHAT....Some little Pride, Money ...Look at the PETTY and Stupid Wars in Africa....the congo War, the East African...Ethiopian and Somalia wars...the Sudan War....Hell look at any place where blacks are and it comes down to just Killing and Murdering Each other all the While the Chinese, The WHITEs, THE ARABS...ect Come in to out Lands, Neighborhoods, Countries....ECT...Come in and say..."Pardon Me"...oh No Go Ahead...Kill Each other...Im just here to take your Resources...Oh Im just here to Gentrificate...oh Im just here to colonize....But down worry Ill Be sure to send Aid...To your starving Children...so they can continue to have Starving Babies......Dont worry Ill put your wars on the Media......

Then to top it off...BLACKS GLAMORIZE THIS NON SENSE...LOL...THey dress up as Thugs....sing about Killing Each other...Sell Drugs to Each other...ect.

So while Robet Mugabe continues to starve the Zimbabweans...The Chinese will Plan to Create cities in Africa....While Africans continue their stupid Wars...Displacing each other...The Chinese will train Engineers to build Dams and Plants to control Africas Power...

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Criminality is a HUMAN predesposition...Africans in antiqity were seekers of Knowledge, Religion..ect.

The African's Predeposition should be to realise that respect for each other and education is the ground that Africans stood on.

Im not saying we all need to sing and hold hands....not at all....Ethiopians dont like Somalis....Taureg dont like Milans....African Americans don't like Carribians...Carribians dont like African Americans...You get my drift...but at the end of the day we should untite and put our differences aside for a sommon cause....Like the Arabs do, Like the Jews do, Like Whites do,...ect

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ask the duty shirking absentee moderators.

But anyway, these things will happen until Africans
reciprocate by ousting Chinese and boycotting Chinese
products.

Don't hold your breath waiting for it to happen.
African man up side don't see. Everything upsidedown.

quote:

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ultimately. That's how I'd retaliate ..

quote:
...Look at the PETTY and Stupid Wars in Africa....
Ok, the view makes sense. Looks like my guess that a possible skewed view was caused by, if anything, an information shortage (and my statement that it was probably a heated comment) was correct.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-ankhamun:
Criminality is a HUMAN predesposition...Africans in antiqity were seekers of Knowledge, Religion..ect.

quote:
starving his own GOD DAMN PEOPLE....Ruining the country...Terrorizing his own people...FOR WHAT....Some little Pride, Money ...
There's alot more too it than that, and the 'African leaders' thing is still a gross generalization of African people, period.

That being said, judging by your tough verdict/generalizations on other groups your comments are at least fair (no double standards) ..

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
From the site Nebsen mentions above. Not many members there but a good site for information.

Beijing police round up and beat African expats

· Diplomat's son among victims at nightclub
· Deep bias combines with crackdown on drugs

Jennifer Brea in Beijing
Wednesday September 26, 2007
The Guardian

At least 20 black men, including students, tourists and the son of a Caribbean diplomat, were arrested in a popular nightclub district of Beijing on Friday, several of the group being severely beaten on suspicion of dealing drugs, witnesses said.

African expatriates in Beijing and witnesses claim the episode revealed a pervasive prejudice toward dark-skinned foreigners in China.

According to five bystanders, teams of police, dressed in black jumpsuits and reportedly wielding batons and taser guns, cordoned off a street in the popular Sanlitun nightclub district at around midnight and rounded up almost all the black men there. Many of the men were beaten.

The raid took place in front of hundreds of stunned expatriates outside the packed bars and clubs of the neighbourhood, which is popular with Beijing's burgeoning foreign community.

"I saw a guy being beaten by these kids. He wasn't doing anything. He wasn't fighting back," said one witness, a white American college graduate working in Beijing.

"I have not really ever seen anything so brutal," said another American. "There was blood on the streets. They were basically beating up any black person they could find."

Beijing police yesterday declined to confirm or deny the incident.

The detainees included 22-year-old Joslyn Whiteman, son of Grenada's ambassador. One witness said he saw police grab Mr Whiteman and beat him repeatedly, despite onlookers crying out, "Stop! He's a diplomat!" According to the South China Morning Post, Mr Whiteman spent the night in a hospital with concussion. "Obviously I'm very angry," the ambassador, the elder Mr Whiteman, told the Post. "My son was arrested and beaten for no reason ... I will be taking this up with the authorities and looking into the matter."

Chinese investment in developing countries, and especially Africa, has prompted a reverse migration and a growing number of African and other black people are migrating to China to study, work and learn the language. However, many African immigrants have entered China illegally and work as drug mules, a trade that is highly lucrative but which can bring the death penalty.

African dealers in Beijing offer a wide range of drugs, from cocaine to ecstasy, to a mostly expat market. Sanlitun was once a dealers' haven but has been substantially cleaned up by roundups. None, though, approached the scale or violence of that on Friday night, described as "excessive" and "chaotic" by witnesses. "I wasn't surprised [by the use of violence]," one person said. "I've seen this kind of thing happen before, but never against foreigners in front of other foreigners."

This latest raid comes as part of the effort to clean up Beijing ahead of next month's annual meeting of Communist party leaders and the 2008 Olympic Games, based in the city.

Africans say that living in China in the face of pervasive prejudice can be challenging. When Beijing rolled out the red carpet for more than 40 African heads of state last November, billboards depicting Africans clad in leopard skin underwear, and an indigenous man from Papua New Guinea, plastered the city

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^thanx.

I now know the deal yo. I now know what'sup with the Chinese [Cool] .

( [Mad] )

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Africans also hav recourse to the Olympics "officials"
and shoukd demonstrate and disrupt anything and everything
everywhere that has to do with the Olympics since
that's what brought it all to the forefront.

But you know and I know that all that little bit o'
$$ to the "chiefs" will silence them AND they will
police all anti-China activity in their dominions
just for a few dollars more.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
It's not just with the Chinese ... we're universally
disrespected because we neither command nor demand
respect as a massive continental and diasporic population.
Then blacks, whether African or Asian, get the raw end
everywhere from every nonblack or wannabe non-black
population worldwide.

quote:
^thanx.

I now know the deal yo. I now know what'sup with the Chinese [Cool] .

( [Mad] )

Nebsen
Member # 13728

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nebsen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Meninarmer,

Thanks for visiting Afroshanghai,I did go back & found the article you posted along with some others about how Africans are being treated in parts of china.

It would be wonderful if memebrs of this site paid them a visit & give some surpport. I can just imagine how it might feel being a African or of African descent living in China; which has a long glorious past in some respect equal to Kush/Egypt, maybe not as ancient, but still just as great!

What comes to mind is "Yellow Supremacy"! Now don't get me wrong I have a great deal of respect for China & her past, but i do live in a West Coast city, with a large Chinese population, & can tell you form first hand experience they can be (surely not all) crude, aloof, biased,& at times down right racist towards Black folks !

So I hope these Africans/ African Americans stay connected to Africas brilliant past & history, that Egypt/ Kush exemplify, among other great African empires !

[Cool]

Posts: 135 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportbilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said, it's time for a reciprocal "guest/visitor" policy. Africa needs to harrass/prohibit the movements of Chinese in Africa, and if the Chinese government complains then cite this case --boldly make the connection.

Those who might wonder if I'm some sort of racist for wanting ALL Chinese out of Africa should look at this case --it's one of many.

China is NOT Africa's friend! Keep the Yellow Peril out.

Posts: 248 | From: Way Down South | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
This should be a diplomatic issue.
From an exchange standpoint, the AU can negotiate mutual exemptions for Chinese and Africans alike,
When Chinese are in Africa or South Africa, they can earn Black African status.
Like wise, if African students/workers are residing in China, they should likewise receive honoray "chinese" status.

The issue is unresolved on the African side likely because Africa has no cohesion, being comprised of many countries, whereas China is one country of many provinces.
There likely isn't a mutual immigration agreement between South Africa and China tied to Chinese receiving "black" status when in SA.
Does anyone knows if black South Africans receive the same if in China?
If not, SA citizens/Africans must hold there politicians accountable.

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Could anyone fill me in?

My respose was valid and I stand by it, let me elaborate....

FIRST OFF, The chinese have the most dictated, Exploited and Contrlolled society in all the worlds History....just check out the first Emperor...So to think that the Chinese give a damn about Blacks is obsurd.

The thing is Africans and blacks have become weak and stupid...PERIOD. Cry, whine, Deny and B1tch all you want but if it were false then the Chinese, Europeans...ect would'nt be IN AFRICA controlling things in the FIRST PLACE.

Now before slinging your insults and calling me names(I really don't Care by the way)....Think about it...LOOK AT ZIMBABWE....Robert Mugabe starving his own GOD DAMN PEOPLE....Ruining the country...Terrorizing his own people...FOR WHAT....Some little Pride, Money ...Look at the PETTY and Stupid Wars in Africa....the congo War, the East African...Ethiopian and Somalia wars...the Sudan War....Hell look at any place where blacks are and it comes down to just Killing and Murdering Each other all the While the Chinese, The WHITEs, THE ARABS...ect Come in to out Lands, Neighborhoods, Countries....ECT...Come in and say..."Pardon Me"...oh No Go Ahead...Kill Each other...Im just here to take your Resources...Oh Im just here to Gentrificate...oh Im just here to colonize....But down worry Ill Be sure to send Aid...To your starving Children...so they can continue to have Starving Babies......Dont worry Ill put your wars on the Media......

Then to top it off...BLACKS GLAMORIZE THIS NON SENSE...LOL...THey dress up as Thugs....sing about Killing Each other...Sell Drugs to Each other...ect.

So while Robet Mugabe continues to starve the Zimbabweans...The Chinese will Plan to Create cities in Africa....While Africans continue their stupid Wars...Displacing each other...The Chinese will train Engineers to build Dams and Plants to control Africas Power...

And you did not address a word I said of course. What you see in Africa today is the results of an African political, social and economic system that is punch drunk from being gang raped by the rest of the world... yes the world. The WORLD does not want Africa to be free of strife and conflict, because strife and conflict is really being driven by capitalist greed. MOST of the wars in Africa are funded and armed by CAPITALISTS, not "rebels", what rebels in dirt hut build BMW trucks, assault weapons and bombs? How on earth does a rebel with no industry and still plowing fields by hand and ox get industrial weapons and equipment to fight against equally impoverished Africans with similar equipment? And how is it that these so called rebels NEVER get what MOST TRUE rebels want, which is LAND and CONTROL of the WEALTH off the land? They aren't REBELS they are PAID THUGS and innocent children raped, drugged and FORCED to fight for the unseen capitalist master. MOST of the conflicts today in Africa are basically PROXY wars being fought by one set of foreign capitalists versus another, using war to rid the land of the people so that they can set up operations. In almost EVERY CONFLICT ZONE in Africa you will see LARGE foreign oil and mineral operations being SET UP or CONTINUING to operate and EXPANDING with no problem. Now HOW IS THAT if this area was such a "hot zone"? Why aren't they scared of the "rebel" Africans wanting their LAND AND MONEY back? No what happens is that in MOST of these conflict zones the land, resources and money is being STOLEN and NOT going to the local "rebels", but into the international capitalist system which is USING such wars to KEEP profits and KEEP the land away from REAL African rebels, the ones who DON'T get guns because they would use them AGAINST their capitalist masters.

I am not saying that Africans are innocent, what I am saying is that there are FORCES at play from OUTSIDE Africa that have a SERIOUS INTEREST in keeping things the way they are. It isn't as if Africa is being allowed to live in its own little world where they can do whatever they want on their own, good, bad or otherwise. To pretend that these forces don't exist and that it is all simply Africans doing these things is naive.

What happens to many who grow up after being abused and mistreated as children and young adults? They begin to allow themselves to be used and abused as adults or abusive to themselves by not becoming productive and self sufficient. Africa is like that child who has been abused and is continuing to live out a life of self abuse.

But, still, to pretend that the patient trying to commit suicide is simply a basket case, why not ask the question of the "doctor" who keeps giving them razors? Why not ask why they are pumping blood OUT of the patient before claiming that everything is simply Africans doing this to themselves.

And in all these articles on the "corrupt" governments of Africa, always note how these "crooks" are only getting a TINY percentage of the profits from the resources in their country. Where are the MAJORITY of these profits going? Certainly NOT to Africans, corrupt or otherwise. So the reality is that the LITTLE money they get ISN'T ENOUGH to HELP to begin with, but of course those who are interested in keeping MOST of the profits flowing OUT of Africa only focus on the TINY bit that Africans get, as if it would "do so much" for the Africans if it wasn't "squandered" by crooked officials. But note how they DON'T focus on how much MORE could be done if Africans got MOST of the profits off their resources. Somehow that just doesn't enter into the equation....

As an example, note this article on the crisis in the Niger Delta:

quote:

Economic indicators from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) indicate that oil production since beginning of 2008 has been on a steady decline, dropping from 2.21 million barrels early in the year.

According to the reports, daily output which stood at 2.21 million barrels in December 2007 slid to 2.2 mbd in January. By the end of February, it had dropped to 2.05 mbd. In March, production again declined to 2.0 mbd from here it settled at its April level of 1.81 mbd.

With such development, there are fears that Nigeria may not only be far from reaching its 2008 budget estimates of 2.45 mbd, but that production could fall by nearly a third by 2015.

All sounds good right?

Not really.

If Nigeria was pumping 2 million barrels a day at 128 dollars a barrel, how much would that be in a year? Do the math. The Nigerian government is not HARDLY getting much more than 5% of that oil revenue. THAT is why the foreign news reports on the million dollars a day that African officials from the Nile Delta are keeping from the people... What the hell is a million dollars a day if the oil fields are generating HUNDREDS of millions of dollars a day. So WHO is the crook? The one keeping a million dollars from the people or the one keeping HUNDREDS of millions of dollars from the people? Duh...

At the end of the article it says this:

quote:
Profit sharing contracts, which really brings Nigeria no revenue, experts say, now account for more of Nigeria’s oil output because they are located deep seas, where operations are hardly disrupted.

Which means what? That the Africans are getting robbed of hundreds of millions of dollars daily, but the FOREIGNERS want you to think the African is the crook...... how funny is that?

Even more funny:

quote:

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is to receive $405.774 million from oil companies operating in the Niger Delta region this year.

This fact emerged yesterday during the presentation of NDDC's 2008 budget to the National Assembly.

Of the amount, the NDCC will receive $229.980 million as the mandatory three per cent contribution, which is based on the total approved joint venture budget of $7.89 billion. The commission will also receive $179.794 million from the 15 companies that operate under production sharing contracts with the federal government through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

Note that at the current prices, 1.8 million barrels a day produces about 230 million dollars a day and 80 billion dollars a year in revenue. And keep in mind that in Nigerian dollars, that revenue is 100 times what it is in American dollars.... So who is the crook again? Keep in mind that the oil being pumped out of Nigeria is way more than 2 million barrels a day, but the way the data is tabulated and broken down, this fact is easily hidden. For example, 2 million a day may be one category of crude.

I would be on crack, robbing, stealing and killing too if I lived in a dirty rat infested slum in the middle of so much wealth... which pretty much describes ALL majority African communities in and out of Africa. But sure, it is all the Africans fault...

Posts: 8896 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Current News
Perspectives: Time for a Fresh View of African Civilization

by Alem Asres
Jul 16, 2008, 00:00 Email article
Printer friendly

Almost 100 years ago, Carter G. Woodson called upon Black intellectuals, not only to defend their integrity and examine the values of their contributions to America, but also, to put an end to the lies that were being perpetuated by the self-declared scholars, historians and pseudo-scientists, who began their degrading and humiliating attack on Africa and the Africans. These anti-African groups went to describe Africa as the “Dark Continent,” full of savage tribes and devoid of any attributes of civilization before the coming of Europeans. Writing and lecturing, in the tradition of Thomas Jefferson, they made every effort to justify the inferior social economic and political positions America assigned to Black citizens. Woodson saw that the celebration of Black History Month may help to educate both whites and blacks about the Black contribution to America and the world and thus may help to enhance efforts to improve race relations at home. He also saw that by demonstrating to the world that Africa and people of African descent have and continue to contribute to the advancement of world civilization, he would regain a respectful place for Africa in the world community.

Since 1926, we have been celebrating Black History Month every February by examining Black struggles against slavery, social injustice and for equality. Every year in February we review direct and indirect contributions of Blacks to our nation and the world without sufficient efforts to examining the African people’s contribution to Western civilization. Woodson believed then, as I do today, that Africa is the great genealogical tree while African-Americans and all Africans in Diaspora are the branches of that great tree. To appreciate the branch but not the tree is to negate the very purpose of the celebration. It is impossible to have lasting respect for the people of African origin, if we don’t have respect for Africa and for the African’s contribution to our world. For the sake of empowering our children and ourselves, I appeal to African and Black scholars to start discussing objectively the African contribution to philosophy, science, art and religion, if not 365 days a year, at least during Black History Month. Let us be proud of our accomplishments, and equally proud of our African root.

It is one of the paradoxes of history that pre-colonial Africa’s contribution to our world is either distorted or remains hidden from most of us and our children. For years, the western world presented Africa as the continent where diamonds and ivory was sought for Europe and slaves for America, but not, as a continent of advanced civilization and culture. Today, we speak of Africa in terms of poverty, famine, war, genocide, political unrest and disease without examining the root causes of such horrific situations and events throughout the continent.

If truth is to be told about pre-colonial African’s contribution to our civilization, we have to begin with positive deconstruction of western history as we know it today. Without such deconstruction, the reconstruction of a fair, just and balanced history that will include African contribution to western civilization would be difficult, if not impossible.

There has been a deliberate and systematic destruction of African cultures and the records that speak to African civilization. This destruction started with the first invaders of Africa and every invader thereafter. Missionaries and colonizers did Africa more harm than good. Today, despite all the growing evidences to the contrary, the denial of Africa’s contributions to world civilization continues to persist at the highest social and academic levels. Most western scholars are still bent on negating Africa’s contribution to the study of science; mathematics; medicine; arts; laws and religion. A brief examination of our literature on Africa and Africans will shed some light why and how this was done.

To justify slavery and the dehumanization of slaves, Thomas Jefferson, who owned more than 200 slaves, set the wheels of racism in motion. Formulating the first racist theory in North America, he wrote: “blacks are inferior to whites in the endowment of both body and mind” and therefore incapable of creating civilization. Our Supreme Court, consistent with Jefferson’s theory, established not only “Separate but Equal” doctrine, but treated African-Americans as “three fifth” of a person. Even though “Separate but Equal” doctrine was overturned by “Brown decision” in 1954, the struggle for justice and equality continues.

Anyone who is born, raised and educated in the United States most likely obtained and internalized negative information about Africa and the people of African origin. John F. Kennedy confirmed this assertion when he wrote: “until very recently, for most Americans, Africa was trader horn, Tarzan, and tom-tom drums. We are only now beginning to discover that Africa unlike our comic strip stereotypes is a land of rich variety of noble and ancient culture and of vital and gifted people.” Such vital information about Africa and the African people is not recorded in our history books nor included in our school curriculum.

To repair the damage done to the continent, Black, African and Euro-American scholars must begin to look at Africa and its contribution to our world with socially, politically, culturally and spiritually librated minds and attitudes. Taking such reconstructive steps will have positive and lasting impact on our efforts to create shared vision world-wide. It will empower all learners, especially, students of color who are struggling to fit-in in a less welcoming environment. If we fail to take such positive steps, our children and grandchildren will not have the heart to forgive us.

Dr. Alem Asres is director of college diversity and affirmative action at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.

© Copyright 2008 by DiverseEducation.com

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've come to a sad conclusion.

We Africans have produced some bastard children (non-Africans).

They are determined to see the end of us.

End of story.

I agree. We must stop giving a damn about these wierdos. They can all catch a bullet I say.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All African athletes should boycott by not performing.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Young Horus, racism is weak, they can eat a bullet.

quote:
Originally posted by sportbilly:
Like I said, it's time for a reciprocal "guest/visitor" policy. Africa needs to harrass/prohibit the movements of Chinese in Africa, and if the Chinese government complains then cite this case --boldly make the connection.

On point.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
It's not just with the Chinese ... we're universally
disrespected because we neither command nor demand
respect as a massive continental and diasporic population.

^Exactly.

I've been thinking about various cases of racism and common denominator or logical reason and it is always about power/respect - because the victom is weak (at that point).

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
African citizens of the many different countries with significant Chinese presence must pressure their leaders to demand a similar "African As Chinese" agreement with China, and India as well.
Nebsen
Member # 13728

Rate Member
Thank You Jo Nongowa,

For posting the article "Time For A Fresh View Of African Civilization" by Alem Asres. it has made my WEEK ! ! [Smile]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Mongolians got banned too.

I still agree with you guys on the Africa foreign policy arguments thought.

http://www.asianews.it/index.php?l=en&art=12796&size=A

"Beijing (AsiaNews/Agencies)- For "reasons of safety", bars are forbidden to serve "blacks"" and Mongolians or place tables in the street. Street musicians are being banned, and so is buying medicines containing "stimulants" without a prescription. Prohibitions are on the rise for the Olympic capital, while the first leaks reveal a grandiose fireworks display for the inauguration."

Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Nebsen:

Appreciated.

With Respect

sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportbilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Heru-Behutet^*^:
I've come to a sad conclusion.

We Africans have produced some bastard children (non-Africans).

They are determined to see the end of us.

End of story.

I agree. We must stop giving a damn about these wierdos. They can all catch a bullet I say.

Heru, this sums up BEAUTIFULLY what the problem is and ends with a great solution.
Africa and the african diaspora needs a return to status quo ante. Since a Hands OFf Africa policy can never be instututed through western apparatus the africans will have to institute it through force of arms.

Africa should copy the politcal model of Japan. Foreigners own nothing, are not able to immigrate and can do business only on terms that are favorable to the Japanese. The west complains of covert Japanese racism and the Japanese ignored it, and have maintained their sovereignty and independence.

We've been sold out, from without and from within, but I believe that a vigorous effort, rooted in a hard-nosed policy of Black-FIRST, can overturn all of it.
But the key is, unlike past movements, we must not EVER make the mistake of trying to include our oppresors in our polity. This will require a fundamental change in the way blacks have been conditioned to think.
We've bought into a self-deluding game. Whites play it both ways: using the media to demonize us, and then turning around and putting a few black faces (Jesse, Sharpton etc) in front of it to talk about race etc. This has created confusoin in the minds of blacks. Blacks have convinced themselves that whites have a wink-wink, nudge-duge "silent admission" that blacks are supposed to be the "good guys" in any discussion of race or civil rights.
The net result of this is that we've become the world's suckers, who open the gates to any and all because we dare not make anyone feel unwelcome or unwanted.

Dr John Henrik Clarke said we have to practice the essential selfishness of survival. We've paid for our altrusim with the blood of nearly a bilion Africans over the last 2,000 years. It's time to turn inward and turn our backs on the no-African world.
And this has to become out new permanent posture, one that NEVER changes.

Posts: 248 | From: Way Down South | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it's a very serious problem and what may be needed is a "Cultural Revolution". The blue-print is already there but it seems as if there's some kind of ennervating force that's holding Africa back.

We talk of China but on what basis do we complain? Charity begins at home so how to explain that Africans in Africa cannot travel freely as Europeans who visit Africa do? Example: a group of students from the U.S. were travelling to South Africa on visit quite recently. They took South African Airways which transits in Dakar and the students decided to visit Dakar while in transit. One of the syudents was an international student from Namibia. She alone could not leave the airport and was placed under severe restrictions while at the airport.

Now, tell me what would non-Africans think of such stupidly callous behaviour by an African government?

Another point, despite the African Union and before that the OAU, African governments refuse to start building unity at the base with gestures such as single currencies and uniform educational and legal systems. Why? The explanations offered by non-Africans will not be flattering.

Africans are all dying--literrally--to get to the white countries to work as virtual slaves just because the European currencies are much more valued than those of Africa--yet the Lebanese and Indians easily penetrate Africa and succeed greatly in the retail business. In most African cities you have all Lebanese, European and Indian households having their domestic servants, washers and baby-minders recruited from the African population. It's like colonial times and very few people feel humiliated by such. Given this and other situations how should non-Africans feel about Africans?

And blacks who live in the Americas hardly identify with Africa given the images they are subjected to plus the fact that they notice that Africans from Africa are just desperate to get to the Americas--especially the U.S. and Canada. And even though the blacks in the Americas are directly related to Africans in Africa they refuse to identify with Africa given that they cling to the humiliating names imposed on them by the wicked enslavers who held them captive. This means that their ultimate goal is assimilation. Can one blame them given the very bad example set by other 90% of blacks in the world who live in Africa?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The blue-print is already there but it seems as if there's some kind of ennervating force that's holding Africa back.

"Africa" is not a monolithic entity or country to speak of. I overall like you analysis's and much insight was gained however your essentialist, generalized viewpoint is flawed. "Africa" is a diverse place with varying conditions from country to country.

The problem with much of africa is unlike china or even india, there is no sense of 'african-ness'. Abiola lapite makes a point of this when discussing africa in his blog "foreign dispatches".

There is a sense of being 'chinese' but not 'african'. China also has over 3000 years of nearly continuous national identity under its belt.

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmkay,
Your points of comparisons between Africa, China and India are inaccurate.

China is made up of a majority Han group--no doubt based on cultural diffusion and linguistic spread--but all together some 56 ethnic groups with varying cultures and religions. There are also the ethnic/national problems of Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Mongolia. There are probably some 20 million Moslems in China in a culture-are heavily influenced by a culturally diffused Buddhism[from India--where most people are Hindus, Moslems, Sikh, etc.]

Thus the sense of feeeling Chinese or Indian is simply relative to some other group. Thus identity is determined by the context. In this regard China and India are no different from Africa. Thus within China and India people don't go around feeling Chinese or Indian; they relate to each other based on ethnicity, region of origin, language dialect, class, caste, religion[India], phenotype[both China and India], etc.

You have the ame with Europe. Do Europeans in Europe have a developed sense of being European or is it that the identity of being European arise only when in a contextual situation of European and non-European. In fact, Poles, Greeks, Albanians and others from the European mainland are easily recognised as non-British by the English people of Britain. And ever so often issue of Irish, Scottish and Welsh ethnic nationalities arise.

In Africa, it's the same. Africans are always aware of distinctions between themselves and Lebanese, Europeans, Indians and Chinese. When ethnicities are familiar as with neighbours and those relatively close-by that identity comes first. But when a West African meets an East African in West Africa, the identity is not ethnic but national. And the sense of being African[here it's based purely on phenotype]is very evident when African encounters European, Indian or Lebanese. There are also certain cultural events that support the idea of being African as in the football African Nations Cup, African Athletic Games, Olympic Games, etc.

So the Lapite thesis doesn't hold. It's more like the peoples of Africa recognise each other as Africans much more than their governments who are in thrall of the old colonial powers and the United States. The rules and regulations that these European powers set seem to be one of the root causes of the problems in Africa. The result is that the vast majority of such governments are under the direct control, Bantustan style of the West.

One may ask why don't they just break free? The simple answer is that if they try they are then severely punished as in the case of Zimbabwe.

Recall that Europeans really cannot accept the equality of Africans on the humanity front. The historical case of Guinea comes to mind. The French all adore the principles of their 18th century revolution one of which is "freedom", but when Guinea sought to be independent of the French in 1958, De Gaulle was greatly enraged and sought to punish the new government of Guinea. A couple of centuries before The French under Napoleon also sought to punish Toussaint and Haiti after that nation overthrew the enslaving ruling groups.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

The travesty is that until Ghengis Khan invaded China, Africans lived throughout China and were the founders and builders of its cities and civilization - as you know.

The Zen Buddhists back in the 14th and 15th centuries were harassed in a China where the Mongol threat was intensifying and that was the impetus for Zen Buddhists to flee to Japan to find safe haven. There more pictures and figurine than one can count showing Japan's Zen Buddhists to be African. The Mongols began their intense hatred for black-skinned people back in those times.

As someone said above, this hatred is nothing new. Medieval history shows that indeed, it's nothing new. Not new but a crying shame. And these are the people taking over the world pushing America aside as the king of the hill. Crying shame.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This article is a big hoax, "globeandmail".
Why would the chinese government jeopardize this historical moment they've been waiting for, for so long with billions of investment and years of preperation, and then just risk all this by introducing such a pitty bann of "blacks" on bars? Not to mention their economic interests in Africa.

I bet the writers from "globeandmail" would laugh their ass off if they read this thread, Exactly the type of reaction they were looking for when they wrote this article.

quote:
Globeandmail writes:
The police denied the report Friday, and most bars denied any knowledge of the pledges. But many African residents of Beijing say they are facing harassment from police and discrimination from bars as the Olympics approach.

Many Africans??
Who are these nameless "many africans"?

Seems like the aim here is to victimize africans and then use them as tool for ones own interests, and then as usual the rest always seem to play along as obvious from this thread?

Ps, i'm not saying that their haven't been any discrimination against african looking people in China, it's just how it's blown out of proportion, in particular in relation to other groups being discriminated. There is obviously a motive against the chinese government with this article. I really doubt the chinese government have anything to do with whatever position these bar owners (if it's even true) have taken against "blacks" in china. The ulterior motives of these authors is so apparent for me, i don't buy it at all.
Anglo-saxon newsoutlets are the most untruthfull, agenda-driven, manipulating, western cooperate/multinational agents, imperialistic, sadistic sources of news out there today. 90% of what they write i take with a grain of salt. This i learned very well from the Sudan and Zimbabwe manipulation.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
The report also appeared in several "white-approved" dailies and news reports that I'm sure you would find credible.
Do your own search and refute it.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
Why would the chinese government jeopardize this historical moment they've been waiting for, for so long with billions of investment and years of preperation, and then just risk all this by introducing such a pitty bann of "blacks" on bars? Not to mention their economic interests in Africa.

I bet the writers from "globeandmail" would laugh their ass off if they read this thread, Exactly the type of reaction they were looking for when they wrote this article.

^Exactly what I was thinking before the conversation veered a little. Not that it changes much anything for me.

1.) Africans WILL rise again. 2.) All information is putative (and this China stuff seemed especially suspect).

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yonis wrote:

quote:

quote:
Seems like the aim here is to victimize africans and then use them as tool for ones own interests, and then as usual the rest always seem to play along as obvious from this thread?

People, this is disgraceful that a Somali has to point this out to supposedly more sophisticated and intelligent Africans.
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
meninarmer,

You're a radical liberal. Of course you would believe anything whites say if they frame it in the genre of poor, pitiful, wretched Africans.

Its what nonsensical liberals do best.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^While I initially did adequate basic research on the subject to conclude the accuracy of the article is highly probable, I'd also be most receptive to any rebutting or refuting information you might provide.
Otherwise, I have no time to hear you speaking outta-the-side of your neck with pitifully weak personal attacks.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
meninarmer,

what do you know really?

you are the perfect example of why liberals don't run any businesses outside of health food stores.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Nothing, which is the problem.

But to address the off-topic-topic anyway, this is nothing more than an excercise of the Chinese' own prejudices. As I recall from several other sources, the actual pledge made by these bars was not against 'Africans' specifically but stated that they were not to allow black skinned people in general, and also Mongols!! So you see, even blacks indigenous to Asia would not be allowed and apparently not even Mongolians (the Chinese must still carry a grudge against these people since Genghis Khan)!

The whole excuse of "drug dealers" and "pimps" is laughably ridiculous. As if foreign thugs regardless of color would all of a sudden establish such illegal businesses in strict police enforced China! They probably still carry the law that forbids foreigners from sleeping with Chinese women! So I doubt foreigners would be crazy enough to start such illicit criminal activity (unless it is official business with the Chinese government as ironically it so often happens!!)

Posts: 26276 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com