Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Creamy Pumpkin Mini Mousses

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Creamy Pumpkin Mini Mousses
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creamy Pumpkin Mini Mousses

Ingredients:

1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice*
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
Whipped cream and finely chopped toasted pecans (for garnish)

Instructions:

In a mixing bowl, combine the powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, and spice. Beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add the pumpkin puree and mix until blended. Fold in the whipped cream.

Divide the mixture between 24 (2-ounce) ramekins, cups, or shot glasses. Chill 4 hours to overnight. Top with a small dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of toasted pecans before serving.

*If you don't have pumpkin pie spice, substitute 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger, and 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves.

Yield: Makes 20 (2-ounce) servings

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shut up about these recipes already [Big Grin]

--------------------
Are we going somewhere or are you going to keep annoying me with your boring lectures professor-warrior??

Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clint EastWood:

you have a problem with my recipes? this is the food section...if you dont like them go somewhere else [Roll Eyes] [Cool]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clint EastWood:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"if you dont like them go somewhere else"

the same goes for you Ms "Chef"..do you practice what you preach? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now whats your problem UT? there are plenty of people who enjoy some recipes....what i am not allowed to post recipes? who died and made you guys the bosses?
and yes i practice what i preach...i use this section for food ONLY [Razz]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhh micky, you done it now. Prepare for pages and pages of copy paste about food [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
"who died and made you guys the bosses?"

That's a question you should be asking yourself, MS double-tongued, double-faced hypocrite. I am only giving you a taste of your own medicine. The same hypocricy that allows you to dictate to me what to post is giving me the right to do the same.

Just as there are people who may enjoy your recipes (read copy and pastes) there are people who find MY posts interesting. I suggest you practise what you preach - if you don't like my posts, don't read them.

You ask what is my problem. Well, nothing is my problem, like I said I am giving you a taste of *your* own medicine. Am I not allowed to speak my mind? What is *your* problem?

It has not escaped my notice that oftentimes you giggle and post laughing emoticons when some poster is making insulting/mocking comments about me, my posts, yet in the next breath, you want to be my "friend" and expect nothing but respectfull comments from me. Thank you but I think I'll pass. Honestly who needs enemies with "friends" like you?

Now I don't have a problem with you laughing at the insulting comments that others posters are making about me. Everyone is free to do as they please. Including me.

So next time Sono or some other poster starts calling your topics "crap" or calling your husband a gigolo, I will think it is funny, I will giggle and I will not forget to post plenty of lauging smilies [Big Grin] [Big Grin] like you do. Fair enough?

If you don't like to be treated this way don't do it to others.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by unfinished thought.:
"who died and made you guys the bosses?"

That's a question you should be asking yourself, MS double-tongued, double-faced hypocrite. I am only giving you a taste of your own medicine. The same hypocricy that allows you to dictate to me what to post is giving me the right to do the same.

Just as there are people who may enjoy your recipes (read copy and pastes) there are people who find MY posts interesting. I suggest you practise what you preach - if you don't like my posts, don't read them.

You ask what is my problem. Well, nothing is my problem, like I said I am giving you a taste of *your* own medicine. Am I not allowed to speak my mind? What is *your* problem?

It has not escaped my notice that oftentimes you giggle and post laughing emoticons when some poster is making insulting/mocking comments about me, my posts, yet in the next breath, you want to be my "friend" and expect nothing but respectfull comments from me. Thank you but I think I'll pass. Honestly who needs enemies with "friends" like you?

Now I don't have a problem with you laughing at the insulting comments that others posters are making about me. Everyone is free to do as they please. Including me.

So next time Sono or some other poster starts calling your topics "crap" or calling your husband a gigolo, I will think it is funny, I will giggle and I will not forget to post plenty of lauging smilies [Big Grin] [Big Grin] like you do. Fair enough?

If you don't like to be treated this way don't do it to others.

yes MOM.God what did we ever do to you...i thought you were a decent person, and i do enjoy reading your posts.. but like you said who needs friends like YOU. so i will also pass.forgive me for wanting to be friends..never again...so please dont read any more of my post and i will do the same..hope you feel better soon
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow I do believe that is all your own words! [Eek!]

I agree some will read your copy pastes and find them informative, the difference is Micky posts recipes in the recipe section where you post your copy pastes all over the place relevant to the topic or section or not.

you ask if you are not allowed to 'speak your mind' well of course you are but it is incredibly rare you actually do speak your own mind, you just copy paste like some machine, even replies to questions to you are copied from somewhere, which is more than a little odd IMO. If this is your job and you're being paid to do this then thats another matter, then you are just an employed robotic copy paster. Other people on here have a personality we either like or dislike, but they do have one.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Ayisha ,no worries i guess she or he is having a bad day.i am not sure whats the problem but i wont loose sleep over it ..just let it be , dont stoop to others levels. its already said and done..i am over it. lets go on...any recipes you need ...ill just copy and paste [Razz]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I need a quick and easy mousaka that is made in minutes, tastes fantastic and looks like it was made by a Greek chef [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com