Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » sunrise looking out my kitchen window

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sunrise looking out my kitchen window
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
drinking coffee and looking out my window at the snow and the sunrise @6am this morning...what an amazing creation this is
merry Christmas to all my friends here on es..and a blessed new year to you

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful ....

Peace and happiness to all for the coming year

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
Beautiful ....

Peace and happiness to all for the coming year

same to you "B"
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pic, Micky.

And happy holidays to you.

[Smile]

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausipeet
Member # 16653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausipeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May the festive season and the new year bring all those here on ES what they Hope for.
May your God go with you on your travel into the new year.
Peace may still come to this troubled world.

Peter

Posts: 121 | From: Adelaide, South Australia | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from my house  - to yours , merry christmas all

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com