Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Floor collapses at Swedish Weight Watchers clinic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Floor collapses at Swedish Weight Watchers clinic
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Floor collapses at Swedish Weight Watchers clinic [Eek!]

The floor of a Weight Watchers clinic in Växjö in south central Sweden collapsed on Wednesday night beneath a group of about 20 participants in the diet programme.
The Weight Watchers participants had gathered in the group’s facilities to see how much weight they had lost.
As it turned out, however, people’s weight was not the only thing to fall.
“We suddenly heard a huge thud; we almost thought it was an earthquake and everything flew up in the air. The floor collapsed in one corner of the room and along the walls,” one of the participants told the Smålandsposten newspaper.

Then floor then started to give way in other parts of the room. Shortly thereafter, the smell of sewage began to waft up into the room.

"We're going to have to find a replacement premises," Weight Watchers consultant Therese Levin told the newspaper.
But the Weight Watchers didn’t let the damaged floor stop the evening's weigh-in.
When everything had calmed down, the participants instead moved the scales to a nearby corridor and set about seeing how many kilos they had shed. And this time the floor held.
No one was injured in the incident, the cause of which is still under investigation

http://www.thelocal.se/24374/20100114/

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweden huh. Can't imagine how the Swedes get anything done.

My experience with the Swedish, to date, has not been that great. Right Shah! [Wink]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

My experience with the Swedish to date has not been that great. Right Shah! [Wink]

Yeah gold !! Total disaster [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
watchman
Member # 17397

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for watchman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too many fatties!

--------------------
the mother of the world. love it!

Posts: 30 | From: Giza | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by watchman:
too many fatties!

that is an understatement!must have been polar bears.LOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until you have been in that position ie fat.. you have no right to make nasty comments where is your compassion ?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Kalila. It takes someone quite stupid and ignorant to make remarks like that. I have been overweight and I know the stigma attached to it. People think overweight people are stupid or lazy or from overeating. Not true sometimes there are medical reasons for it. I admire anyone who is going to WW to try and lose weight. That's how I did it. Give an overweight person a break..they may become one of your best friends. [Smile]
Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iam terribly sorry my dear,i didnt mean to be that insensitive,pls forgive me.
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would never be embarrased to be fat. i could care less what people think of me my man loves me as i am hell hes fat too.there is just more pushin for the cushion.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW,I love Big women,they have loads of love to give...... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
watchman
Member # 17397

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for watchman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
Until you have been in that position ie fat.. you have no right to make nasty comments

hey! i am fat. black people can call each other niggers, i can call my overweight bros & sis fat no problem. i let people call me fat because thats what i am. Im not going to start crying for actions that i have taken. by actions, i mean fool & tameya [Smile]

so, like i said, too many elephants packed into a weight watchers meeting collapsed the ceiling lol just imagine the sight of it

Posts: 30 | From: Giza | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't we all a little old to resort to name calling?

Some people are sensitive over their body issues... just because some individuals have no problems it doesn't mean that the next person doesn't.

I personally have no issues as I am what I am and I love me but I do know folk who could sit and cry when they look at themselves. [Frown]

Respecting each other is a sure fire way of getting respect back if you ask me.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by watchman:
Im not going to start crying for actions that i have taken. by actions, i mean fool & tameya [Smile]

Fool and tameya do NOT make you fat; in fact fool would be a perfect food for someone wanting to lose weight ... lots of fibers, protein and minerals, little fat.

It's the kebda, kofta and other meaty, fatty stuff that is bad for your figure and your health, but no fool and tameya.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com